am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Quote from: Mian1516 on July 12, 2016, 01:30:34 pm
*** Urgent ***

Hello Everyone,
What's this mean?

"Your processed passport has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lahore. You will be contacted when the processed passport is ready for collection"

It's been exactly 2 weeks.
Get a lil worried cause other people get usually in 4th week???

Hi member Plz could u tell me where did u get ur above information which e mail did u use, i sent my passport on 17/05/16 and when ever i email at info.canadakhi@gerrys.com.pk they just ask me to wait with no valid reason its been passed 4 weeks long ago. Where should i e mail to know exactly why its taking so long and some others getting within one -two weeks?

Seeking23

Mar 4, 2015

AustinM2016 said:
W.Salam, 13 months is for "in-land" sponsorship which means that your spouse that you are sponsoring lives in Canada. So in this case, the "in-land" does not apply to most people. Most of us are sponsoring our spouses from overseas, and therefore the processing times for sponsoring your spouse from outside Canada is currently 25 months....more like 8-9 months if your file is fully complete, no missing documents, etc.

So, in your case, the 13 month processing times would not apply.
it's interesting, because it states "Where are you applying from?" instead of "where is the applicant residing"
The other field "Who are you sponsoring", you can pick "spouse living outside of Canada"

Little confusing and I thought this is the reason why most folks were getting 8-9 months because it's actually 13 months that apply

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

paknew said:
Need urgent feedback

hi friends,

Can anyone advise me immigration minister's email address? I have applied in March-2014, can anyone advise what was processing time at that time for Pakistani applicants? My file was directly transferred to LVO from Mississauga. It's been 27 months and still waiting.!!
Try contacting your MP. Look through the following website and find your local MP. Contact info is there.

http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Abeera

Jul 12, 2016

Seeking23 said:
it's interesting, because it states "Where are you applying from?" instead of "where is the applicant residing"
The other field "Who are you sponsoring", you can pick "spouse living outside of Canada"

Little confusing and I thought this is the reason why most folks were getting 8-9 months because it's actually 13 months that apply
Yes you are right it's actually 13 months to sponsor ur spouse from Outside of Canada if sponsor is applying from Canada and applicant is living outside of Canada

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

knighthunter001 said:
Hello Landing_PR

i had already stated clearly in my email to our MP that my wife Medical will be expiring in Nov 2016. So im thinking i should wait for the MP reply, rather then sending another Case specific Inquiry cuz then wouldnt it be two inquiries going to CIC .. one from the MP and one from me.

i dont want any adverse effect on my wife application. i just want my family here plain and simple. i was also thinking if in the meantime i can apply for a visit visa for her and the kids ... both my sons already have their Proof of canadian citizenship certificate and we will be applying for their passport very soon aswell so i wont have to worry about sponsoring the little ones ... its my mrs that needs sponsorship ..

ive also explained this to our MP.

i had explained in great detail of my situation so i hope something positive can come out of this.
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Sending a case specific and then following up with the MP should not have any adverse effect on your file. You can do both. I can speak from experience since I've done both. I had submitted few documents voluntarily and hadn't received an acknowledgement from CIC. I followed up with MP and within few hours I received the generic acknowledgement. Doesn't harm in anyway.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

am12345 said:
Quote from: Mian1516 on July 12, 2016, 01:30:34 pm
*** Urgent ***

Hello Everyone,
What's this mean?

"Your processed passport has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lahore. You will be contacted when the processed passport is ready for collection"

It's been exactly 2 weeks.
Get a lil worried cause other people get usually in 4th week???

Hi member Plz could u tell me where did u get ur above information which e mail did u use, i sent my passport on 17/05/16 and when ever i email at info.canadakhi@gerrys.com.pk they just ask me to wait with no valid reason its been passed 4 weeks long ago. Where should i e mail to know exactly why its taking so long and some others getting within one -two weeks?
First of all I received email from "visaapplicationalert@vfshelpline.com". If you want to track your application here is website.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/track_your_application.html

Thank you

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023

Landing_PR said:
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Sending a case specific and then following up with the MP should not have any adverse effect on your file. You can do both. I can speak from experience since I've done both. I had submitted few documents voluntarily and hadn't received an acknowledgement from CIC. I followed up with MP and within few hours I received the generic acknowledgement. Doesn't harm in anyway.

Thanks for the reply.

well i sent an email to my MP first. so i havent sent a Case specific yet.

im going to wait for about another 2 weeks before i send the Case specific Inquiry. May the IRCC submission that the MP sent will show something.

thanks alot !

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hey guys my husband visited MP. she gave the information we already knew. all those things starting from SA to file transfer. and that the processing time is 14 months etc. But with this info she gave a letter to my husband to send it to london office in which she states that i recommend the timely approval of the application and has shared some of the details about me and my husband( educational and job experience) and saying that the northern areas are in need of skilled people and they can contribute to the community etc so i hope you will support the request to speed up the processing time.
Do anyone of you think we should send the letter the london visa office or not? is it gonna work or it just like bothering them? I personally think that we should not send the letter because as they have already told the mp that the application is well in the processing time so sending this letter means just to irritate them. and i have heard that MPs can never influence the application.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

knighthunter001 said:
Thanks for the reply.

well i sent an email to my MP first. so i havent sent a Case specific yet.

im going to wait for about another 2 weeks before i send the Case specific Inquiry. May the IRCC submission that the MP sent will show something.

thanks alot !
Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Good luck :)

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023

Landing_PR said:
Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Good luck :)

Most Definitely will keep everyone posted ... this is the only place where we can all share our experiences and give advice.

i wish there was an easier or at least a less lengthy process, how can people stay away from their Wife and kids for this long. ive been away since Nov 2015 and this is way too much.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Hey guys my husband visited MP. she gave the information we already knew. all those things starting from SA to file transfer. and that the processing time is 14 months etc. But with this info she gave a letter to my husband to send it to london office in which she states that i recommend the timely approval of the application and has shared some of the details about me and my husband( educational and job experience) and saying that the northern areas are in need of skilled people and they can contribute to the community etc so i hope you will support the request to speed up the processing time.
Do anyone of you think we should send the letter the london visa office or not? is it gonna work or it just like bothering them? I personally think that we should not send the letter because as they have already told the mp that the application is well in the processing time so sending this letter means just to irritate them. and i have heard that MPs can never influence the application.
In my opinion, don't think it'll add any value to your case, at this point. That's the MP's courtesy letter to show support to the community. The MP should tell you if your application is currently worked on or not though.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

knighthunter001 said:
Most Definitely will keep everyone posted ... this is the only place where we can all share our experiences and give advice.

i wish there was an easier or at least a less lengthy process, how can people stay away from their Wife and kids for this long. ive been away since Nov 2015 and this is way too much.
Agreed. However, count your blessings as there are many applicants from 2012 - 2013 who are still waiting for a decision.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
In my opinion, don't think it'll add any value to your case, at this point. That's the MP's courtesy letter to show support to the community. The MP should tell you if your application is currently worked on or not though.
Agree. She did not said anything clear about whether anyone is currently working on the file or not..i think no body is working n the file otherwise she would have told this as well.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Agree. She did not said anything clear about whether anyone is currently working on the file or not..i think no body is working n the file otherwise she would have told this as well.
Exactly. I think you should ask them (MP) to do another inquiry in about 1.5 months.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
Exactly. I think you should ask them (MP) to do another inquiry in about 1.5 months.
Yeah i am waiting for at least 50 days before i do something.