+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ebad12 said:
When do CIC return the documents after getting the visa? in how much days?
Also, where do they return it? to Sponsor's address?

Anyone?
Same Question?

Repost

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

I have following questions here

1- I got the medical reassessment request from Delhi office ,do all of the applicant get the reassessment request from Delhi or i am the only one ?

2- After having medical is there any need for myself to send the e-form provided by IOM to the same address through which i have received medical request , because my mail says applicants don't reply to this email .and also there is medical reassessment form attached with it. What do i have to do with it ?

Kindly Guide , Waiting for your responses , JazakAllah

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

Hassanzafarkhan said:
I have following questions here

1- I got the medical reassessment request from Delhi office ,do all of the applicant get the reassessment request from Delhi or i am the only one ?

2- After having medical is there any need for myself to send the e-form provided by IOM to the same address through which i have received medical request , because my mail says applicants don't reply to this email .and also there is medical reassessment form attached with it. What do i have to do with it ?

Kindly Guide , Waiting for your responses , JazakAllah

For reassessment for Pakistan, everyone gets email from Dehli.
second, you dont need to send anything to LVO or IOM. just get paperwork print out to medical center.

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

Mian1516 said:
For reassessment for Pakistan, everyone gets email from Dehli.
send you dont need to send anything to LVO or IOM. just get paperwork print out to medical center.
Thanks for the reply

you didnt get my second point I am trying to ask that ,do i have to send the copy of receipt which i get from IOM after getting medical or anything else to LVO /Delhi as an evidence that i have completed my medical or IOM will do all of it . I just have to go for the medical thats it ?

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Does anyone know why do they change visa officer? My visa officer has been been changed and i have no clue what's going on. Anyone else in same situation??

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

Hassanzafarkhan said:
Thanks for the reply

you didnt get my second point I am trying to ask that ,do i have to send the copy of receipt which i get from IOM after getting medical or anything else to LVO /Delhi as an evidence that i have completed my medical or IOM will do all of it . I just have to go for the medical thats it ?
No you did not have to send anything to LVO or IOM. The medical center will send your required documents to Dehli then from there LVO will receive it.
Only thing you need is printout of required document in email and medical fee. Medical center will do every thing.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

scheherzade said:
Does anyone know why do they change visa officer? My visa officer has been been changed and i have no clue what's going on. Anyone else in same situation??
From where to where they change???
If they change from LVO (London) to IVO (Islamabad) it is new, some other people are also transfard.
It is just because they fast the process and try to finish in 9 month. Not 100% sure
some people also thought it might be for more varification or you case might be a little critical so visa officer in Isb can invastigate more.

Thats all i know, Might someone els have more info.
Thanks

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023

Landing_PR said:
Hi Knighthunter,

Send a Case Specific Inquiry regarding your medical expiry. Please read Flx's post:

Hello Landing_PR

i had already stated clearly in my email to our MP that my wife Medical will be expiring in Nov 2016. So im thinking i should wait for the MP reply, rather then sending another Case specific Inquiry cuz then wouldnt it be two inquiries going to CIC .. one from the MP and one from me.

i dont want any adverse effect on my wife application. i just want my family here plain and simple. i was also thinking if in the meantime i can apply for a visit visa for her and the kids ... both my sons already have their Proof of canadian citizenship certificate and we will be applying for their passport very soon aswell so i wont have to worry about sponsoring the little ones ... its my mrs that needs sponsorship ..

ive also explained this to our MP.

i had explained in great detail of my situation so i hope something positive can come out of this.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Mian1516 said:
From where to where they change???
If they change from LVO (London) to IVO (Islamabad) it is new, some other people are also transfard.
It is just because they fast the process and try to finish in 9 month. Not 100% sure
some people also thought it might be for more varification or you case might be a little critical so visa officer in Isb can invastigate more.

Thats all i know, Might someone els have more info.
Thanks
it's nothing new. cases are transferred to islamabad whenever an interview is required or highly recommended. they usually go through LVO first, but i've seen some being transferred directly to ISB from CPC-M.

Seeking23

Mar 4, 2015

As-salam Alaikum,

I have a question regarding the processing times. I've read in the past that if sponsor applies from Canada, the processing time should be within 13 months. I would like to understand if this is applicable in my case.

I sent my application to immigration office in Mississauga from within Canada, does the 13 months apply to my case? There was an additional doc request earlier this year and that was sent from Islamabad.

Appreciate the feedback, JazakAllah.

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

Is validity of medical one year ?
I have seen couple of post for FBI police certificate ? what is that. From Pakistan they give only PCC
I have applied for my spouse in Jan 2016. Should i go to MP office as MP office is just beside my office or it is too early to go now and check the status of application from MP?

U.RSa

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015

F.M said:
Hey anyone applied for TRV online? I want to know about the biometrics and passport. The guide says that bio metrics are to be submitted with the application and they require the original passport. So if someone is applying online how to submit the bio metrics and passport?
You've to submit the biometrics through Gerry's international it's office is at gizri Clifton. Your passport and biometrics will be sent through their office you just have to visit the office during 9.00 am to 3.00pm with all the documents and you also have to submit the biometrics fees which was 6500 at the time I've submitted my visit visa no idea about the current charges

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

ebad12 said:
When do CIC return the documents after getting the visa? in how much days?
Also, where do they return it? to Sponsor's address?

Anyone?
My friend received documents in 20 days and it was sponsor's address.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Seeking23 said:
As-salam Alaikum,

I have a question regarding the processing times. I've read in the past that if sponsor applies from Canada, the processing time should be within 13 months. I would like to understand if this is applicable in my case.

I sent my application to immigration office in Mississauga from within Canada, does the 13 months apply to my case? There was an additional doc request earlier this year and that was sent from Islamabad.

Appreciate the feedback, JazakAllah.
W.Salam, 13 months is for "in-land" sponsorship which means that your spouse that you are sponsoring lives in Canada. So in this case, the "in-land" does not apply to most people. Most of us are sponsoring our spouses from overseas, and therefore the processing times for sponsoring your spouse from outside Canada is currently 25 months....more like 8-9 months if your file is fully complete, no missing documents, etc.

So, in your case, the 13 month processing times would not apply.