Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Lol i have seen the email of additional documents because he needed my help. They want uae police certificate from him and he left dubai 1 and half years ago now he don't know how to get it.
did he get this doc request today?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:
did he get this doc request today?
Yes the letter says 4th july at the top.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

naveedali said:
Yes the letter says 4th july at the top.
This is so strange for November applicant to be asked for doc request in November. Maybe I'm not following the trend properly :-\

I was really hoping that November would've gotten doc request in May-June.

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015

I think it's on trend, they finished Oct and now are going through November, so if anybody needs additional docs they will request it, if it's all good I'm sure they will go directly to DM/PPR.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
This is so strange for November applicant to be asked for doc request in November. Maybe I'm not following the trend properly :-\

I was really hoping that November would've gotten doc request in May-June.
we're still on pretty much the same trend. we didn't lose any time due to the refugee resettlement thing as i had anticipated because LVO seems to be working faster than before.

they can't really send doc requests until a visa officer actually opens up a file and actively starts working on it. they usually continue on with the other assessments while they wait for the applicant to respond to the doc request.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

They are almost asking everyone for additional documents so i suggest to send update police certificate and proof of communications even before they ask.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

guys according to my observation, my app's been "in process" for 6mo only (jan-june) & when i ordered notes in march, nothing had started as per them...
so im assuming once a VO does pick up ur app, they 1. assess if there's something missing, if not, 2. how legit & convincing they find what they do have avail like chats, logs & pics, & then further on seeing 3. how soon the meds are expired...

so up until march if wakee nothing "started" it means app only took ~4mo for finalizing (march-june) given you provided ample proofs, pics & no form or certificate was missing i.e. my case precisely alhumdullilleh. ;D
shukeran i got no docs request in terms of visit, or any missing form. altho i did send in proofs in april of my visit in dec, i didnt get no email nor any confirmation that they actually got it or had it given power for the finalizing of my app. :-\

SA wale 2 months to nikaal e 2. random ass time wasting there. "in process" me 6mo raha or PPR agaya...
it's not too bad.
id say everyone analyze where ur app is based on these little tips that i kinda guessed cause 5 ppl from oct with the same scenario i.e. routine cases, ample proofs & one or no docs request had PPR on the very same day. (we all had ordered notes at least once before that PPR & nothing started)
hope this helps to calm does goddamn nerves...lemme know eh. :p

EID MUBAAREK in advance.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:
guys according to my observation, my app's been "in process" for 6mo only (jan-june) & when i ordered notes in march, nothing had started as per them...
so im assuming once a VO does pick up ur app, they 1. assess if there's something missing, if not, 2. how legit & convincing they find what they do have avail like chats, logs & pics, & then further on seeing 3. how soon the meds are expired...

so up until march if wakee nothing "started" it means app only took ~4mo for finalizing (march-june) given you provided ample proofs, pics & no form or certificate was missing i.e. my case precisely alhumdullilleh. ;D
shukeran i got no docs request in terms of visit, or any missing form. altho i did send in proofs in april of my visit in dec, i didnt get no email nor any confirmation that they actually got it or had it given power for the finalizing of my app. :-\

SA wale 2 months to nikaal e 2. random ass time wasting there. "in process" me 6mo raha or PPR agaya...
it's not too bad.
id say everyone analyze where ur app is based on these little tips that i kinda guessed cause 5 ppl from oct with the same scenario i.e. routine cases, ample proofs & one or no docs request had PPR on the very same day. (we all had ordered notes at least once before that PPR & nothing started)
hope this helps to calm does goddamn nerves...lemme know eh. :p

EID MUBAAREK in advance.
that update you got from your MP about 1.5 weeks before you got PPR also said that they hadn't started working on your file yet. that means out of the 6 months your file was sitting at LVO, they actually only worked on it for less than 1.5 weeks. the time our files spend sitting on their filthy dust covered shelves is the variable that's hard for us to predict. even if doc requests are involved, LVO still has the ability to finalize an app within a week of receiving the requested docs.

so now we're hearing rumors about LVO starting to pick up apps submitted in november. if that's true, we should start to see dm/ppr for november applicants within 1-2 weeks, and by the end of july or by the start of august, they should start to open up december apps. this is all just conjecture though... my best guess after spending hours and hours analyzing spreadsheets in every way possible.

i swear once this is over i'm going to stop by LVO on my way to pak and seal their entrances by covering them up in wallpaper made of printed spreadsheets. YOU DROVE ME CRAZY HAHAHA LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME

Shaikhs

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
when is your copr valid until? that's the date you need to land before. visa officers can extend medicals so that might be what happened here.
@ Flx2015 thanks for your help i am surprised the date on my copr is same as my visa i.e 6 so may b visa officer has extended my medical for couple of days

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

flx2015 said:
i swear once this is over i'm going to stop by LVO on my way to pak and seal their entrances by covering them up in wallpaper made of printed spreadsheets. YOU DROVE ME CRAZY HAHAHA LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME
LMFAO :p mola rehmat kare...yeah ik it is diff for all no doubt, all a game of lotto max. chance, luck & madad-e-khudaa.

sairis

Apr 28, 2016

naveedali said:
i just checked his old comments and he applied in october 2014 and was interview in march 2016. Got DM in June and now PPR
Hello,
I did apply in Sept 2014
Got remedical done in Feb 2016 and interview in March 2016
Status changed to decision made on 26th June.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

sairis said:
Hello,
I did apply in Sept 2014
Got remedical done in Feb 2016 and interview in March 2016
Status changed to decision made on 26th June.
Congrats.. You waited alot and you deserve it

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hi,

I just received a mail from LVO asking for my marriage certificate in english even though i sent it before and my PR fees, so can anyone tell me what to expect next.... and i did sent in the certificate which was english and urdu both from my union council but now they're asking for the english copy so can you tell me how do i get that and where from??

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Amna Hayat said:
Hi,

I just received a mail from LVO asking for my marriage certificate in english even though i sent it before and my PR fees, so can anyone tell me what to expect next.... and i did sent in the certificate which was english and urdu both from my union council but now they're asking for the english copy so can you tell me how do i get that and where from??
Did you translate urdu nikkah nama? If not then you need to get Nikkah Nama translated. Lots of places by your local court will do it. And then submit the translation.

If you sent the english translation already, then do you have a photo copy? Send the photo copy and explain you have already included one in your application. Hope this helps.

Are you November applicant?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Amna Hayat said:
Hi,

This is CIC's infamous doc request. Which is a good indicator that your file is being worked on. You should expect DM or PPR in few weeks.

You can get your urdu nikkanama translated in English and attested for them.