Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shazif said:
Hi

It is very simple process if you have driver license in Pakistan the digital one make sure you have at least 3 years of driver experience on it check date issue and count three years experience. Once you will land in Canada send a copy of that to local Pakistan embassy who will take nominal fees and endorse its genuineness. Then you will take that piece of paper to MTO office who will book for knowledge test after clearing that you will straight entitle for G License this information is for if you are coming to Ontario.
Hey thank you for the quick response. What if I don't have 3 years of experience? My husband is going to land in Quebec, but I am pretty sure it is almost the same process.

Shazif

Jan 18, 2016

Snowy 2015 put this reply which has another question.

Hey thank you for the quick response. What if I don't have 3 years of experience? My husband is going to land in Quebec, but I am pretty sure it is almost the same process.

Reply to this question.

Check with your local MTO office in Quebec. Do not waste time act immediately. Second option if you are lazy contact any driver instructing school and ask them as many questions as possible and tell them you will be one from whom my husband will take classes.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

It would be better, if you get a letter from issuing authority (DSP office) before coming to Canada. The embassy may complicate the attestation process for some driving licences. I know some people, they were not able to get their driving licences verified from embassy. The driving licences having plastic covers are suspicious (their quality is very bad and its hard to differentiate between the original and fake), it would be better if one can get a plastic card type of licence (like CNIC). Some traffic offices issue CNIC type of international driving licences but local licences with plastic covers. The applicants who already have plastic card (CNIC type) driving licences, for them having a letter from DSP office should be sufficient.

If you have two years of Driving experience and Ministry of Transportation accepts your experience. You are eligible to appear for the driving test for the highest class G after passing the exam for signs (one gets G1, if he passes the signs and road rules).
If one has one year of driving experience, he is eligible to appear for the G2 driving licence. The G2 licence has some restrictions as compared to highest class G driving licence.
If you dont have any experience at all, then after having a G1 driving licence. You will have to wait for one year before appearing for the driving test. This information is for province of Ontario.

Shazif said:
Hi

It is very simple process if you have driver license in Pakistan the digital one make sure you have at least 3 years of driver experience on it check date issue and count three years experience. Once you will land in Canada send a copy of that to local Pakistan embassy who will take nominal fees and endorse its genuineness. Then you will take that piece of paper to MTO office who will book for knowledge test after clearing that you will straight entitle for G License this information is for if you are coming to Ontario.

Shazif

Jan 18, 2016

Let me add to what you have written. To be honest DSP Office letter has zero value i actually had it and it did not worked.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

What type of driving licence, you had?
Most probably, a licence with plastic cover.

For a driving licence from Islamabad, with a letter from DSP office, it worked for every one.
Shazif said:
Let me add to what you have written. To be honest DSP Office letter has zero value i actually had it and it did not worked.

Shazif

Jan 18, 2016

it was high quality digital license which was introduced in 2014. Bottom line trust me i have experience of of two provinces Winnipeg Manitoba and Mississauga Ontario that DSP letter is worth nothing i have at least 10 to 15 families who had that letter but of no use.

Shazif

Jan 18, 2016

QUESTION TO ASAD.

KINDLY HAVE A LOOK TO MY SITUATION AND SEE IF YOU CAN REPLY

application received in Mississauga: January 20,2016
sponsor approval: March 10, 2016
are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: PR
sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Re-Med request: N/A
Re-med done: N/A
Show "In Process" on ECAS: March 10,2016
Interview: N/A
Decision Made:
PPR:
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Additional docs requested: N/A

I am wondering how it works from here

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

My dear brother,

You have asked a very tough question.
I'm unable to understand the pattern on which LVO is working. LVO was very quick last year and in November 2015 they processed August 2015 applications, in December 2015 they processed some September 2015 applications.
We were very excited that now things for spouse visa applications are settled. But unfortunately from last 5 months and half, LVO is slowed down and they have processed few applications from 2014, few from September 2015 and one from October 2015 and few additional document requests for October 2015. These days October 2015 applicants can expect DM/PPR and November 2015 applicants can expect additional documents request (if anything is missing from their applications).
I have shared the facts and leave predictions.

Shazif said:
QUESTION TO ASAD.

KINDLY HAVE A LOOK TO MY SITUATION AND SEE IF YOU CAN REPLY

application received in Mississauga: January 20,2016
sponsor approval: March 10, 2016
are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: PR
sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Re-Med request: N/A
Re-med done: N/A
Show "In Process" on ECAS: March 10,2016
Interview: N/A
Decision Made:
PPR:
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Additional docs requested: N/A

I am wondering how it works from here

lilypad1

Apr 12, 2016

Shazif said:
I would be happy to guide new comers via this post on things how to settle in Canada as new immigrant few common things how to get driver license , what kind of job you should do as you land, and any misconception you have about Canada or any false fantasies you have . I have been in Canada for above 2 years now and take my words it is a rough ride but have faith in Allah.
Salam. what kind of jobs can you get when you land in canada?

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Shazif said:
I would be happy to guide new comers via this post on things how to settle in Canada as new immigrant few common things how to get driver license , what kind of job you should do as you land, and any misconception you have about Canada or any false fantasies you have . I have been in Canada for above 2 years now and take my words it is a rough ride but have faith in Allah.
yayyy thanks Shazif, do keep in touch please! :D

UPDATE: just ordered notes today. they'l be coming in mid-july inshallah ;) thx to flx215 & Landing_PR, tryna get in touch with an MP now for some quick basic updates on where the file is now...

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

rsk8 said:
yayyy thanks Shazif, do keep in touch please! :D

UPDATE: just ordered notes today. they'l be coming in mid-july inshallah ;) thx to flx215 & Landing_PR, tryna get in touch with an MP now for some quick basic updates on where the file is now...
Awesome! Harkat mein barkat inshallah! Keep at it and remember, we are all in this together! :)

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Landing_PR said:
Awesome! Harkat mein barkat inshallah! Keep at it and remember, we are all in this together! :)
:) yeah, thanks everyone!

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello everyone, I have a question.

My wife got her first passport made but that was based on her old shanakhti card which did not show her marriage to me. Then she got her shanakhti card updated and went to get a new passport. They gave her the new passport and said that the old one is now invalid, with the following written on the old passport " A fresh MRP has been issued in lieu this passport", Assisstant director. MRP is Machine Readable Passport. The new passport is perfectly fine and has been updated with my name as her husband.

Now my question is this, on form 3907e, they ask For nationals of Pakistan:
Provide certified copies of the photo and information page of your valid passport and of any old
expired passports for you and your family members.

And they also ask how many passports have been issued to you including those that are expired...

So what should I write here, 1 or 2?

And we have certified true copies for the new passport which is valid, but do we also need to give photocopy of the older passport?

I am confused since the old passport did not expire, we just changed the data on the passport with my name as her husband. So it became invalid.

I would appreciate advice. Thank you

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I gave all my passports info page copies
I also did change my name to husbands name..
And gave all previous passports info page
The one which was valid even that one

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

We submitted our passports on 24th May to karachi VFS gerrys Hoping to get them this week inshaAllah. Please pray for us. Anyone in the same boat?