Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ebad12 said:
Thanks alot and best of luck to you as well!
No. I got email that it has been dispatched. Maybe i will get it in a day or two.

However, i sent an inquiry to LVO yesterday and got their reply also today that visa has been stamped and dispatched on June 1 so it will take time to deliver in karachi.

Maybe they are stamping the visa in LVO. That is what i understand from Inquiry email.
You passports cant be sent to London Visa Office. Its illegal and what did lvo replied to you in the email? Best wishes for you :)

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Abcde1996 said:
I just got this sms. Anu ismdea how much more time will be taken now ?
Your processed passport dispatched 07/06/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. You will be contacted when the processed passport is ready for collection. Please collect between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday
Congrats ! when you sent your passport to VAC and from which city?

If you are in Islamabad you can collect tomorrow itself if in other city you need to wait 1 or 2 days

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Does anyone have any information about RHI? Officer?
I am feb 2015 applicant and got my mp to get in touch with Lvo about our case last month, after which I got an email from RHI for addtl docs ......does this mean I can expect this to be final step ?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

CanSA said:
I am feb 2015 applicant and got my mp to get in touch with Lvo about our case last month, after which I got an email from RHI for addtl docs ......does this mean I can expect this to be final step ?
Yes this is the final step before they make a decision or ask for PPR. Congrats!

What additional docs did they request?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CanSA said:
your case isn't exactly routine so that could explain why they've taken so long. applicant is pakistani national living in saudi, previously divorced, submitted to ADVO but later transferred to LVO (and consequently took 4 months for SA :(). it's not that there's anything wrong with all of this, it's just that it involves more background checks. your eligibility was "recommended pass" according to your gcms notes, so that's good news at least.

they sent you your 1st doc request back in october 2015 along with remed, and last month they sent you a 2nd doc request? what did they ask for this time?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
What a joke this whole process is!?

Anyways, I'm going to visit my hubby in July and will send confirmation/boarding passes and pics voluntarily to CIC upon my return. Hopefully, my hubby can come back with me when I return in mid-August :'(
don't lose hope. i still haven't.

yeah i'm pissed off but still hopeful for good news in july-aug. :)

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

mmoin said:
Hi All,

I have a number of questions regarding my application (yet to apply). Any thoughts, comments, experiences are welcome!

My husband got his Canadian PR last year in summers and gave his Landing in July 2015 after which he came back to Pakistan and we signed our Nikkah Nama. He had not received his PR card before leaving Canada. He was expecting to receive it in August/Sept of 2015 but instead they sent a request for his photographs to be resent to process the PR card. He sent a few pictures but they seemed to all get rejected after which he applied for a Travel Visa Document and got back to Canada 2 days ago.

Now that he's back we want to apply for my spousal visa application as soon as possible. I read on one of the forms where they ask for a PR card copy that if in case principal applicant does not have a pr card he can use the landing documents. Has any one ever done this before? Or does anyone have an idea if this will hinder the process of my application? Our reception is in Pakistan in December. We want to apply asap so if things go smoothly maybe I will be able to go to Canada with him right after the Reception. We hardly have 6 months though, I know that's not enough time but I'm just hoping for a miracle :(

Also, I did ask this question before but I don't remember the reply. I'm a Pakistan Citizen, but a resident of the UAE. Does that make a difference or will my processing office still be LVO?

Thanks & Regards!
Your processing will still be at LVO given that you are a Pakistani citizen. It is recommended that you do the full wedding (mehndi, nikkah, rukhsati, valima, etc) before you apply as chances you might end up in interview queue if you apply as a nikkah case only, which can add several more months to the processing of your application. Nowadays cases are being completed within a 8-10 months time frame.

No idea about the PR card part though, sorry.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
your case isn't exactly routine so that could explain why they've taken so long. applicant is pakistani national living in saudi, previously divorced, submitted to ADVO but later transferred to LVO (and consequently took 4 months for SA :(). it's not that there's anything wrong with all of this, it's just that it involves more background checks. your eligibility was "recommended pass" according to your gcms notes, so that's good news at least.

they sent you your 1st doc request back in october 2015 along with remed, and last month they sent you a 2nd doc request? what did they ask for this time?
Flx, you're so methodical!

flx2015 said:
don't lose hope. i still haven't.

yeah i'm pissed off but still hopeful for good news in july-aug. :)
With the pace it's going, I feel like December group won't hear anything until Sept-Oct :(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
Flx, you're so methodical!

With the pace it's going, I feel like December group won't hear anything until Sept-Oct :(
that i am. :)

it feels like they're getting sluggish, but i think that's just our perception. that was one of the reasons i did that little summary of pending apps a few days ago. i didn't find anything to suggest that they were off track, except for acron's case which we later found out had an incoming remed request.

waiting can make a week feel like month, but that's just in our minds. stay hopeful.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Do i need to get Original Nikah Namma and translation verified from foreign office as well? And also copies of my educational documents?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)

naveedali said:
Do i need to get Original Nikah Namma and translation verified from foreign office as well? And also copies of my educational documents?
In my case I got both Urdu and English versions of nikkah nama signed by everyone when we did my nikkah...

educational documents.... u need to submit originals of everything

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)

mrashid123 said:
Hello everyone again!... Thanks to all those that replied to my earlier question.... I have another question... n my apologies in advance if this question has been beaten to death in this forum but here goes...

How does London Visa Office currently treat Nikkah Only applications?

I'm trying to advise a friend who recently got nikkah done in Karachi in Feb 2016.... and when I was doing my own application (in 2012).... there was explicit instruction that nikkah only cases would not be accepted.... most of my friends that had nikkah cases were sent letters to submit proof of rukhsati within 45 days.... at which point they had to scramble n head to pak to do their rukhsati...

I'm curious to know how London Visa Office is handling NIkkah only applications these days?.... do they accept the explanation that the rukhsati will be completed once visa is issued??.... N e body with Nikkah only cases please let me know your experience
Looks like my earlier post got lost in the shuffle.... n e responses please?... any one submitted nikkah only case?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
that i am. :)

it feels like they're getting sluggish, but i think that's just our perception. that was one of the reasons i did that little summary of pending apps a few days ago. i didn't find anything to suggest that they were off track, except for acron's case which we later found out had an incoming remed request.

waiting can make a week feel like month, but that's just in our minds. stay hopeful.
You do make sense. I'm a little on edge because of the fast and also because all my coworkers are eating at their desks! :mad:

I'm going for a walk! :-X

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

mrashid123 said:
Looks like my earlier post got lost in the shuffle.... n e responses please?... any one submitted nikkah only case?
there are people who sponsor with nikkah-only cases, and there's 3 things that usually happen as a result:

a) they request an interview which adds several more months to their processing time
b) they ask the sponsor to return to pakistan and do rukhsati
c) they simply ask for proof of ongoing communication and are satisfied with that

out of the three possibilities above, A happens the most often, and C happens the least often. they have approved nikkah-only cases in the past without requesting interviews or asking for rukhsati, but it's rare and no one really knows what leads them to do that. with all that said, it's up to the sponsor and applicant whether they want to take the risk of having to wait longer.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hi Admin,

I'm sorry but i was mistaken, the date my application received by the Mississauga office on 18 November, 2015.

Thanks,
Amna Hayat