Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Can anyone tell me which form do I have to fill I'm a Pakistani Citizen applying from Pakistan and What forms my wife needs to fill she's a Canadian Citizen living in Canada. Thanks
Kindly check this website out. It has all of the information you need. But double check the forms on CIC's website as they might have been updated.

https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/forms

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

snowy2015 said:
Kindly check this website out. It has all of the information you need. But double check the forms on CIC's website as they might have been updated.

https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/forms
Thanks bro,

At the top of form IMM5406E I see this (The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner(if applicable), and all the dependent children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form. ) My wife is sponsoring me and I'm the main applicant then why does it say The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner(if applicable)? :/

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hi, I am almost done my application and was wondering how I am going to pay the fees. I have checked out the online method, but I am confused as to whether I have to pay under family class or Spouse in Canada class. Any insight will be helpful.

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

Hi I'm new on this forum
I need help I'm June 2015 applicant I got email on 20 Nov for additional documents and I sent them through Post on 7 Dec but I didn't receive any response from LVO now on 21 May my medical is expired but still no response from visa office what should I do now
Plz someone guide me

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Red.Rose said:
Hi, I am almost done my application and was wondering how I am going to pay the fees. I have checked out the online method, but I am confused as to whether I have to pay under family class or Spouse in Canada class. Any insight will be helpful.
if you're applying outland and if there are no dependents, you need to select family class when paying fees.

the spouse in canada option is only for inland sponsorship.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

k-sa said:
what to do guys what they are doing sleeping or went for honeymoon? let us all send email cic LVO to let them know about our passports status! we cant put hands on hand and wait however maximum time is over too
[/quote
You are absolutely right. Other countries people get passports in 3 days or max a week and here no clue about passports

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

ENOUGH COMPLAINTS ABOUT PASSPORTS OMG

JetsFan

Jan 25, 2016

naveedali said:
any help or this thread is just for the discussion about timeline and visa officer?
If I remember correctly your question was regarding certified translations and notarizing them. As far as original documents are concerned there are couple of ways to skin this cow

1. Send the original, get it translated from a CERTIFIED translaton agency and that will be sufficient. There is no need to notarize it, I asked the question here but no one replied, users here seem to be particularly vested in guessing the identity of their visa officer. Its creepy, let the guys do their job. Anyways, I confirmed it from the agency though you don't need to notarize the translation.

2. Get the translation from someone who is willing to do it for free but they will have to submit an affidavit and you have to get it notarized.

3. Wing it ? I guess?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

naveedali said:
Thanks bro,

At the top of form IMM5406E I see this (The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner(if applicable), and all the dependent children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form. ) My wife is sponsoring me and I'm the main applicant then why does it say The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner(if applicable)? :/
The principle applicant (you!) only has to fill this particular form. Include your spouse/parents/sibblings names where its required even if they are not being sponsored. You only fill out 1 copy of this form.

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bushrazaheer said:
Hi I'm new on this forum
I need help I'm June 2015 applicant I got email on 20 Nov for additional documents and I sent them through Post on 7 Dec but I didn't receive any response from LVO now on 21 May my medical is expired but still no response from visa office what should I do now
Plz someone guide me
Same thing here. I'm may15 applicant, sent additional doc in dec still no reply. My medical is expiring this month.

raja331

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hyderabad Sindh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2015
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-08-2015 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted for visa

k-sa said:
what to do guys what they are doing sleeping or went for honeymoon? let us all send email cic LVO to let them know about our passports status! we cant put hands on hand and wait however maximum time is over too
my wife submitted her passport on may 2nd from karachi visa office and they forwarded her passport to Islamabad visa office on 5 may.
today we got email saying that they have dispatched her passport from Islamabad to Karachi visa office. hopefully she will get text next for
passport to pick up from karachi visa office.

raja331

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hyderabad Sindh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2015
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-08-2015 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted for visa

surajoad said:
Hello just got doc request today
Hindu panchayat marriage certificate
And all documents submitted to uc to get marriage certificate.

My visa officer is LJF
Any body who knows how much time ljftakes after recieving docs?
Iam 28 oct applicant
check your inbox

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

does anyone know this interview Group 1-78XHOYD in nots they recmonded interview

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hi, I have sponsored my spouse in November of 2015 and i received a letter to have his file sent to the london visa office and they also asked for his medicals which also have been sent. So can you please tell me an average time of how long it will take further... please

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

Amna Hayat said:
Hi, I have sponsored my spouse in November of 2015 and i received a letter to have his file sent to the london visa office and they also asked for his medicals which also have been sent. So can you please tell me an average time of how long it will take further... please
Average time is 8 to 10 months but it can be less in some cases depends on luck i guess...
Can you please share your timeline like when did you applied and when you got letter that file has been sent to London ? And when they ask for medical?