16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

it's really frustrating when i see people scheduled for interviews without being given reasons for it.

interviews would not be an issue at all if they were scheduled within a reasonable amount of time... but that's not the case. it can take these people up to a year to schedule one, and that's time that the couple must spend apart from each other. how is that ok? other visa offices are quicker at this, so why is there such a huge difference in the quality of service?

is family reunification a ****ing joke to these people? they think it's easy for couples to stay separated for years? they're handing out visas all fast and furious to visa-exempt applicants that are ALREADY LIVING WITH THEIR SPOUSES IN CANADA because they're free to waltz across the border whenever they feel like it... meanwhile people like us who have husbands and wives living on the opposite side of the globe have to wait 10 times as long, sometimes even longer, just so we can be together again. they won't even let our spouses visit us here. god damn ridiculous. this has been going on for so long that the majority has simply accepted this as part of a normal immigration process, and now we have so few people speaking out against it.

i pray that god gives me the chance to put an end to this. my name on a ballot card... some day insha allah.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

paknew said:
Hi Friends,

Pls reply.!!!

Is there anyone whose visa officer is REO? How is he in replying?

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

paknew said:
paknew said:
Hi Friends,

Pls reply.!!!

Is there anyone whose visa officer is REO? How is he in replying?
Hi
in my opinion REO is a guy how is doing final stage of our cases he is the one who is responding When our files going to close

TheNewARA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
Doc's Request.
11-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016

Hi guys,

Quick question for whoever would be kind enough to answer. I will be going to Pakistan in the next couple of weeks to bring my wife back to Canada. She has her visa and all the paperwork is complete. My question is, what travel documents should she be bringing with her (aside from passport/visa)?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

JetsFan said:
--Repost from the main spousal thread--

Hi Guys,

Can some of you have a look at the checklist below and advise me if I am missing something. The application is for my wife in Pakistan

Supporting Docs

1. Original Nikah-Nama with Certified Translation from a Canadian Agency (Do I need to get this notarized as well if I am sending the original per Form 3907e)

2. Marriage Certificate From Nadra (Has English & Urdu) - Attested

3. Birth Certificate -for both of us- (These are not original but the Bayform or whatchumaccallit) - Translated from Canadian Certified thingy

4. Original transcripts for the wife. She did not want to let these ones go, my head on a pike if CIC loses these.

5. Police Certificate. Just curious this thing expires in July, should I get another one made ?

6. Medical done two months ago

7. Attested CNIC copy

8. Attested copies of all her Pakistani Passports (including old ones)

9. Her passport mugs

10. Wedding pics

11. Chat Histories whatsapp, emails, travel iternaries, etc.

12. Forms - by the truckloads

13. My degrees from Uni

14. Employers blessing

15. Proof of getting my a$$ probed by Revenue Canada every year - Also known as Option C printout

Please tell me if I am missing anything. Muchos Gracias
any help or this thread is just for the discussion about timeline and visa officer?

blueandgreen

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
19-5-2016
AOR Received.
9-12-2015
File Transfer...
16-12-2015
Med's Request
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
31-5-2016

naveedali said:
any help or this thread is just for the discussion about timeline and visa officer?
I gave my original transcripts, both original Urdu and English Nikkahnama. I gave a notarized english translation of the nikkahnama. My Nadra family certificate, i changed my name to my husband's name on my cnic and passport and changed my marital status on cninc as well. I think everything you mentioned is fine. My husband had to submit or mention when you submitted his taxes or something about his taxes. You mentioned, boarding passes, passport entry and exits, chats, screenshots, facebook and watsapp. I gave about 200 hundred labelled pictures of various occasions including family. I think as long as you follow the checklist EXACTLY for what they asked you should be good. I put together my application myself and that's what i did. I followed every word.

blueandgreen

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
19-5-2016
AOR Received.
9-12-2015
File Transfer...
16-12-2015
Med's Request
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
31-5-2016

I received the following email today:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your file. Your application is currently with an officer for review. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you. You are not required to post hard copies to our office.

We hope this is of assistance.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

Now they have mentioned another officer, SF(GS) what about LFJ and who is this new one. And is this email a good sign? That it is with an officer for review?

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

ebad12 said:
Indeed they are sleeping.
Anyway, you submitted on 4th May to Gerrrys? and when was it forwarded to Visa Office Islamabad?
what to do guys what they are doing sleeping or went for honeymoon? let us all send email cic LVO to let them know about our passports status! we cant put hands on hand and wait however maximum time is over too

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

blueandgreen said:
I received the following email today:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your file. Your application is currently with an officer for review. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you. You are not required to post hard copies to our office.

We hope this is of assistance.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

Now they have mentioned another officer, SF(GS) what about LFJ and who is this new one. And is this email a good sign? That it is with an officer for review?
They send same reply for inquiry regarding receipt of documents.

I got exactly same reply except my officer was different.

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

acron said:
They send same reply for inquiry regarding receipt of documents.

I got exactly same reply except my officer was different.
We couriered birth certificate copy of our son born in Canada and proof of my visit to Canada on visitor visa. They will send receipt of document by email in this case? or they send receipt only who send documents by email?
My wife sent these documents in May which was received on 12-May-2016 as per canada post.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Yahan ek musibat nahi hai.[ehle eska wait karty raho maeeno k koi apki file utha le phir DM ka wait kro jub DM hojay to passport request ka wait krty raho jub wo bhi ajay to phir beth k intezar karo k passport wapas mil jay.. Pata nhi kub ye masly hal hongay

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

umar441 said:
We couriered birth certificate copy of our son born in Canada and proof of my visit to Canada on visitor visa. They will send receipt of document by email in this case? or they send receipt only who send documents by email?
My wife sent these documents in May which was received on 12-May-2016 as per canada post.
Did you send them voluntarily or they asked you?

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

F.M said:
Did you send them voluntarily or they asked you?
Voluntarily, as they mention on SA letter that we must update them on birth, adoption...etc...

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

k-sa said:
what to do guys what they are doing sleeping or went for honeymoon? let us all send email cic LVO to let them know about our passports status! we cant put hands on hand and wait however maximum time is over too
In PPR letter, CIC LVO mentioned that

" PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from
the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an
additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.

If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London
office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this
application to the London office (not the Islamabad office)."

Members, whose 4 weeks time period have been passed, please send email to LVO.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Can anyone tell me which form do I have to fill I'm a Pakistani Citizen applying from Pakistan and What forms my wife needs to fill she's a Canadian Citizen living in Canada. Thanks