uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
The spreadsheet has 2 tabs - 2015 and 2016. Feel free to add yourself :)

I'm a December 2015 applicant
Okkk Sure!

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

I AM POSTING IT AGAIN FOR THE NEW MEMBERS JOINING THE SPREADSHEET. KINDLY USE YOUR FORUM NAME ON THE SPREADSHEET. Dont use other names while adding your info to the spreadsheet..
angler
julie
shery
abi989
MK
Nabiamaz
bilal shukat
Kindly use your forum names so that everyone can recognize you.

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH

Hi
Thank you for mention. I am Bilal Shaukat. This is my correct name which i mention in spreadsheet.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

BilalShaukat89 said:
Hi
Thank you for mention. I am Bilal Shaukat. This is my correct name which i mention in spreadsheet.
Thank u i changed your name on the spreadsheet to your username.it becomes easy for everyone to recognize you and communicate with you. :)

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

BilalShaukat89 said:
Hi
Dear bilal. everyone on this forum uses their username/forum names to the spreadsheet. If you don't use your forum name nobody will be able to recognize you and it will become difficult for 2016 applicants to communicate with you as they will not know you.So if you don't mind please change it. :)

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am about to submit the application to sponsor my wife (from Pakistan) but have a few questions. I have just started working as an accountant assistant (chartered) from June 1st of this month. I don't earn much it below $1000/month but I have heard people who earn only $300/month being able to show how they will support their spouse. I know income is not directly required but it's still good to show something. Anyway, long story short, I am planning on starting my studies for the MCAT from August 1st, so basically I WILL QUIT MY job in 2 months. The job is with a relative of ours and she will give me an employment letter. Also, does the employment letter need to have anything special like its made from "letter head" or whatever or just a printed normal sheet is fine? I was worried that if I submit my app this week to sponsor my wife and quit the job after 2 months, that if they ask for my employment details after that, then I will have to say that I left my job. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

JetsFan said:
--Repost from the main spousal thread--

Hi Guys,

Can some of you have a look at the checklist below and advise me if I am missing something. The application is for my wife in Pakistan

Supporting Docs

1. Original Nikah-Nama with Certified Translation from a Canadian Agency (Do I need to get this notarized as well if I am sending the original per Form 3907e)

2. Marriage Certificate From Nadra (Has English & Urdu) - Attested

3. Birth Certificate -for both of us- (These are not original but the Bayform or whatchumaccallit) - Translated from Canadian Certified thingy

4. Original transcripts for the wife. She did not want to let these ones go, my head on a pike if CIC loses these.

5. Police Certificate. Just curious this thing expires in July, should I get another one made ?

6. Medical done two months ago

7. Attested CNIC copy

8. Attested copies of all her Pakistani Passports (including old ones)

9. Her passport mugs

10. Wedding pics

11. Chat Histories whatsapp, emails, travel iternaries, etc.

12. Forms - by the truckloads

13. My degrees from Uni

14. Employers blessing

15. Proof of getting my a$$ probed by Revenue Canada every year - Also known as Option C printout

Please tell me if I am missing anything. Muchos Gracias
anyone who could help? i'm also going to submit my application soon so please help us.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello Everyone,
I had a question regarding form IMM 3907E. For the residency questionnaire for Pakistan, question 13 asks for details of residence for the sponsor AFTER the principal applicant has submitted the application (which has yet to be done). I have previously resided in Pakistan but that was before the application and was wondering if I have to include it as well. Furthermore, I am currently residing in Canada and would my wife have to include that too. Thanks for the help!

Mrs.AB

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th april'16
Doc's Request.
28 oct 2016
AOR Received.
13th may '16
File Transfer...
13th june '16
Med's Done....
Upfront april '16
Passport Req..
21st nov 2016

Red.Rose said:
Hello Everyone,
I had a question regarding form IMM 3907E. For the residency questionnaire for Pakistan, question 13 asks for details of residence for the sponsor AFTER the principal applicant has submitted the application (which has yet to be done). I have previously resided in Pakistan but that was before the application and was wondering if I have to include it as well. Furthermore, I am currently residing in Canada and would my wife have to include that too. Thanks for the help!

Yes u have to include all ur addresses wtever country u stayed in previous years...nd your wife would also copy them in her answers wherevr asked abt u

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

blueandgreen said:
LJF is my officer too i think. He emailed me on 19th May asking for CSQ copy and to pay RPRF. What additional documents did he ask you for??
He asked for UK police certificate in Oct which We submitted in Nov. I haven't got anything after that.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

imran364 said:
PPR = Passport Request.
In Pakistan PPR comes in 2 steps [PPR-1 & PPR-2].
PPR-1.....London Visa office send PPR-1 through email asking for recent photos, passport copies and a form.
PPR-2.....London VO send PPR-2 through email. Original Passports should be submitted to Islamabad VO for Visa stamping.
Normally (PPR-1) takes 3-5 months after medical done & (PPR-2) 4-6 weeks.
PPR1 was a common step when applications were transferred from Islamabad to the London visa office and initial applications they received directly.
It has largely been phased out to reduce the red tape.

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have a question. Some members mentioned that people get dm within month after remed. My medical is expiring this month but my file is in queue for interview at islamabad VO. I haven't got any mail regarding medical. Does the same thing applies to my case or they will delay medical request till interview is done??

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

scheherzade said:
I have a question. Some members mentioned that people get dm within month after remed. My medical is expiring this month but my file is in queue for interview at islamabad VO. I haven't got any mail regarding medical. Does the same thing applies to my case or they will delay medical request till interview is done??
yes. once your interview is complete, they'll continue their final background checks and request a remedical.

did your gcms notes mention why they're recommending an interview in your case? i'm really confused as to why they sent you a doc request if they wanted an interview... and even then they didn't ask you to submit more proof of relationship before putting you in the queue. that is odd.

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016

Mercy24 said:
Approximately 3 months, depending on volume.
Thanks for info :)

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
yes. once your interview is complete, they'll continue their final background checks and request a remedical.

did your gcms notes mention why they're recommending an interview in your case? i'm really confused as to why they sent you a doc request if they wanted an interview... and even then they didn't ask you to submit more proof of relationship before putting you in the queue. that is odd.
In GCM notes it said interview recommended under eligibility. I have already sent them relationship proof including pics/ boarding passes of my last visit. I also sent them communication proof of calls details. But last week I was told that my file is in islamabad VO for interview.