June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Red.Rose said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question about submitting original academic certificates/degrees. I am about to apply to sponsor my wife. She has completed 1 full year of university (COMSATS) and has completed matric and FSc in the past. So basically we have 3 things to give to them:
1) Progressive result card (COMSATS)
2) FSc certificate
3) Matric certificate

This sounds pretty clear but many people have warned me to NOT submit originals of these documents since many people do not get them back. My wife is also wary of this. So instead we plan on doing the following:
Send: 1) Progressive result card (COMSATS) (This is an original document and is stamped by the university)
2) Attested copy from notrary public of FSc and attested copy of Matric from notary public.

Should this be fine, does anyone have any experience with sending attested copies instead of originals? I know that on the application form 3907e, they ask for original but I have heard that people have submitted attested copies and it was fine (no delays or doc requests). Please let me know, thank you
copy will works as long as notary attested

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

maryamuman said:
Im a november 4th applicant and no doc request yet.
they don't always ask. there's quite a few october applicants who also never got any doc requests. i'm hoping to see them get DM within 2 weeks from now. i think acron will be next.

unfortunately it seems that the people who have had remed requests might have to wait a bit longer as LVO will wait for the results to come in before making a decision :(.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Learner_champ said:
I am just praying before ramzan all may applicants got their passports back . .
Hi Learner_champ,

You are praying for May-2015 applicants.!! What about April-2014 applicants :) ? I'm waiting for a long time and after re-medical its been 20 days but no feedback from LVO.!! Really need some special "DUAs" from all of forum friends.

Thank you all of you.!!

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

hi there,
does anyone have any idea about condition 51 .. Are they really removed it
anyone who recently got visa stamped
plz share there experience

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

What is codition 51?

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

tony000 said:
No DM Yet . it's 80 days after Interview . ???
What still you didnt get DM even? :eek:
have you talked to your MP in canada? did they checked with VO and what is reason that still no DM happen?
Please push your MP if they are not supporting you need to send email to immigration minister as some member did and got result too.

Good luck to you bro Allah may help all of us

Abcde1996

May 5, 2015

Red.Rose said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question about submitting original academic certificates/degrees. I am about to apply to sponsor my wife. She has completed 1 full year of university (COMSATS) and has completed matric and FSc in the past. So basically we have 3 things to give to them:
2) FSc certificate
3) Matric certificate

This sounds pretty clear but many people have warned me to NOT submit originals of these documents since many people do not get them back. My wife is also wary of this. So instead we plan on doing the following:
Send: 1) Progressive result card (COMSATS) (This is an original document and is stamped by the university)
2) Attested copy from notrary public of FSc and attested copy of Matric from notary public.

Should this be fine, does anyone have any experience with sending attested copies instead of originals? I know that on the application form 3907e, they ask for original but I have heard that people have submitted attested copies and it was fine (no delays or doc requests). Please let me know, thank you

Hi red rose . You can submit all attested docs there is no need of sending original docs . I got all my docs attested from notary public in karachi and lvo never made any issue on it.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

I got my PCC and they wrote the date from my (birth date to till date) on it but my birth place is different from my current address shall i get it changed or not?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

I would encourage everyone to update the spreadsheet with their updated information, as it helps a vast majority of members!

Thanks! ;D

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me email address for case specific inquiry?

Thank you

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

paknew said:
Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me email address for case specific inquiry?

Thank you
This is the link for CSI to LVO

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

paknew said:
Hi Learner_champ,

You are praying for May-2015 applicants.!! What about April-2014 applicants :) ? I'm waiting for a long time and after re-medical its been 20 days but no feedback from LVO.!! Really need some special "DUAs" from all of forum friends.

Thank you all of you.!!
hey friend... you may not get any communication from LVO for a while because it can take a while for medical results to be released to CIC. when my wife went for her first medical, her panel physician's office in lahore told her that it would take 3 months for CIC to receive the results. i don't know if it'll take the same amount of time for your remedical, but it's best to ask your physician's office.

the good news is that remedicals are the last thing they ask for before making a decision, so your interview is most likely waived.

why did your case take so long? did you get a lot of document requests? how many family members are you sponsoring?

sairis

Apr 28, 2016

More than 70 days hav passed since interview..!! :( :(
I just don't know what should i do.

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Red.Rose said:
Hello everyone,

2) FSc certificate
3) Matric certificate

Don't submit original, they would not return you back any of it (I have this experienced ). Send them certified copy from Notary Public.

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016

I have heard these days people are directly getting PPR without any change in ecas status (dm)