Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
Anyways, any new updates for September/October?
september is pretty much wrapped up, apart from the cases requiring interviews, additional docs, remedicals, etc...

as for october, many of the pending cases have remedical requests, so there may not be any updates on those until later on in the summer. this is just my guess btw, as my wife was told by her panel physician's office that it can take 3 months for the medical results to be released. now the question is whether they've begun working on november in the mean time.

Sunnyday1

May 19, 2016

Landing_PR said:
For someone to say my case was stronger, is like someone saying only my marriage is valid :-X

Although I'm happy for the applicant who got DM. This is not against them or their spouse or their case or their luck etc :p It just boggles my mind that LVO skipped all of the applicants and processed a 2016 application. What was the rhyme or the reason? :'(

Anyways, any new updates for September/October?
I haven't heard from CIC at all for any doc request etc. since I've submitted my application (Oct 2015). I even visited my spouse in Pakistan over the December/January holidays and sent them additional proof (photos, entry/exit stamps). I'm worried, do you think I should order notes if I don't receive any updates in June as well?

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016

Sunnyday1 said:
I haven't heard from CIC at all for any doc request etc. since I've submitted my application (Oct 2015). I even visited my spouse in Pakistan over the December/January holidays and sent them additional proof (photos, entry/exit stamps). I'm worried, do you think I should order notes if I don't receive any updates in June as well?
Any one here to guide me how to fill out Appendix A updated information chart? We have to mention Detail of all family members or just mention the detail of persons who have applied the visa??? Kindly guide me.

23lana

Apr 23, 2016

hassankhaliddar said:
Any one here to guide me how to fill out Appendix A updated information chart? We have to mention Detail of all family members or just mention the detail of persons who have applied the visa??? Kindly guide me.
just details of whoever is traveling to canada

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Sunnyday1 said:
you're currently at 7 months and 8 days, so you're still below the average. the average time between file date and DM is currently between 7.5 to 8.0 months.

if you don't hear anything back by June 30th, then yes, either order notes or ask your MP to get an update. if you haven't gotten requests for additional documents up until now, then take that as a positive sign.

if LVO keeps up their pace, you should be getting a DM within the next 2 weeks insha allah.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
september is pretty much wrapped up, apart from the cases requiring interviews, additional docs, remedicals, etc...

as for october, many of the pending cases have remedical requests, so there may not be any updates on those until later on in the summer. this is just my guess btw, as my wife was told by her panel physician's office that it can take 3 months for the medical results to be released. now the question is whether they've begun working on november in the mean time.
I don't like seeing gaps in September and October. I wish they would just clear up all the pending Sept/Oct peeps.

Knowing LVO, they won't start working on November until early July :mad:

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

I did matriculation privately and not through any institute, what should i write on the form in the Institute name field?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
you're currently at 7 months and 8 days, so you're still below the average. the average time between file date and DM is currently between 7.5 to 8.0 months.

if you don't hear anything back by June 30th, then yes, either order notes or ask your MP to get an update. if you haven't gotten requests for additional documents up until now, then take that as a positive sign.

if LVO keeps up their pace, you should be getting a DM within the next 2 weeks insha allah.
Sunnyday1 said:
Hi Sunnyday,

Flx is correct.

I think you should wait until Mid-late June. However, if I were you, I'd get in touch with my MP (today!) to see if there are any notes on your file.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

naveedali said:
I did matriculation privately and not through any institute, what should i write on the form in the Institute name field?
What is Matriculation?

Regardless, just mention where ever you did it from. Ie. Home schooling (write the address for where ever you got it done), XYZ Institute of private Matriculation (write the address) etc

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Landing_PR said:
What is Matriculation?
10th grade

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

naveedali said:
10th grade
Oh LOL sorry! ;D

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

Landing_PR said:
I don't like seeing gaps in September and October. I wish they would just clear up all the pending Sept/Oct peeps.

Knowing LVO, they won't start working on November until early July :mad:
I think they already start working on November. Cause my wife file was on Oct 29, 2015 and we got requested for additional documents on May 17, 2016

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Mian1516 said:
I think they already start working on November. Cause my wife file was on Oct 29, 2015 and we got requested for additional documents on May 17, 2016
Im a november 4th applicant and no doc request yet.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a question about submitting original academic certificates/degrees. I am about to apply to sponsor my wife. She has completed 1 full year of university (COMSATS) and has completed matric and FSc in the past. So basically we have 3 things to give to them:
1) Progressive result card (COMSATS)
2) FSc certificate
3) Matric certificate

This sounds pretty clear but many people have warned me to NOT submit originals of these documents since many people do not get them back. My wife is also wary of this. So instead we plan on doing the following:
Send: 1) Progressive result card (COMSATS) (This is an original document and is stamped by the university)
2) Attested copy from notrary public of FSc and attested copy of Matric from notary public.

Should this be fine, does anyone have any experience with sending attested copies instead of originals? I know that on the application form 3907e, they ask for original but I have heard that people have submitted attested copies and it was fine (no delays or doc requests). Please let me know, thank you