+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

To haq ali, if u send the email though Canadian web site for inquires and fill in the form then it took almost 8 to 9 days in my case to get reply back

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

islamabad VO is no longer processing TRVs. they are so kaam chor that CIC might just shut that VO down completely, lol.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello,

I hope everyone is well. I have a question about my Nikahnama. I am currently in Pakistan so I thought I should get it sorted here. Our original Nikahnama was both in English and Urdu. The english part was a separate page just like the urdu segment and they were stapled together and we signed both those copies together on nikah day. If this is the case, do I need to get the urdu copy translated into english and then get that part attested as a authentic translation (also what exactly is this stamp referred to?). I am thinking that I don't need to get the urdu translated because the original document is already in English and only things that are translated from the original need to be attested. Maybe I am wrong? I am also thinking that I should just send the nikahnama which is in English and urdu together and explain (in a side letter) that our Nikahnama was in english and urdu as a single original document. We also have the nadra certificate which is both in English and Urdu. I would be greatly appreciative if someone clarifies this issue for me. Thank you

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Over 2 months after INTERVIEW now :( NO DM , NO PR :( .........

1) I sent Case Enquiry and found case is undergoing Routine background checks

2) Contacted MP , He said file is still under Processing times :( he can not do much about it . he said I will follow within next couple of weeks,Couple of weeks deadline ended on May, 09 2016. No answer from MP yet .

3) Ordered Notes , I suppose to get notes on May 09 2016 but I have not received anything yet .

4) I sent Enquiry E-mail to find why i have not received My Notes yet but no Reply from them .

WHAT ELSE I CAN DO ?

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

tony000 said:

2) Contacted MP , He said file is still under Processing times :( he can not do much about it . he said I will follow within next couple of weeks,Couple of weeks deadline ended on May, 09 2016. No answer from MP yet .

3) Ordered Notes , I suppose to get notes on May 09 2016 but I have not received anything yet .

4) I sent Enquiry E-mail to find why i have not received My Notes yet but no Reply from them .

WHAT ELSE I CAN DO ?
I can understand the feeling & strees you have! well your MP should follow up take update weekly and ask timeline from VO and push them, this is what my MP did and before timline i got DM, Please push your MP to get update, anytime you can call them and send email.

Wish you to get DM and PPR soon bro...

Abcde1996

May 5, 2015

am12345 said:
To Abcde1996, If u r in Lahore then email for further information at info.canadakhi@gerrys.com.pk I have emailed them to get info for Karachi Canadian Application Center and that's what i got and appendix A is updated information regarding applicant like name/passport/eye color etc. if change or not still u have to send it.

Kindly do bring a letter which you have received in reference to submission of your passport and original CNIC along with PKR 1319/-passport transmission service charges that you will pay in cash in our Visa Application Center. Kindly note that the applicant do not needs to book an appointment as it’s a walk- in service from Monday to Friday 9 A:M to 4 P:M. Please find the addresses and further details at
Can u please invox me the link for appendix A form ? As i dont know from where to get it and they didnt give the link in email

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

Abcde1996 said:
I applied in may 2015 got addtional docs request in nov then again got docs request in march which were sent on 22 march . Medical request on april 6 done on april 12 and got passport request today . Alhumdulillah
Congratulations

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

OCTOBER applicants. kahan phansay huway ho? kia parh k bheja tha apni application pe? :p

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

Abcde1996 said:
I applied in may 2015 got addtional docs request in nov then again got docs request in march which were sent on 22 march . Medical request on april 6 done on april 12 and got passport request today . Alhumdulillah
your timeline is same as my wife's... she got her re-medical request and completed in late April 2016 too, no additional docs requested. However, I sent docs voluntarily for my visit in Dec/Jan 2016... hoping my wife gets her Passport request soon too.

sairis

Apr 28, 2016

tony000 said:
HI,
same is the case with me.. I asked my lawyer if we could ask MP but she said to wait for this month. If nothing happens then in June he will write to them. I just don't know what to do.

lilypad1

Apr 12, 2016

tony000 said:

WHAT ELSE I CAN DO ?
I know how you feel I feel the same way!! had interview in march and it's been 2 months now no DM and no PPR. I got the same answer as you from my MP. it's so stressful don't know what to do

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Salam Brothers,

I am new to this forum so excuse me if this is not the right place for me to ask my question.

I am basically sponsoring my wife from Islamabad, Pakistan. We got married March 2016 this year. I am now in the process of having her Medical done from Islamabad and she went to the medical office where she was told to send an "email" :eek: to them about booking the medical appointment. I wanted to know is this normal? for them to ask this to use email?. I was hoping the appointment can be booked through phone or the most a visit, but they say to my wife you need to send us an email. Has anyone from Islamabad or any other city in Pakistan experienced this?. And can anyone let me know if there is anything she needs to bring along with her, besides the medical filled form and her passport details and everything. I would really appreciate some guidance. And let me know if this is not the right forum or page to ask this question so I can direct it accordingly.

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015

F.M said:
OCTOBER applicants. kahan phansay huway ho? kia parh k bheja tha apni application pe? :p
I know, I'm a November applicant and waiting for it to go through anxiously. Unfortunately our sample size is so small. We really can't base ourselves off of it.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

This is normal practice at Islamabad medical center.
Please write an email to CANMEDPK@iom.int with the following information

The details of the applicant :

¨ Valid Passport No (starts with two alphabets and seven digits) :
¨ Complete Name:
¨ Date of Birth:
¨ Contact Number in Pakistan (two valid contact numbers):
¨ Visa Category: SPOUSE VISA (Family)
¨ Location/City for Screening (KHI, LHR and ISB) Please do specify only one location for medical examination. ISB (Islamabad)

In the appointment email from medical center she will get all details about documents that she would be required to bring along.
All the best
ra03ra said:
Salam Brothers,

I am new to this forum so excuse me if this is not the right place for me to ask my question.

I am basically sponsoring my wife from Islamabad, Pakistan. We got married March 2016 this year. I am now in the process of having her Medical done from Islamabad and she went to the medical office where she was told to send an "email" :eek: to them about booking the medical appointment. I wanted to know is this normal? for them to ask this to use email?. I was hoping the appointment can be booked through phone or the most a visit, but they say to my wife you need to send us an email. Has anyone from Islamabad or any other city in Pakistan experienced this?. And can anyone let me know if there is anything she needs to bring along with her, besides the medical filled form and her passport details and everything. I would really appreciate some guidance. And let me know if this is not the right forum or page to ask this question so I can direct it accordingly.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

AsadA said:
This is normal practice at Islamabad medical center.
Please write an email to CANMEDPK@iom.int with the following information

The details of the applicant :

¨ Valid Passport No (starts with two alphabets and seven digits) :
¨ Complete Name:
¨ Date of Birth:
¨ Contact Number in Pakistan (two valid contact numbers):
¨ Visa Category: SPOUSE VISA (Family)
¨ Location/City for Screening (KHI, LHR and ISB) Please do specify only one location for medical examination. ISB (Islamabad)

In the appointment email from medical center she will get all details about documents that she would be required to bring along.
All the best
Thank you Asad for your quick response!...God bless you. I was a bit confused and wondering if they are leading me somewhere else. Much appreciate your well written response. And yes, they have asked for that exact information. Thank you once again. I will keep posted on my progress here. Once again Thank you.