+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I'm January 2016 applicant, have two questions:

1. When i log-in to ecas PA side doesn't have "Medical results have been received" even though Medical was done upfront. However, it does have "We received xxxx's application for permanent residence on January 12, 2016. "We started processing the application on March 17, 2016"

PA never got any email regarding AOR2.

SA side:

Application received on Jan 12, 2016
AOR received on February 24, 2016
SA: March 9th, 2016

2. Do i need to notify CIC/LVO if i change my job in the next one month or so?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Raheel16 said:
I'm January 2016 applicant, have two questions:

1. When i log-in to ecas PA side doesn't have "Medical results have been received" even though Medical was done upfront. However, it does have "We received xxxx's application for permanent residence on January 12, 2016. "We started processing the application on March 17, 2016"

PA never got any email regarding AOR2.

SA side:

Application received on Jan 12, 2016
AOR received on February 24, 2016
SA: March 9th, 2016

2. Do i need to notify CIC/LVO if i change my job in the next one month or so?
Mine is exactly like yours. PA side doesn't show Medical results received. I also sent them email and attached e medical received about a month ago. They haven't replied yet so I am sure they have received it. My wife's medical was upfront as well. I think its just they haven't updated or included it on ECAS.

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

CofRed said:
Mine is exactly like yours. PA side doesn't show Medical results received. I also sent them email and attached e medical received about a month ago. They haven't replied yet so I am sure they have received it. My wife's medical was upfront as well. I think its just they haven't updated or included it on ECAS.
Yes, it seems they're slow in updating ecas. Additionally, i'm yet to receive AOR2 to PA notifying that they have started working on the file, but this is not a big concern as i can see on ecas that they have already started working.

Hoping for quick processing overall. Good luck!

Tamanah

Apr 28, 2016

KK6891 said:
I am March 2015 applicant as well. Additional documents sent in Oct and also re-medical was done in the same month. No update so far. Who is your visa officer?
For the remedical request... Was it from new delhi medical office...And Also, can you tell about the status on ecas which say Medical results have been recieved...it's about the first medical or the second one..? Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

blueandgreen said:
I dont understand...I thought with Trudeau processing time would decrease which they did to 17 months and now its gone to 28??? How is that better?
the processing times did decrease, but trudeau didn't have anything to do with it. however, the fact that the new govt aims to welcome more immigrants for 2016 and the fact that they've spoken of giving family reunification higher priority compared to other streams might help our situation.

look at all the people on the spreadsheet that have gotten DM within 8-9 months. if these same people had applied four or five years earlier, they would have had to wait 28+ months. it's really painful to think about what all those past applicants had to go through, but at the same time i'm glad that things have sped up considerably. i pray that every app that's still in progress gets a quick DM.

blueandgreen

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
19-5-2016
AOR Received.
9-12-2015
File Transfer...
16-12-2015
Med's Request
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
31-5-2016

flx2015 said:
the processing times did decrease, but trudeau didn't have anything to do with it. however, the fact that the new govt aims to welcome more immigrants for 2016 and the fact that they've spoken of giving family reunification higher priority compared to other streams might help our situation.

look at all the people on the spreadsheet that have gotten DM within 8-9 months. if these same people had applied four or five years earlier, they would have had to wait 28+ months. it's really painful to think about what all those past applicants had to go through, but at the same time i'm glad that things have sped up considerably. i pray that every app that's still in progress gets a quick DM.
Thanks, was feeling annoyed with the timeline, at one point they mentioned 47 months whcih was back in august 2015, I dont know how anyone expects anyone to wait so long. The spreadsheet shows we should be hopeful. Let's we all get through this on time. I've only been waiting six months but i feel like it's already been a while....hoping for the best.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Hashipk said:
Now people will say Harper is better
Yes u guys r worried its even better than 48 months in the past...and moreover it's the average time for those who hasn't submitted the complete package, it includes the documents request time, held back time, remedical request time then again held back time...so rather than focusing on y it's increased to 28 months for pak...ppl plz concentrate on fulfilng the all the requirements before submitting ur package...to avoid any unwanted delays. ..cheer up guys...average time for all the cases will be 8 to 10 months max...
In sha Allah. ..

It's certainly because ppl may hv started approaching to the authorities right after 17 months so they may hv taken this step to avoid this intervention...!!!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

They didn't move file of one of our forum member to LVO from Islamabad who applied in February or March. So lets hope they move files to LVO or we're all screwed. Check this Thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-sponsorship-pakistan-t409447.0.html

F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AsadA said:
Most of the applicants go for upfront medical

In guide 3907e
17 PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical
examination from the Panel Physician.
thanks but how do i get up front medical? do i just call them or is there any forum i have to fill

thanks for your kind replay

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016

F-Ray said:
thanks but how do i get up front medical? do i just call them or is there any forum i have to fill

thanks for your kind replay
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

You need to call one of the panel physicians listed on this website for your location and schedule an appointment for an upfront medical exam. You won't need to bring any paperwork. They will give you a form with information that you will submit with your application to the CIC.

Good luck.

Tanoli8

Nov 25, 2015

Got my COPR and passport back
I had applied 28 sept 2015
Thanks all of u for help

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Tanoli8 said:
Thanks all of u for help
congrats bro :) you submitted your application at Islamabad office?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

After interview , almost 2 months are gone but decision is not made yet .. File is in Routine background checks what does this means ? What they were doing Before interview , if they start background checks now ??

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

tony000 said:
After interview , almost 2 months are gone but decision is not made yet .. File is in Routine background checks what does this means ? What they were doing Before interview , if they start background checks now ??
Same here tony its two months after my intw no status change and im sept 2014 applicant.

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

Tanoli8 said:
Thanks all of u for help
I am early september 2015 applicant , still no DM no PPR and members are talking about DM for october applicants .....worried!!