Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Tamanah said:
I'm a march 2015 applicant... Additional documents were requested in sep 2015 and Remedical is done in november 2015... And stilll waiting for a response..... :( I've seen some applicant of june 2015 who got their DM now a days....
I am March 2015 applicant as well. Additional documents sent in Oct and also re-medical was done in the same month. No update so far. Who is your visa officer?

Oct 8, 2015

Hello All,

I need some guidance.

I went to get married last year in Pakistan. My wife is from Lahore and my family lives in Rawalpindi.
I had limited time off so wanted to keep the wedding a brief and modest as possible so that i can spend most amount of time with my wife.
I advised my family and inlaws to keep the wedding modest and host the nikah and ruksati event at Badshahi mosque.
Since it was weekday afternoon event in lahore we had limited guests invited limited to close family members and didnt arrange a professional photographer to cover the event.
Only Pictures taken were collected from our relatives attending the ceremony.
( At the reception held in Islamabad we had a grand event with all arrangement i.e photography, stage, photo sessions etc)

We had all rituals of the wedding at the Mosque Including Nikah, Moun Dehkai, sharing of sweets and Ruksati etc etc.

Since we had to leave back to Rawalpindi after the Ruskati in order to get home because our reception was hosted there we werent able to collect alot of pictures especially of the occasion of Ruskati.

My file started processing earlier in January. where i did send pictures of the event- however i would agree they were only limited to Nikah ceremony.

I have recieved a letter from the LVO asking for a bunch of details including "pictures of the Ruskati"

So far i have collected some more pictures which i can send. But i am concerned that they might create more issues in my case regarding the coverage. What should i do ???

Please note
that since our wedding my wife has been living with my family.
I had also mentioned in the application that our marriage ceremony was held at Badshahi mosque as i wanted the wedding at an iconic sight yet remaining modest and humble.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CANspousalapplicant said:
Hello All,

I need some guidance.

I went to get married last year in Pakistan. My wife is from Lahore and my family lives in Rawalpindi.
I had limited time off so wanted to keep the wedding a brief and modest as possible so that i can spend most amount of time with my wife.
I advised my family and inlaws to keep the wedding modest and host the nikah and ruksati event at Badshahi mosque.
Since it was weekday afternoon event in lahore we had limited guests invited limited to close family members and didnt arrange a professional photographer to cover the event.
( At the reception held in Islamabad we had a grand event with all arrangement i.e photography, stage, photo sessions etc)

We had all rituals of the wedding at the Mosque Including Nikah, Moun Dehkai, sharing of sweets and Ruksati etc etc.

Since we had to leave back to Rawalpindi after the Ruskati in order to get home because our reception was hosted there we werent able to collect alot of pictures especially of the occasion of Ruskati.

My file started processing earlier in January. where i did send pictures of the event- however i would agree they were only limited to Nikah ceremony.

I have recieved a letter from the LVO asking for a bunch of details including "pictures of the Ruskati"

So far i have collected some more pictures which i can send. But i am concerned that they might create more issues in my case regarding the coverage. What should i do ???

Please note
I had also mentioned in the application that our marriage ceremony was held at Badshahi mosque as i wanted the wedding at an iconic sight yet remaining modest and humble.
the reason they're asking is because you mentioned that you did rukhsati and everything else, but you only sent pictures of the nikkah. send them what they're asking for and you'll be fine.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hello All,

I need some guidance.

Please note
Are you jan 2016 applicant?
Send all the pictures that you have they just want to see whether u have done the rukhsati or not.

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON

WHATTTTTT.
I just saw on the cic website they are showing processing time for pakistan is 28 months and for london is 14 months i am confuse now what is going on.... Is they again start PROCESS files in islamabad what happen for those who apply before this update..

bbhatti

Mar 11, 2016

sonia2004 said:
My group number is 1-78XHOYD as well...what does that mean?
it means ur and my spouse will get interview date in same month .

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

haq ali said:
WHATTTTTT.
I just saw on the cic website they are showing processing time for pakistan is 28 months and for london is 14 months i am confuse now what is going on.... Is they again start PROCESS files in islamabad what happen for those who apply before this update..
I just saw that too..dont take it serious.they just play around like always.our application is in london and the processing time depends upon on the case. the spreadsheet shows you the more accurate time. they havent changed the visa office our applications are still processing in london i saw that too on cic website.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

And obviously if someone applies from within UK, the processing time will be much shorter than Pakistanis because of the background and security checks.

Oct 8, 2015

F.M said:
Are you jan 2016 applicant?
Send all the pictures that you have they just want to see whether u have done the rukhsati or not.
Hey Thanks alot for replying, i have sent several pictures of the including the nikah, reception , and honeymoon we had in Dubai. plus also our chats contain pictures of her living in our house in Rawalpindi.
What do you recommend. ? Send all pictures at Badhshahi mosques for the event ? additional pics of my wife with my family members after my departure from Pakistan.
I am an Oct 2015 application

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hey Thanks alot for replying, i have sent several pictures of the including the nikah, reception , and honeymoon we had in Dubai. plus also our chats contain pictures of her living in our house in Rawalpindi.
What do you recommend. ? Send all pictures at Badhshahi mosques for the event ? additional pics of my wife with my family members after my departure from Pakistan.
yes do send them..

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

Send LVO as many pictures as you can. Also send them a letter explaing your stutation of why there is no ruksti pictures tell them so they can understand. Also ask your family members someone may have taken picture of ruksati .

Tamanah

Apr 28, 2016

KK6891 said:
I am March 2015 applicant as well. Additional documents sent in Oct and also re-medical was done in the same month. No update so far. Who is your visa officer?
Its London visa office... One of my friend applied in june 2015 for her husband...she got DM this month and her husband is coming next weeek....it took 8 months only... I hope we also get goood news sooon

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Some applicants wrote to the prime minister that their spouse visa applications are held at visa office longer than the official time 17 months shown on the CIC website. As a result, their applications were processed rapidly.
May be this change is because of that.
Now for the processing times they are not showing time for a specific visa center but the time is shown for a country where one applies visa from.
Before showing time the website asks: "Where are you applying from? "
Means time is not shown for London visa office but for the country where one applies from e.g. Pakistan or UK
If it remains so, I think now the Pakistani applicants will not be able to push local MP or prime minister before 28 months of their application.

F.M said:
I just saw that too..dont take it serious.they just play around like always.our application is in london and the processing time depends upon on the case. the spreadsheet shows you the more accurate time. they havent changed the visa office our applications are still processing in london i saw that too on cic website.

blueandgreen

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
19-5-2016
AOR Received.
9-12-2015
File Transfer...
16-12-2015
Med's Request
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
31-5-2016

I dont understand...I thought with Trudeau processing time would decrease which they did to 17 months and now its gone to 28??? How is that better?

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

blueandgreen said:
I dont understand...I thought with Trudeau processing time would decrease which they did to 17 months and now its gone to 28??? How is that better?
Now people will say Harper is better