Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.M said:
Guys the average time for decision made from sponsor approval is 140 days according to the spreadsheet. we all are very near to the decision made. i pray those applicants who are on 140th day gets their dm very soon.
very happy.

i think the reason for the slowdown in January-February 2016 might have had something to do with the refugee resettlement program that ended on Feb 29th. i read somewhere that IRCC had to temporarily reassign around 400+ staff for that, though i'm not sure how many of those were visa officers. regardless, it's over now, and LVO seems to be back on track. the reason this slowdown didn't create a backlog is because LVO finalized a lot of applications very early between November-December 2015.

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

AOA,

What is the procedure for getting ORIGINAL documents back from CIC?

I send multiple inquiry got not response from CIC.

Regards,

Ali

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

F.M said:
Guys the average time for decision made from sponsor approval is 140 days according to the spreadsheet. we all are very near to the decision made. i pray those applicants who are on 140th day gets their dm very soon.
YASSS! ;D exactly 140 days today...passed the minimum time, on the average now...let's hope birthday month brings more than just "wishes".

bbhatti

Mar 11, 2016

Hi i ordered Notes and came to know that my wife's file is in interview queue since sep 2015 .
Here is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on April 16, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 3, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Nothing has been updated since then . Has anyone clue about the interview queue in islamabad? Any one waiting for interview? Is there any forum here for people who are in the interview line up
Please advise !

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

bbhatti said:
Hi i ordered Notes and came to know that my wife's file is in interview queue since sep 2015 .
Here is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on April 16, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 3, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Nothing has been updated since then . Has anyone clue about the interview queue in islamabad? Any one waiting for interview? Is there any forum here for people who are in the interview line up
Please advise !
any addtn'l docs request while in process, bbhatti?

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

shafimussa said:
AOA,

What is the procedure for getting ORIGINAL documents back from CIC?

I send multiple inquiry got not response from CIC.

Regards,

Ali
Shafimufa
You landed just recently.... I have a question in what format you write whatever you are carrying with you

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

bbhatti said:
No rsk8 ! Haven't heard anything from cic that's y i ordered notes
there is a chance you can get the interview waived if you voluntarily send in the right proof of relationship. some others have done this before.

firstly, do the notes mention why an interview is required? read your notes carefully and let us know what you find.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
there is a chance you can get the interview waived if you voluntarily send in the right proof of relationship. some others have done this before.

firstly, do the notes mention why an interview is required? read your notes carefully and let us know what you find.
I have a question and may be more senior members can put in their opinion and recommendation too.

I have provided my marriage pictures and then I went to visit my wife and provided those pictures from the trip.

My question is if CIC asks for more pictures, can my wife send in the pictures from her involvement in my family, for instance going to my cousin marriages and pictures with my extended family.

I am asking this because I took vacation and visited her and provided that proof, I won't be getting any vacation any time soon so we won't have other pictures together.

khaanza

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to

continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor since the

submission of your application such as Skype and Whatsapp records.

Client Information: Evidence of your sponsor’s residence in Canada such as bank

statements listing transactions, payslips and tax documents

Communication, proof: Passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if your sponsor

has visited you in Pakistan since the submission of your application.

Client Information: Please explain how your family and the family of your sponsor were

connected before your marriage. Were your families related? If not, how were they

acquainted?

Marriage photos: Photos of the Rukhsati ceremony

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six

months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original updated police clearance

certificate from Pakistan

Passport/Travel Document: Copy of your renewed passport.

Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after

your marriage.

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | La Maison du Canada

www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Trafalgar Square

London, UK SW1Y 5BJ

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original

documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of

this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your

complete application number on your correspondence.

Please return this letter with the requested documents.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

This is the request I got today, will submit docs by friday really confused how long it will take now

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

khaanza said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to

continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Communication, proof: Passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if your sponsor

Client Information: Please explain how your family and the family of your sponsor were

connected before your marriage. Were your families related? If not, how were they

acquainted?

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six

months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original updated police clearance

Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after

your marriage.

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux

Trafalgar Square

London, UK SW1Y 5BJ

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of

this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

This is the request I got today, will submit docs by friday really confused how long it will take now
That is quite an extensive list. Did you not provide all these documents with your initial application? Or are they just asking for it again?

khaanza

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013

we provided everything, the passport was expiring andpolice report was from Jan but other than that all was updated.To me all it means is that some one in London is seriously working on the file

I dont get why they need my travel in for after applying and correspondence after applying

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

khaanza said:
we provided everything, the passport was expiring andpolice report was from Jan but other than that all was updated.To me all it means is that some one in London is seriously working on the file

I dont get why they need my travel in for after applying and correspondence after applying
Yes, going by the trend, they are clearing out Oct applications. Good luck from my end buddy and hope you receive good news InshAllah.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Thanks a lot for sharing the message.
khaanza said:

acquainted?

your marriage.

Trafalgar Square

London, UK SW1Y 5BJ

Please note:

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
I have a question and may be more senior members can put in their opinion and recommendation too.

I have provided my marriage pictures and then I went to visit my wife and provided those pictures from the trip.

My question is if CIC asks for more pictures, can my wife send in the pictures from her involvement in my family, for instance going to my cousin marriages and pictures with my extended family.

I am asking this because I took vacation and visited her and provided that proof, I won't be getting any vacation any time soon so we won't have other pictures together.
i'm in the same situation, i don't have any vacation days left at all. if they ask for more photos of us together, my plan is to instead send them a letter explaining why i can't visit her (i.e. no vacation days), plus proof to back this up in the form of an official letter from HR showing my current vacation balance and also showing that i haven't taken any days off since the date of submitting my app.