7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

beti said:
Hi Mercy
Do u think I should send enquiry for my documents as I got PPR? Or should I wait?
You should send enquiry.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

Mercy24 said:
You should send enquiry.
Oki thanks... And one more thing this is the right email to send enquiry right?
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Khuram62

Oct 23, 2015

Hey has anyone from March 8,9 or March 15,16 interview at Islamabad received their passport request or DM?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

srazi said:
same is the case for me. I moved to canada in december its been 5 months i did not receive my originals back i send emails to LVO so many times but they did not reply. Really confused what to do. Because without originals i can not have my canadian equilance of qualification so can neither do some job nor can continue studies.

emailed my MP but did not get any reply from their side too.

Plzz help n guide what to do.
You should call the MP's office and setup an appointment to discuss the problem initially; then you call follow-up by phone calls.

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009

Hi Guys,

I've had a decision made since Jan 12th and still no PPR :(
They asked for additional docs (passport copy) on 25th Jan and I sent them that via email right away. Got confirmation from them via email on 2nd Feb. Since then, haven't heard anything.

Any suggestions? Should I send a CSE or go to my local MP?

Mercy, can you also update the spreadsheet with my information of DM please.

Thanks.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

Mercy24 said:
No, its quite normal. In fact, you are very fortunate as many people have had visa issued but were waiting long time for return of original documents including myself.
Hi Mercy,

What courier service is used to return the original documents? How did they return yours? I have moved and I don't know how to handle this?

Thanks,
-TahirS

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

aj_10 said:
Hi Guys,

I've had a decision made since Jan 12th and still no PPR :(
They asked for additional docs (passport copy) on 25th Jan and I sent them that via email right away. Got confirmation from them via email on 2nd Feb. Since then, haven't heard anything.

Any suggestions? Should I send a CSE or go to my local MP?

Mercy, can you also update the spreadsheet with my information of DM please.

Thanks.
Oh man. I was very happy on this weekend because my status changed to DM as I was hoping to get PPR soon. Reading your situation made me very skeptical now. I hope they don't delay mine this much. My wife's medicals are going to expire on July 15th and we can't afford any further delays.

Thanks,
-TAhirS

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

hs64 said:
If 235 is the right avg then my DM will be in next 11 dayz :D
so is it gonna be 8mo to ur app in 11 days? looking at when u filed i.e. 9 sept...
u really sure about that? :p

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

TahirS said:
Oh man. I was very happy on this weekend because my status changed to DM as I was hoping to get PPR soon. Reading your situation made me very skeptical now. I hope they don't delay mine this much. My wife's medicals are going to expire on July 15th and we can't afford any further delays.

Thanks,
-TAhirS
Will you please elaborate on the highlighted, if you do not mind ?
We are patiently waiting since 24 and a half months as well - just FYI.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

hy everyone!
if someone forget to mention any brother or sister in application it will be ok?
or they will check Nadra record?
one of friend forget to mentioned his sister while filling forms.
so now he afraid if they can check or not?
only seniors can advice please.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Sarim said:
If the sponsor is citizen thn he/she can live any where in the world with spouse and apply sponsorship, CIC allowed this..
My wife still live with me in uae since beginning and our decision has been made within 6 months. This is all about how you present your case.
hmm i get what ur tryna say man, see it's convenient for you so ur satisfied with it & dont mind the wait.
yes, it's easy for us canadian citizens to travel anywhere we want & stay for whoever much time we'd like (unlike PR's restriction for 6mo) but then again there'r couple o' things:
AsadA said:
What if one has an established business/job? Should he/she leave everything due to bad policies?
There is not only one visa officer. You were lucky enough to find a nice officer. If an officer is lazy and he delays his work with out any reason, no one can force him to finish.
as Asad says,
>>>for CDN citizens (well, sexist as it is but hey especially males) with well established business or work setups...who'd afford to leave all that? (yes, we all want to, not arguing about who loves their spouse more or not) & not make money (like people said above to support themselves & family; now the wife to cater to as well...) & live in PK or where ever their spouse is. yes it does sound harsh, but realistically speaking sometimes it's gotta be dimaagh over dil yo. :p 8)
>>>as for a female sponsor as i am, well still, things arent easy. living conditions/preferences, jobs i.e. u cant just ask for a 6mo leave or something unless ur so rich that u can afford a 2w vacay every other month (which is very dumb cause this isnt San Diego ke ticket $200 ki hey), if u have kids or expecting; travel isnt easy back & forth all the time, i mean "dil to bara kuch kerta hey" par scenarios arent always favourable. :-[
etc etc
what i mean is, as far as saying, "it depends how u present ur case" well, that's not the only thing due to which many people arent with their spouses! we all tried our best to "present" our cases as best as we could. :'(
Iqbalf said:
Masha Allah lucky you. But for husband (sponsors), this is not easy to relocate to any where else. We have to provide to our families (parents / siblings).
No matter how you present your case, if they think you are not sitting comfortably in your wedding or post wedding pics, they will keep you waiting for interviews and what not.
agreeing with Iqbalf, idk, not that i dont worry about my case but js everyone's got their own life goin' on, own priorities & preferences so sometime thangs arent all that simple. it's not just about case presenting, my friend. :D also sad, true & lol @ "if they think you are not sitting comfortably in your wedding or post wedding pics, they will keep you waiting for interviews and what not."

for people that can go & live out there with their spouses while they wait with no issues, im pretty sure they're already doin that or will do very soon. ;D all the very best to erryone! ik the wait's a tough game. :'(

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

ipoo said:
Visa, normally courier to the Applicant (Passport will go thorough VFS Global (KHI or LHR or ISB) to CHC(ISB) and will be return back to the Applicant thorough the same courier(i.e. VFS Global).

DM - PPR, normally takes 1 to 12 days but in some cases it can take 30 or over days (its rare to take more than 12 days). Usually it takes 7-9 days for PPR after DM.
Thanks...

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

rsk8 said:
agreeing with Iqbalf, idk, not that i dont worry about my case but js everyone's got their own life goin' on, own priorities & preferences so sometime thangs arent all that simple. it's not just about case presenting, my friend. :D also sad, true & lol @ "if they think you are not sitting comfortably in your wedding or post wedding pics, they will keep you waiting for interviews and what not."

for people that can go & live out there with their spouses while they wait with no issues, im pretty sure they're already doin that or will do very soon. ;D all the very best to erryone! ik the wait's a tough game. :'(
Having reviewed application, I am of the opinion that PA looks ill at ease in wedding and post wedding photos. Whilst a bride will culturally look demure, perhaps even sad in wedding photos, as she is leaving her parents home to reside at her husband's family home, normally a bride tends to look happier in post wedding photos. I have entered recommend passed under eligibility.

This is what I received on notes from a stupid officer. How would he know how we look in wedding ? They do not know the pressure of our culture on the bride yet giving FATWAS that we need interview which would happen after few years of frustrating wait !!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Iqbalf said:
Having reviewed application, I am of the opinion that PA looks ill at ease in wedding and post wedding photos. Whilst a bride will culturally look demure, perhaps even sad in wedding photos, as she is leaving her parents home to reside at her husband's family home, normally a bride tends to look happier in post wedding photos. I have entered recommend passed under eligibility.

This is what I received on notes from a stupid officer. How would he know how we look in wedding ? They do not know the pressure of our culture on the bride yet giving FATWAS that we need interview which would happen after few years of frustrating wait !!
wow....they really have a very insignificant window of judging just by pictures. like me, tbh i dont even like taking pictures. at least not of myself. i used to but that was idk when i was like 15. i visited my husband recently, had a lot of fun and pictures were the last thing on my mind. pher zaberdassti gher aanay se pele forceful celebrity fans ki terha i used to be like, yo we almost forgot, ek picture to ley low ider ki...

im so surprised that they're like, bride sad to hoti hey baad me to she shud look happy. what if someone's just not a crazy picture taking person & doesnt care to script a smile? honest han to maarey jaa re han, looking around all them people faking rukhsatie events on nikah only cases... & posing confidently....wo unko theek lagta hey!!! psssht. all the bullsh*t goin aroun's makin me furious!
raaz fash hoga na sari bateesi nikal jayegii...

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Iqbalf said:

Funny visa officer... lol!!!