Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.M said:
This month will surely give all of us a clear picture. so lets wait and hope everything moves smoothly.i seriously gets depressed when i visit this forum..may be there are hundreds and thousands of other pakistani applicants whose cases are processed faster and who are not on the forum..who knows..so keep praying for everyone.
My dear friend don't stress ur self the minimum time period is 4 months for wife case and maximum is still 17 months, but I don't go with 17 months coz there r very very few applicants who stands in this line. I understand ur frustration and tension but plz at keep 7-9 months processing time just to make ur self reaxl. My case took 8 months. And plus u can only pray ALLAH knows better and wo kehty h na Jb b kahin ka Dana Lani naseeb mei o bnda wha tbi pohnchta h. So don't stress ur self it's not gonna help u right. IN SHA ALLAH u will hear a good news very soon. Ameen sum Ameen

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

hy all!
after all mehnat! i got this reply from lawyer and consultant company that according to new law only valid visa holders of UAE can get police certificate!
i am uploading the letter here if someone have any advice on it let me know.
another thing same thing i got from UAE ministry of UAE foreign affair website online chat.
to read letter please click the link: http://i65.tinypic.com/ncmmoy.jpg
because its size problem to shared here:
kindly let me know it will be accepted by Visa officer?
i know no one have authentic information but still need suggestions.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

AFF-FIZ said:
HOW SHOULD WE SUBMIT??

EMAIL OR THROUGH DHL???
Email them simply

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON

HI Everyone,
i always check my ecase status from my name and they stated IN PROCESS and 4 lines.but today i put my wife info and i saw IN PROCESS Two times one was sponsor person and second was permanent resident.is this normal or what i am confused.please seniors explain it.Thanks

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

beti said:
U should submit ur proofs of that visit voluntarily that's what I did. It's a positive impact on file.
thx beti - can u PM me the details on how to go about doing that? i've been so double minded but i'd like to make my mind up about sending in the recent updates i have if it does the case any good. can we connect on facebook/whatsApp? lemme know.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Threatening Letter

Below is the letter I got. Pay special attention to the 30 Days. The officer has not made decision yet. Not sure what's up.

You do not appear to meet these requirements because It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan wedding of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that more than 9 months have passed since your marriage, and you have not celebrated the Rukhsati, or had a Walima wedding reception, as tradition demands.
I also have concerns that no Urdu Nikah Nama and English translation has been provided.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter
This additional information must include the following documents: Your Udu Nikah Nama and English translation, and documentary evidence to support the Ruksati and Walima celebrations have taken place, or reasons why they have not.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Re: Threatening Letter

TahirS said:
Below is the letter I got. Pay special attention to the 30 Days. The officer has not made decision yet. Not sure what's up.

You do not appear to meet these requirements because It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan wedding of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that more than 9 months have passed since your marriage, and you have not celebrated the Rukhsati, or had a Walima wedding reception, as tradition demands.
I also have concerns that no Urdu Nikah Nama and English translation has been provided.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter
This additional information must include the following documents: Your Udu Nikah Nama and English translation, and documentary evidence to support the Ruksati and Walima celebrations have taken place, or reasons why they have not.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
What did you mention in your application regarding rukhsati and walima, did you mention that you will be doing rukhsati at some point?

LVO thinks your marriage is not genuine and it's only for immigration purpose. It's very difficult now to perform rukhsati and walima within 30 days and provide them proof.

In my opinion send them an email stating that why you didn't do the rukhsati and also mention when it will be done and send the proof after that.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

TahirS said:

CIC is basically saying that they are planning on refusing your application unless you provide documents within the 30 day deadline to convince them otherwise. Your marriage appears fraudulent to them since you haven't followed cultural norms with regards to your marriage and haven't adequately explained why you aren't following cultural norms. If you haven't done ruksati, you need to provide a very good explanation why and prove that you have future plans to do so. If you do nothing, your application will be refused.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Any feb 2015 applicants still waiting ?.
Please comment
And tell who is your visa officer ?..

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

fs2015 said:
flx2015

This waiting game has affected our lives and hopefully you, I and other members will reunite with their loved ones soon, inshaAllah.
I didn't see your time line in the spread sheet of 2015. Would you mind sharing?
I am waiting since feb 2015
And seeing August/sept/oct 2015 gets their visas
CIC is messed and messing up our lives
Sorry but angry because system us completely not fair

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

CanadaPakistan said:
What did you mention in your application regarding rukhsati and walima, did you mention that you will be doing rukhsati at some point?

LVO thinks your marriage is not genuine and it's only for immigration purpose. It's very difficult now to perform rukhsati and walima within 30 days and provide them proof.

In my opinion send them an email stating that why you didn't do the rukhsati and also mention when it will be done and send the proof after that.

I provided them all the proofs that Rukhsati/Walima/Honeymoon happened and they acknowledged that. My contention is if they push us and say they will make decision in 30 days then why the heck they are not making the decision. It is not a rocket science . Just the freakin clerical shit. Lousy freakin whities.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

rsk8 said:
thx beti - can u PM me the details on how to go about doing that? i've been so double minded but i'd like to make my mind up about sending in the recent updates i have if it does the case any good. can we connect on facebook/whatsApp? lemme know.
Rsk8

It's been a month u haven't made up ur mind?

Come on do it...I have already sent u detailed msgs...beti can guide u further but sending voluntarily will have positive impact on ur case in sha Allah!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Shah006 said:
Rsk8

It's been a month u haven't made up ur mind?

Come on do it...I have already sent u detailed msgs...beti can guide u further but sending voluntarily will have positive impact on ur case in sha Allah!
:p haha yeah shah sahab il be sendin in stuff soon just need sum time to make the backups - very busy with work etc, this wait game has my mind loitering where it shudnt be & its hard focusing on things mang! i dint imagine this app thingy wud effect my brain activity so much :'(

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

i dont know if ur not perceiving this correctly but maybe this would clear ur confusion: if ur saying they havent got back with a DM within 30 days after submitting rukhsatie proofs etc, well read the letter again: as far as i understand it, they said:
TahirS said:
which accrording to my perception only implies that he'l refuse ur app cause the data provided before this email was insufficient, but if the recepient decided to accomodate & provide more proofs, well & great.
that did not mean they were obligated to give u positive DM update on ecas etc in 30 days if u sent in what they asked for... the 30 day penalty was to refuse ur app in the scenario u were to not give them more info.
again, if ur worried why havent u gotten DM in 30 days after submitting more proofs, well they never promised, nor implied that.
the 30 day margin was for rejection.
now whether they take a week more, or a month more for a final DM on ur case, that we dont know... :(

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016

TahirS said:
I provided them all the proofs that Rukhsati/Walima/Honeymoon happened and they acknowledged that. My contention is if they push us and say they will make decision in 30 days then why the heck they are not making the decision. It is not a rocket science . Just the freakin clerical *censored word*. Lousy freakin whities.
What did you answer question# 27 on IMM5490 :Have you and your spouse lived together?