Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hashipk said:
Alhamdulliah got it from law firm via online tool!
hey hashiPK can u guide me as well how to access this online tool? was it to get a certified translation done for ur urdu nikah nama? i am doubtful if my eng translation had signatures on it so if u can kinda help me that'd be great! awaitng ur reply!

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

rsk8 said:
hey hashiPK can u guide me as well how to access this online tool? was it to get a certified translation done for ur urdu nikah nama? i am doubtful if my eng translation had signatures on it so if u can kinda help me that'd be great! awaitng ur reply!
Basically it's Faisalabad based firm and I think only provide services in Faisalabad.
If you want to check my translater inbox me I will show you.
There is no signature on it only English translate and attested stamp of notery public lawyer of high court

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Sana Noman said:
Allhamdulilah! Today I got passport request..
Mashah Allah! Congrats.. My interview was on 8th mar but still no update .

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........

Hi Team

I've a question regarding spousal medical. If there are dependent kids included in the application with spouse (3 years and 2 years old) couple's own kids, do they have to go through the medical exam as well? I am talking about upfront medical?

Thanks
Xaideez

amir12

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016

AOA.

i need help. Yesterday i received an email from LVO i.e.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph A16(2)(b) and A41 of the Act.

You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

16(2) In the case of a foreign national,
(b) subject to the regulations, the foreign national must submit to a medical examination.
41 A person is inadmissible for failing to comply with this Act
(a) in the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or
indirectly, a provision of this Act; and
(b) in the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with subsection 27(2) or
section 28.

We contacted you on 5/12/15 to request that you submit to a medical examination in order to
extend the validity of your previous medical examination. You have not done so. Your medical
examination is a requirement of your application for permanent residence in Canada. Failure to
submit to this examination may result in the refusal of your application. Please note this appears
to be the final stage of your application.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you
would like to be considered in respect of your application.
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30
days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond
using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all
correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.
If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Can you please tell me what i have to do. As i didn't received any email regarding re medical call 05-12-2015.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

amir12 said:
AOA.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph A16(2)(b) and A41 of the Act.

(b) subject to the regulations, the foreign national must submit to a medical examination.
(a) in the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or
(b) in the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with subsection 27(2) or
section 28.

We contacted you on 5/12/15 to request that you submit to a medical examination in order to
extend the validity of your previous medical examination. You have not done so. Your medical
examination is a requirement of your application for permanent residence in Canada. Failure to
submit to this examination may result in the refusal of your application. Please note this appears

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30
days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond
using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all
If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Can you please tell me what i have to do. As i didn't received any email regarding re medical call 05-12-2015.
Reply to them with your case number and explain you didn't get notice for medical. And also request them to give you time for remedical and do your medical asap.
If I am on your place I will go for medical immediately and attached apointment from Medical center with explanation to visa office.
May Allah help you amin

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

amir12 said:
AOA.

Class.

section 28.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Better reply to this email and tell them that u didn't receive their email regarding medical or otherwise simply visit or contact IMO office n schedule ur medical appointment within few days...
Don't worry u just need to do ur medical in sha Allah everything will be fine...

I got kinda same email n they asked for more proofs etc I sent them everything in 15 days n I got remedical in next week...

Good luck!

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........

amir12 said:
AOA.

Class.

section 28.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Don't worry
I got similar letter for other type of case and i told them that i didn't get any email or phone call. They accepted that and asked me to submit required documents with in 10 days and guess what Canada post lost my package:) ( i was already in Canada on work permit). I called them and the officer was kind enough to accept that and extended my grace period.

So inshort don't worry, just reply to their email, explain them and schedule your medical asap.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Shah006 said:
Dear Ipoo,

Kachra wala waghera waghera words don't go with ur seniority and personality so kindly don't use such words otherwise when others started like this u will feel that... so better ignore if something has happened between anyone on this Forum. ..

N guide others to ur best as v know u r quite experienced and well versed!

I hope u understand!
Sir jee I didn't use the word "Kachra" ist "Kach-hary" agar aap ghor sey parhein, log issi "Kach-Hary (Court Kach-Hary) per tanz kar chuky hein, issi lieye kah raha thaa, key bil-aakhir "Kach-Hary" sey ee documents translate hoongy.. jab mein kah raha thaa log hans rahy they, ab khud ee wahin sey kaam karwa rahein.. Mera maqsad guide karna thaa, kia karoon log ussi guidance per ee "Tathooliyan" karty hein,... iss mein mera to koi kasoor nahi.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

xaideez said:
Hi Team

I've a question regarding spousal medical. If there are dependent kids included in the application with spouse (3 years and 2 years old) couple's own kids, do they have to go through the medical exam as well? I am talking about upfront medical?

Thanks
Xaideez
If they are "Dependent as per CIC rules" than yes they have to undergo for medicals, whether they go with you or not.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

ipoo said:
Sir jee I didn't use the word "Kachra" ist "Kach-hary" agar aap ghor sey parhein, log issi "Kach-Hary (Court Kach-Hary) per tanz kar chuky hein, issi lieye kah raha thaa, key bil-aakhir "Kach-Hary" sey ee documents translate hoongy.. jab mein kah raha thaa log hans rahy they, ab khud ee wahin sey kaam karwa rahein.. Mera maqsad guide karna thaa, kia karoon log ussi guidance per ee "Tathooliyan" karty hein,... iss mein mera to koi kasoor nahi.

Read that post again or better use - in ur old post as u r using here...
Kachrai wala ab khud kachrai jaye ga...it's childish lol
Now grow up !

amir12

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016

Hashipk said:
Reply to them with your case number and explain you didn't get notice for medical. And also request them to give you time for remedical and do your medical asap.
If I am on your place I will go for medical immediately and attached apointment from Medical center with explanation to visa office.
May Allah help you amin

Thanks. Can i reply their email right now. As in email my case no. is a part of the subject or i have to compose new email?

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

A o a
hello and how r u
Guys can u pls guide me case specific inquiry and I don't know how to do it
Thanx

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

khurram arif said:
A o a
hello and how r u
Guys can u pls guide me case specific inquiry and I don't know how to do it
Thanx
here ya go: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

amir12 said:
Thanks. Can i reply their email right now. As in email my case no. is a part of the subject or i have to compose new email?
Reply them.