Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ipoo said:
Do you have a police FIR from UAE, when you were robbed? in it you had mentioned that you were robbed and your passport were taken by those robbers.. that FIR(whatever in UAE police calls it) attach original letter and write a letter to CIC, explaining why you can't get your PCC from UAE, also attach your correspondence with the UAE Embassy.

one question, how could you get your new Pakistani passport? without that letter from the UAE police, you cannot even get your new Pakistani passport?
Bhai sb I think app ko angrezi ka masla hy.... sorry..
Mera pass lost passport ki FIR hy uski Base par he Pakistan embassy UAE na muja new passport dia tha. Mera pochna ka maqsad ya tha suppose karein ka CIC still ask for police certificate.
Basically wo robbery 2012 mai hui, and after that I have been IN UAE with 2 different work permit till 2014.
Ab agar CIC is baat pa atak jata hy ka they want police certificate wo main kahan say doga.....

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

HS5115 said:
Then I'm sorry there is nothing you can do except tell CIC about this issue of needing a valid Emirates ID for the PCC.
Ya I am also think about it

HS5115

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Doc's Request.
02-12-2015 & 07-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Hashipk said:
Ya I am also think about it
did UAE embassy accept your documents for PCC?
If you have submitted at the embassy then you can send a letter with your application saying that you have applied for PCC and will send in additional docs when requested.

HS5115

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Doc's Request.
02-12-2015 & 07-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

hashipk check out this thread...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/trouble-getting-a-police-check-t404832.0.html

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Hashipk said:
Mera pass lost passport ki FIR hy uski Base par he Pakistan embassy UAE na muja new passport dia tha. Mera pochna ka maqsad ya tha suppose karein ka CIC still ask for police certificate.
Basically wo robbery 2012 mai hui, and after that I have been IN UAE with 2 different work permit till 2014.
Ab agar CIC is baat pa atak jata hy ka they want police certificate wo main kahan say doga.....
leave my "ANGREZI". I believe you are so naïve in logic.. you have a new passport based on that FIR, have you gone thorough the New passport's pages? have u ever read it properly? I believe not; otherwise you wouldn't have asked "whether to hide the old passports information fron cic, that hiding the travel information from cic". Without the old passport's information you wouldn't have the new passport; even if you get the new passport without letting the passport office's know that you have the old passport; trust me brother, CIC would have come up with the info of your lost/robbed passport's info.. and than my dear the foreign ministry of Canada be dealing with the foreign ministry of Pakistan for such person, in that case "YOU" for having a Fresh passport even though you hade one in the past. That is a crime.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Hashipk said:
On more thing.. whether cic asks for pcc from UAE or not; you can not hid your travel history from them, just because you are not able to get the PCC from UAE. IF you do that, CIC will definitely finds your travel information from the passport office, and that's for sure. It's a Crime to hide one's travel history, by doing that I believe one will be in a great trouble, a trouble will end up either 10 years bar from entering Canada or may be in some cases for Life.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Hashipk said:

YES, I read once here on the forum, someone did something in the past, around 20 years back, it came on the pcc, though it was a very minor offence, related with the Traffic Ticket, and that guy didn't knew its there in the record. When he got the PCC, there it was written about that Ticket. His application was refused and given him chance to get it cleared before he can resubmit it. It happens, we are not the Judges, its the CIC Officers who are, we only give suggestions, it is you who to decide what to do.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Hashipk said:
You have traveled to UAE many a times, why not to go one more time and get things cleared for your record?, why don't you go and get things done? I had to travel in 2014 to get things done in Canada to apply for spousal application.. UAE is not that far to go? right? Thing is that you have to spent some money? right? may be you don't wana spent any money and want to have everything in the hand without spending a penny... right? buddy you better go to UAE and get things cleared and from than on thing will go smoothly..

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

KK6891 said:
Anyone's visa officer LJF? and Who else is waiting for DM after sending additional documents ?Its been 5 months now :( Haven't heard anything
hey when did u order notes & when did u submit ur app? im thinkin to order some & its been almost 5 months for me too thankfully no addtn'l docs request. :) also waiting for DM...

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Specifics of my case - Please comment

Hi guys,

I filed my case to sponsor my wife based on Nikah only and below are the details:

Application Submitted: August 18, 2015
Sponsor Approval & File Transfer Notification: October 30, 2015
Medicals done upfront: July 15, 2015
Fees (Application Fee plus Right of landing fee deposited) upfront : August 17, 2015
Additional documents request: March 01, 2015
Additional documents sent as per FEDEX receipt: March 07, 2015
Additional documents received at Canadian High Commission in London as per FEDEX delivery notification: March 10, 2015.

I replied to the additional documents request email on March 10, 2015 by attaching FEDEX receipts & FEDEX Delivery notice and asked Immigration Officer to please acknowledge that he has received the additional documents. He did not reply yet.

Below is an excerpt from letter and my reply to the letter:

You do not appear to meet these requirements because It appears from your application that
you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. It appears that you have not followed
the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan wedding of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or
soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that more than 9 months have passed since your
marriage, and you have not celebrated the Rukhsati, or had a Walima wedding reception, as
tradition demands.
I also have concerns that no Urdu Nikah Nama and English translation has been provided.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the
reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns.
You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter
This additional information must include the following documents: Your Udu Nikah Nama and
English translation, and documentary evidence to support the Ruksati and Walima celebrations
have taken place, or reasons why they have not.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision
based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Below was my response:

1. I visited Pakistan from January 01, 2016 till January 28, 2016 specifically to get married as evident from my original boarding passes and exit/entry stamps on my passport. Please see attached.
2. Rukhsati was done on January 05, 2015 as evident from 1. Banquet Hall receipt, Invitation card, Rukhsati Photos
3. Walima was done on January 07, 2015 as evident from 1. Banquet Hall receipt, Invitation card, Walima Photos
4. I went to Malaysia on a Honeymoon as evident from visa on my wife's passport and exit and entry stamps on our passports and credit card statement which clearly shows the bookings of resorts/shopping etc...
5. Please find attached my original URDU nikah nama as well as the certified english translation.
6. I support my wife financially and transfer money using Western Union every month. Please find attached original receipts.

In reply to my email I got an automated system generated reply which is as below:

Your enquiry has been received by the London visa office. We respond to all enquiries within 28 days. Enquiries marked as urgent by the sender and deemed urgent after review will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. Film/Media crews travelling on short notice will receive a response within 5 days. If you have submitted new information, we will update your file without replying to confirm.

Any ideas about the timeline? I just don't want medicals to expire which are scheduled to expire on July 15, 2016.

Is it worth expediting the case through my MP who is a liberal and I have a proof that I voted for that guy.

I am scheduled to undergo a major spine surgery in June this year and I want my wife to be with me during these challenging times. If I provide them my surgery documents would it help expedite the process?

Thanks for replies...

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

ipoo said:
You have traveled to UAE many a times, why not to go one more time and get things cleared for your record?, why don't you go and get things done? I had to travel in 2014 to get things done in Canada to apply for spousal application.. UAE is not that far to go? right? Thing is that you have to spent some money? right? may be you don't wana spent any money and want to have everything in the hand without spending a penny... right? buddy you better go to UAE and get things cleared and from than on thing will go smoothly..
LOL on your comment....
If you didn't know about UAE law don't try to give wrong advice man.
I already mentioned visit visa can't help you to get certificate you need valid ID which only available to work permit holders.
And about money already spend send online as well on embassy and law firm in UAE.
App mazeed pareshan mat hoin. .
I nee donny advice from members jo UAE related hoin. .
Thanks

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016

ipoo said:
ipoo, you gave him best advice any one can.

Let's hope God keep Canada free from fraud minded people. Ameen.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Hashipk said:
LOL on your comment....
If you didn't know about UAE law don't try to give wrong advice man.
I already mentioned visit visa can't help you to get certificate you need valid ID which only available to work permit holders.
And about money already spend send online as well on embassy and law firm in UAE.
App mazeed pareshan mat hoin. .
I nee donny advice from members jo UAE related hoin. .
Thanks

Dont get personal guys... Forum is for to help and advise each other n that's what everyone is doing here...

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

Shah006 said:
Dont get personal guys... Forum is for to help and advise each other n that's what everyone is doing here...

Good luck to everyone!!!
Ya Bro but some people didn't get it. He was continously saying me fraud instead of getting my point.
If one didn't advice he should remain silent.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

CanadaPakistan said:
ipoo, you gave him best advice any one can.

Let's hope God keep Canada free from fraud minded people. Ameen.
Who the he'll you are to saying aby one fraud ? Typical Pakistani soch. First read all my old post then advice. And you have no right here to criticise anyone.