+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

saad12

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mercy24 said:
PLEASE check the timelines spreadsheet. If there is info missing or correction required, please send me a PM.
http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

Thanks.
Hi Mercy,

Can you please update my timeline i am 2014 applicant, got the DM on 18th February and got PPR on 1st March.

Regards,

Saad12

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

Anyone who applied in October or November 2015 have got any email regarding additional documents, interview or decision made??
I applied in 1st week of October 2015 and haven't got any correspondence after transfer of file to LVO.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

whats the procedure to get an upfront medical?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Akhan22 said:
No they returned our passport after interview ......and please I need some attention .....as I wrote before,
and I Quote again......

We had interview today , every thing went well , Alhadullila but they did not give our documents back to us.
They had objection on one thing that why I stayed too long with my husband, in Pakistan as I'm the sponsor ...In the end she said that she will get back to us by the end of the month.please comment on it...
she said the same thing to me that I'm having some concerns , but i will go through these documents and then i will make decision , i will e-mail you ... in the end I said with big smile I said '' Thanks for you time '' and she gave me big smile and said I will e-mail you ....

Dear did she take passport size Pics from you ??

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

tony000 said:
she said the same thing to me that I'm having some concerns , but i will go through these documents and then i will make decision , i will e-mail you ... in the end I said with big smile I said '' Thanks for you time '' and she gave me big smile and said I will e-mail you ....

Dear did she take passport size Pics from you ??
Yes she did.....and police certificate too

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

acron said:
Anyone who applied in October or November 2015 have got any email regarding additional documents, interview or decision made??
I applied in 1st week of October 2015 and haven't got any correspondence after transfer of file to LVO.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks
Im october 28 2015 applicant im sponsor nothing after file transfer
They started case processing. On 14 jan
Still waiting for something..
I dont know if spreadsheet is not bieng updated or what but im seeing only on 26 sep case getting re med request

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

hs64 said:
I hv heard that the person should land in Canada before the expiry of medical? Is that true?
Salam, yes this is very true. If your medical expires Immigration will not allow you to enter Canada.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........

beti said:
Yeah medical is the last thing they see in ur documents. So if u get re-medical request that means everything else is clear. No interview no more additional documents required.
My husband had 2 interview and 2 medicals. So although the Interview was done they requested another Interview with only 1 month before the last medical was to expire.

I believe they allowed it to go through was because I was there and said to the Immigration Officer that this was enough foolishness. You took 4 years of our life and me coming here 11 times, so be aware they can demand Interview at any time. I pray it goes well for everyone In Sha Allah.......

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........

Akhan22 said:
No they returned our passport after interview ......and please I need some attention .....as I wrote before,
and I Quote again......

We had interview today , every thing went well , Alhadullila but they did not give our documents back to us.
They had objection on one thing that why I stayed too long with my husband, in Pakistan as I'm the sponsor ...In the end she said that she will get back to us by the end of the month.please comment on it...
Salam have you ordered your notes if not I would order them ASAP. How long did you stay with your husband? I stayed 6 months. So order your notes to see what is holding you back. Your medical is due to expire on March 11/16. I would order notes then contact MP in your area to ask them to find out what is the hold up. May you get out of this soon In Sha Allah.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........

and I Quote again......

They had objection on one thing that why I stayed too long with my husband, as I'm the sponsor ...In the end she said that she will get back to us by the end of the month.please comment on it...

God forbid

If they have shown some kind of concern and haven't taken ur passport then it might cause u some further delay in ur case...

What I know...if they are satisfied they take ur passport upon interview for visa...

Hope for the best

Not necessarily, the medical or back ground check may not be completed. Or maybe they want to make sure the marriage is genuine. So keeping PP maybe too long.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

micmac101 said:
and I Quote again......

They had objection on one thing that why I stayed too long with my husband, as I'm the sponsor ...In the end she said that she will get back to us by the end of the month.please comment on it...

God forbid

If they have shown some kind of concern and haven't taken ur passport then it might cause u some further delay in ur case...

What I know...if they are satisfied they take ur passport upon interview for visa...

Hope for the best

Not necessarily, the medical or back ground check may not be completed. Or maybe they want to make sure the marriage is genuine. So keeping PP maybe too long.
That's what I said it will delay his application process...it's one or other way same thing...

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Can anyone tell me what is required for an application for NICOP? I am visiting soon and I want to get one instead of getting a visa every single time...

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

micmac101 said:
and I Quote again......

God forbid

Hope for the best

At the end of my interview they were having concerns and did not take my Passport as well, also she said she will E-mail with in 30 days.. she said the documents we submitted to them at the time of interview she well go through them and then make decision. So it refusal or what ??

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

tony000 said:
At the end of my interview they were having concerns and did not take my Passport as well, also she said she will E-mail with in 30 days.. she said the documents we submitted to them at the time of interview she well go through them and then make decision. So it refusal or what ??
Not at all...

Coz they made u clear and gave u a reason of taking 30 days that ur docs are submitted at the time of interview so obviously they will be needing some time to verify the given docs and that's it...

I don't feel any issue in this...

Don't worry and stay positive u will get the decision made well within 30 days in sha Allah

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....