Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Bahara2314 said:
congratulations dear Haseeb.im so happy for you.good luck ;)
Thank You! =)

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

kinz90 said:
Congrats! Just curious what time of the day you recieved the pickup call/email. Mine was also sent on 19 to islmbd. 8)

Congratulations. ..enjoy

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Guys,

Anyone still waiting who has submitted additional documents in early December...

My documents were delivered on 8th December but got no aknowledgment nothing after that...

I feel they haven't reviewed my package till date???

Any comments? ???

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

Any one got decision made or PPR after interview since October 2015 ? Please reply !

Hamadm

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27, Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
First Med: Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
Re-med: Oct, 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Oct, 2015
Passport Req..
29 Feb, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

Akhan22 said:
Any one got decision made or PPR after interview since October 2015 ? Please reply !
Mine DM in October 2015 but no PPR yet!

RabiHamza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
AOR Received.
ECAS status changed to "in process" on Sep 30,2015
Med's Request
10-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
DM on Dec 7, PPR on Feb 24
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah in first week of May

Hamadm said:
Mine DM in October 2015 but no PPR yet!
Mine DM in December...and now waiting for PPR....

katespade

Sep 9, 2015

Shah006 said:
Guys,

Anyone still waiting who has submitted additional documents in early December...

My documents were delivered on 8th December but got no aknowledgment nothing after that...

I feel they haven't reviewed my package till date???

Any comments? ???
hmm we submitted some additional docs. in December as well. LVO received them on 1/11; around same time as medical results were received.

What kind of documents did u submit? For us, it was PCC, proof of communication & re-medical . Looking at the timeline, it looks like appox. 2-3 months. So its a waiting game. I am planning to wait 1 more week before ordering notes again. But those who only had to do a re med, seems they get DM within 15 - 30 days in majority of teh 2015 cases.

We will be hitting the 17 month timeline in June, and when I had ordered notes in November'14, they hadn't started any work on the file.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

hello can any one tell me that if i have to birth certifacate on interview then what i have to give to officer because i dnt have birth certifacte and my interview is on 9th feb 2016 in abu dhabi uae. birth certifacte is must or not in interview please answer my question. thanks

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

I will be leaving this forum in few days.Thanks to everyone , May Allah help us all , Aameen. If someone wants to ask anything regarding spousal visa can ask me for the next 2 days.. thanks again , specially to Mercy24 , Canvis 2006 , Sulemanmirza , Zameer2u , Sponsorfa , Yani , Aylia24, Naveedpcs,Haniya_T and some other members who made the journey of waiting for 34 months time period with positive attitude , having faith in Allah and believing that when the right time will come, the visa will come.I request to all of the forum members to remember me, my husband and our future generation, my parents and brother and sisters and their families in your prayers and I will do the same inshaa Allah.
I faced all kinds of moral, social ,family ,in laws pressures, fought with my husband some times as well and I do understand so many members are facing the same. Your tough time will tell u the meaning of sincerity and true love ( of your friends, family , spouse ). If u deal things with patience , I assure u , u will make it.Its useless and of no need to explain people around u again and again about your situation, better u tell Allah your pain and He will answer u positively , believe me. Feel the strength of Allah, u will be so much relaxed.
Thanks again..

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

Tahira123 said:
I will be leaving this forum in few days.Thanks to everyone , May Allah help us all , Aameen. If someone wants to ask anything regarding spousal visa can ask me for the next 2 days.. thanks again , specially to Mercy24 , Canvis 2006 , Sulemanmirza , Zameer2u , Sponsorfa , Yani , Aylia24, Naveedpcs,Haniya_T and some other members who made the journey of waiting for 34 months time period with positive attitude , having faith in Allah and believing that when the right time will come, the visa will come.I request to all of the forum members to remember me, my husband and our future generation, my parents and brother and sisters and their families in your prayers and I will do the same inshaa Allah.
I faced all kinds of moral, social ,family ,in laws pressures, fought with my husband some times as well and I do understand so many members are facing the same. Your tough time will tell u the meaning of sincerity and true love ( of your friends, family , spouse ). If u deal things with patience , I assure u , u will make it.Its useless and of no need to explain people around u again and again about your situation, better u tell Allah your pain and He will answer u positively , believe me. Feel the strength of Allah, u will be so much relaxed.
Thanks again..
hi how are you and best of luck dear. i just want to know that my interview is in abu dhabi uae on 09/02/2016 and i dnt have my birth certificate so is birth certificate is must on interview and if officer asked for birth certificate so what things i have to show in replace of birth certificate. or if i have my passport and educational with me then no need for birth certificate please help me

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

ahmedwaqas said:
hello can any one tell me that if i have to birth certifacate on interview then what i have to give to officer because i dnt have birth certifacte and my interview is on 9th feb 2016 in abu dhabi uae. birth certifacte is must or not in interview please answer my question. thanks
This is a very important interview you should be prepared for anything better, I'd advise you to consult with lawyers. Because the interview is very crucial for them to issue you a visa or not.good luck friends:)

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

ahmedwaqas said:
I believe you have to submit your original birth certificate with your sponsorship application. Then how can anyone bring another original birth certificate on the interview? Did they ask you to bring it? If they asked you to bring it and you did not send it with your initial application then simply ask any of your relatives in Pakistan to go to your local office where they issue birth certificates and get it and send you by FedEx. In Pakistan any document can be made if you have the money.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Tahira123 said:
Thanks again..
Thank you for your kind words!

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

Tahira123 said:
Thanks again..
Thank you very much very nice word it is a very difficult process for all of us, I also expect their already 37 months and I believe in God that our time will come, too, because we were very tired.best of luck for you dear ;)

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

katespade said:
hmm we submitted some additional docs. in December as well. LVO received them on 1/11; around same time as medical results were received.

What kind of documents did u submit? For us, it was PCC, proof of communication & re-medical . Looking at the timeline, it looks like appox. 2-3 months. So its a waiting game. I am planning to wait 1 more week before ordering notes again. But those who only had to do a re med, seems they get DM within 15 - 30 days in majority of teh 2015 cases.

We will be hitting the 17 month timeline in June, and when I had ordered notes in November'14, they hadn't started any work on the file.

Thanks for ur reply

Cic asked me to prove that our relationship is genuine. .. I sent them proof of communication...NADRA cards...FRC form...gifts receipt. Money transfer receipts, pics of all the occasions...my medical is expired but they didn't ask for reply medical yet...I didn't had my CSQ at that time so applied on 3rd December and cic has received it on 16th jan...

I think I still need to wait for few more months