Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Qammaq said:
Thanks for replying bro. At least someone replied to my question even the answer doesn't help. I haven't slept past two night and was very frustrated because I was so desperately waiting and now when I consulted with some people they told me my case seems 99% rejected but still until I get the letters, it's not 100% confirmed. It's been 2 years of wait and I'm so stressed because I can't go back home to visit my wife since I am so badly stuck here and she can't come over for another year or so if the application gets refused. I'm just so depressed and don't know what to do.
Bro,

I can imagine it's really frustrating being uncertain about your case latest situation
But have faith in God n keep praying. .. believe me if there's delay in the process consider it Allah's will and just thank Allah n pray for yourself...in canadian immigration it's quite common situatio...

Don't worry

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

If applicant can't pick up passport. Is an affidavit gonna work which will allow a siblings or a family member to pick up passport ??& how do you obtain an affidavit ?
Tnx.

TheNewARA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
Doc's Request.
11-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016

wahmad4 said:
If applicant can't pick up passport. Is an affidavit gonna work which will allow a siblings or a family member to pick up passport ??& how do you obtain an affidavit ?
Tnx.
This is the reply I got from the Lahore VAC when I asked them a similar question:

"Dear Applicant,
Thank you for writing to the Canadian Visa information services team.
Procedure for Collection of Processed Applications/Passports

Effective 1 July 2014, applications received at CIC VAC from the Canadian High Commission can only be collected by the applicant or an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child over the age of 18).

Applications collected by Applicants

Applications can be collected personally by the applicant upon providing the following information:
1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. A copy of valid CNIC of the applicant

Note: For applicants under the age of 18, a copy of a FRC (Family Registration Certificate) or Birth Certificate or B- Form must be presented, along with the signed consent of both parents and an original and copy of their valid CNIC.

Applications collected by an immediate family member

for applications collected by an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child only), the following information is required:
1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. Original & a copy of valid CNIC of the applicant
3. Original & a copy of valid CNIC of immediate family member (spouse , parent or child only)
4. An authority letter in the name of the family member (spouse, parent or child only) bearing applicant’s signatures
Hope this helps you, feel free to contact us for further information.
Best Regards,
Canada Visa Information Team"

Hope this is helpful!

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

kinz90 said:
Anyone that have submitted their passport around 18 January? through VAC Lahore. Did anyone receive theirs yet. However it said on the letter it will take within 4 weeks. IS this true. Most ppl are getting it back within two weeks. Please share. Thanks
I submitted mine on the 19th of January.. It takes between 2-3 Weeks.. You should be getting it back next week InshaAllah!

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

Tahira123 said:
Alhamdulilah received Passport with stamped visa and landing papers today.This forum is very helpful.I wish best of luck to everyone.It was a long journey for me, but at last the waiting period has ended.
Happy Landing in Canada Tahira! =)

Best of luck with everything ahead!

chahudary

Dec 30, 2015

Tahira123 said:
Alhamdulilah received Passport with stamped visa and landing papers today.This forum is very helpful.I wish best of luck to everyone.It was a long journey for me, but at last the waiting period has ended.
Congratulations

chahudary

Dec 30, 2015

Salam How are you.I am in Saudi Arabia.On E case status shows Decision made.I want to know that where I have to submit my passport in Riyadh or Pakistan?.I submit my case on the base of Pakistani applicant rules. If they request for submit passport in Riyadh?.Can I send them an email that I want to extend the time period for submitting my passport or I want to submit in Pakistan.Is it possible?Because I have a Problem my company did not give me passport here.

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

Bahara2314 said:
can you share your timelines plzz
My Time line is very very very long , though I shared it already, but I will share it again,,Application filed : April 2013
AOR received : End of April 2013
Visa office : Islamabad ( File not shifted to London )
Application returned back to husband : 8th MAy 2013 ( as upfront medical not done and requested by CIC to do upfront medical and submit again), Thats why i calculate my time from June 2013
Upfront medical done : Mid May 2013
Application reached back to Mississauga : 29th May 2013 ( came to know by tracking of application sent )
Application was sent to Ottawa from Mississauga : start of june 2013
Sponsorship Approval : 6th june 2013 from Ottawa( According to ATIP notes )
Original documents returned to husband from Ottawa : 22nd august 2013
Application sent to Islamabad : 2nd september 2013 ( according to ATIP notes ) and husband did not receive any email about transfer, Missed
Came to know that file is in Islamabad ( 29th may 2014 by Help line of CIC)
Re medical request : 18 june 2015
Re medical done : 8th july 2015
ECAS changed from Application received to In Process : 10th october 2015
Visa officer assigned : Nov 2015( According to ATIP notes )
PPR : 14th january 2016
ECAS became Decision made on 28 january 2016

In this whole case I didnt receive any document request, proof of communication or updated forms ( a silent case )
Directly received PPR2 ,, No PPR1

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
Guys what is difference between Interview Required and Recommended ? In my case I was in interview required and now it say interview recommended after they get Additional documents . and DUE date was 2016/01/09. Criminality is passed , Medical is Passed ( Expired) Due date is 2016/04/09 , Eligibilty In Progress . . does this means my background checks are done ? Am I close to scheduled for interview ? Any thoughts?
That is good news that your status went from interview required to interview recommended. Once an officer will rwview file then he will decide if the interview is mandatory. It seems like the additional information you sent has worked. Please keep ordering notes to see what is the latest update on your application. I hope they waive the interview altogether. Beat of luck

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

M bit confused should I order notes or it will be too early for me??

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

beti said:
M bit confused should I order notes or it will be too early for me??
If you want to know where have they reached up until now with your file then order them. 3-4 months after your status went into In Process is the most ideal time.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

snowy2015 said:
If you want to know where have they reached up until now with your file then order them. 3-4 months after your status went into In Process is the most ideal time.
Oki then I think I should wait coz its only been 3 months since my status is Inprocess.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello,

I have a quick question. I am applying to sponsor my spouse in June 2016. I just got my bank statement + bank balance sheet today. I was wondering if I could just use my bank balance sheet instead of the bank statement, since my bank statement sheet is REALLY long and full of small purchases like sandwiches, pen purchases etc (I am a student). The bank balnace sheet has my full name, address, account number, my bank balance and a stamp from my bank. So do you think this is enough?

mtl_canadiens

Jan 2, 2016

Submitted my Sponsorship file today Jan 29, 2016. Please wish me good luck and remember me in prayers :)

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello everyone,

I read that the applicant needs the following things:

Applicant:

Original birth certificate (if not possible, then provide explanation and other documents with date of birth, parents names and applicant name, i.e. marks transcript, affidavit of birth from hospital, family register certificate)

Educational transcripts, degrees and certificates

Medical Examination

Police Check

Family Register Certificate

We have the birth certificate, police check and medical, university transcripts, but what exactly is the family register certificate? And how do we get it? I am only sponsoring my wife, no children (we don't have any), nor any other family members. Thank you