Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AOA,
Hi guys i have one quick question;
I am traveeling to canada as a visitor and want to know if i take gold gift for relative then i have to pay high taxes at port of entry?
How many grams in gold i can carry ?

sunny0ov

Jul 9, 2015

Salam All,

My wife just got her passport back with the Visa stamp on it.

Just needs to land now, and is coming next month Inshaa Allah.

I just had a question about the documents. I sent Original [ Birth Certificate, School Degrees, Nikkah Nama etc ] as requested in the application. When and how do I get these documents back? Are they mailed back to me here in Canada? Or to my wife's Pakistan address?

Awaiting your replies.

Thanks in advance.

jiqbal_lambra

Jan 11, 2015

sunny0ov said:
Salam All,

My wife just got her passport back with the Visa stamp on it.

Just needs to land now, and is coming next month Inshaa Allah.

I just had a question about the documents. I sent Original [ Birth Certificate, School Degrees, Nikkah Nama etc ] as requested in the application. When and how do I get these documents back? Are they mailed back to me here in Canada? Or to my wife's Pakistan address?

Awaiting your replies.

Thanks in advance.

I have the same situation. Can someone please let us know if they were successful in getting the original documents back?

Thanks in Advance.

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016

Hi Members,
Usually How much time it takes for PPR for visa issuance?
As i had submitted the copy of passport having information page on 05 Dec 2015 through e-mail & 11 Dec 2015 via courier at LVO. Pls your input is appreciated in advance.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015

sdh said:
checking inbox and junk folder every day but no ppr

also no new line in ecas
sent them inquiry through email adress. in my case they typed incomplete email address and i did nt get the correspondence. i worte them and after 28 days they again sent me letter

khanbravo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015

jiqbal_lambra said:
I have the same situation. Can someone please let us know if they were successful in getting the original documents back?

Thanks in Advance.
We emailed to LVO after 3 weeks of visa stamp regarding original docs back. And after that we got docs within a week. Usually, it'll take a month. If you can't get docs in a month you can email to them.
In email, mention the docs return address. Usually its the same mentioned on ecas unless and untill someone modified it by LVO through emails.

Thanks,
Khan

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Imran B said:
anyone with Nikkah only case waiting for decision?
Hey, I am Nikkah only case and waiting for decision. Application submitted on Aug 04, 2015, transferred to LVO and been In-Process since October 05, 2015. Just praying everything goes well In sha Allah. Our Rukhsati is in first week of May.

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

fhyder said:
Hey, I am Nikkah only case and waiting for decision. Application submitted on Aug 04, 2015, transferred to LVO and been In-Process since October 05, 2015. Just praying everything goes well In sha Allah. Our Rukhsati is in first week of May.
Hey,

Mine was a Nikah only case.. They asked once for additional proofs for a continued relationship, and the plans for the Rukhsati (Which I had initially mentioned in the application). On me providing further proofs (Communication Logs, Photos, Tickets etc), they asked me to reappear for a Medical, and as soon as I had done so, my status change to Decision Made, and 15 days later, they sent me a Passport Request for visa issuance.. From them receiving the further proofs, it took 50 days for the PPR Request.

So, as long as you have good proofs available, you should be able to get through much hassle InshaAllah..

Best of Luck!

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

haseeb.virk said:
Hey,

Mine was a Nikah only case.. They asked once for additional proofs for a continued relationship, and the plans for the Rukhsati (Which I had initially mentioned in the application). On me providing further proofs (Communication Logs, Photos, Tickets etc), they asked me to reappear for a Medical, and as soon as I had done so, my status change to Decision Made, and 15 days later, they sent me a Passport Request for visa issuance.. From them receiving the further proofs, it took 50 days for the PPR Request.

So, as long as you have good proofs available, you should be able to get through much hassle InshaAllah..

Best of Luck!
Hey,
Thanks for sharing your experience and trust me its such a relief hearing from someone who has had a similar experience. I had provided all the proofs as well as explanation as to why we didnt do rukhsati and when will we be doing that. Just praying everything goes smoothly In sha Allah

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

Just sent my additional documents voluntarily updating LVO of my recent visit to meet my wife in Pakistan.

Used UPS, docs went out on Friday evening and they were delivered first thing Monday morning (Jan 25). Hoping this will trigger some kind of reaction to look into my file and speed up the visa process.

I want to visit my local MP now in a week or two but cant find his local office address anywhere. His name is Raj Grewal from Brampton East, would anyone know his local constituency address?

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

fhyder said:
Hey,
Thanks for sharing your experience and trust me its such a relief hearing from someone who has had a similar experience. I had provided all the proofs as well as explanation as to why we didnt do rukhsati and when will we be doing that. Just praying everything goes smoothly In sha Allah
You're Welcome! =)

And InshaAllah positive news should be headed your way soon! =)

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

noumannomi said:
Just sent my additional documents voluntarily updating LVO of my recent visit to meet my wife in Pakistan.

Used UPS, docs went out on Friday evening and they were delivered first thing Monday morning (Jan 25). Hoping this will trigger some kind of reaction to look into my file and speed up the visa process.

I want to visit my local MP now in a week or two but cant find his local office address anywhere. His name is Raj Grewal from Brampton East, would anyone know his local constituency address?
Hopefully this would trigger something positive for you my friend InshaAllah! =)

https://twitter.com/rajliberal (He seems to be pretty active on Twitter - You could use it to maybe get more information)

Also, from his election campaign website, this seems to be the information for contacting his office -

Phone: 416-948-3665
Address: Campaign office, 2021 Williams Pkwy. E.

Hope this helps!

--

Cheers

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

umar441 said:
AOA,
Hi guys i have one quick question;
I am traveeling to canada as a visitor and want to know if i take gold gift for relative then i have to pay high taxes at port of entry?
How many grams in gold i can carry ?
Hi Umar , I'm looking forward to Apply as visitor, if you don't mind can you pls help me by letting me know what kind of documents you submitted and If you have gone through Process by Immigration consultant pls let me know about it . You can also Inbox ..

Have a good ahead Umar .

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

Hi , Congratulations to all of those who are getting there PPR's & COPR

Urgent information reqd.

I wanna ask few things

1- my sponsorship approval on 18th Jan 2016 and file transferred to LVO

2- As my wife is sponsoring me , so can she come to visit me now,as her sponsorship has been approved and file already transferred to LVO
3- if she can come for how long she can stay here with me .
4- what if my visa is issued during her stay?.
5- can they still call her for any interview kind of thing after sponsorship approval

Kindly some'one give me a satisfactory answer as i am dying to see my wife back here in Pakistan , May Allah Help us all
Waiting for a kind and friendly answer

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

Hassanzafarkhan said:
Hi , Congratulations to all of those who are getting there PPR's & COPR

Urgent information reqd.

I wanna ask few things

1- my sponsorship approval on 18th Jan 2016 and file transferred to LVO

2- As my wife is sponsoring me , so can she come to visit me now,as her sponsorship has been approved and file already transferred to LVO
3- if she can come for how long she can stay here with me .
4- what if my visa is issued during her stay?.
5- can they still call her for any interview kind of thing after sponsorship approval

Kindly some'one give me a satisfactory answer as i am dying to see my wife back here in Pakistan , May Allah Help us all
Waiting for a kind and friendly answer
If your spouse is canadian citizen then she can stay as long as your visa issued. If not then i guess only few weeks. Its better she should not visit untill the desicion.