january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

soon i will have interview. ..share ur experience???did they give u visa at spot....also someone tell me good photo studio address in lahore? ?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

savera85 said:
Helloo everyone.. I cheked my ECAS today date is modified its 15.12.2015 now n frst it was 6.11.2015.. Only my date is changed or everyone's is changed nw ??? But status still showing in process.
That date is for the web master when the last time page (UI) was modified. Don't rely on that for any information.

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

sparky boy said:
Ap ko interview k end mai kia kaha tha...,??? Mera kal hova hai interview...
She said i am hapy with ir interview but i can not tell u that how much more time is needed bcz i dnt knw i cn tell u only about interview n nothing about time needed for decision

Maddyy5

Jun 10, 2015

Hello,

I have to make a quick inquiry and if anyone could please guide me through it would be really appreciated. My husband's Permanent Resident's status on ECAS is already showing Decision Made since a month. Now we have been contacted to submit few additional documents, RPRF and photograph for PR. We already submitted all of that and recently we'be been contacted again to re submit the photographs as there's an error with the specification which is required, they have attached the correct specification guideline. The first time when my husband took photos were according to the correct specification well as far as we know because he did take the guideline with him to the photographer. May be the photographer must have made an error, but because of that there's further delay. Could anyone please let me know a good place to get the photos done in Islamabad or Peshawar, where they have gone themselves or know someone to get the photos done for the PR from that place? Also, how far are we with the application process to get the PPR? What would be the next step after we submit the photographs again?
Thanks!

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Maddyy5 said:
Hello,

I have to make a quick inquiry and if anyone could please guide me through it would be really appreciated. My husband's Permanent Resident's status on ECAS is already showing Decision Made since a month. Now we have been contacted to submit few additional documents, RPRF and photograph for PR. We already submitted all of that and recently we'be been contacted again to re submit the photographs as there's an error with the specification which is required, they have attached the correct specification guideline. The first time when my husband took photos were according to the correct specification well as far as we know because he did take the guideline with him to the photographer. May be the photographer must have made an error, but because of that there's further delay. Could anyone please let me know a good place to get the photos done in Islamabad or Peshawar, where they have gone themselves or know someone to get the photos done for the PR from that place? Also, how far are we with the application process to get the PPR? What would be the next step after we submit the photographs again?
Thanks!
They recently changed the photo specifications. If you're in Islamabad, go to Photo Right in F-10 Markaz, take the photo specs page with you. Previously the size of the photos was 1' 3/4 x 1' 3/8 (45mm by 35mm) so almost squarish with a white background. Now the size has changed to 2" 3/4 x 2" (70 mm by 50 mm), so a little bigger. I've heard that the Gerry's office where you submit your passport has a photographer too, but I don't know for sure, better get them done beforehand!

You're almost done, as soon as they have the photos you will get your Visa Stamped on the passport and ready to fly to Canada :)

Maddyy5

Jun 10, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
They recently changed the photo specifications. If you're in Islamabad, go to Photo Right in F-10 Markaz, take the photo specs page with you. Previously the size of the photos was 1' 3/4 x 1' 3/8 (45mm by 35mm) so almost squarish with a white background. Now the size has changed to 2" 3/4 x 2" (70 mm by 50 mm), so a little bigger. I've heard that the Gerry's office where you submit your passport has a photographer too, but I don't know for sure, better get them done beforehand!

You're almost done, as soon as they have the photos you will get your Visa Stamped on the passport and ready to fly to Canada :)

Thank you so much for clarifying and letting me know about the place. Appreciated your help. Now would they ask for the passport to Stamp the visa after we send out the photos?, and the medical's validity for my husband is until the end of June so do you think they wouldn't ask for a re medical since there's enough time remaining before it gets expire?

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

Maddyy5 said:
Thank you so much for clarifying and letting me know about the place. Appreciated your help. Now would they ask for the passport to Stamp the visa after we send out the photos?, and the medical's validity for my husband is until the end of June so do you think they wouldn't ask for a re medical since there's enough time remaining before it gets expire?
Hopefully they won't ask for medical ... If u don't mind plz can u share ur timeline

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Maddyy5 said:
Not sure what the sequence of their requests will be. They should have at this stage asked directly for passport. But assuming that you had not paid the RPRF and did so now, PPR should be comig your way soon inshallah. For now, just send the photos and wait for their next request.

sparky boy

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
Doc's Request.
19-12-14 nikah only case
File Transfer...
25 april 2014
Interview........
Jan 12-2016 and DM on 22-02-2016
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2016 INshAllah.

AoA... kesay hain sb log...???
Mai nay ye pochna hai mera interview tha. 12 jan 2016 ko. Interview k akhir mai visa officer nay kaha k wo satisfy hai.n security checks k lea meray form jo mai dobara fill kr k le gaya tha wo n police certificate rakh lea. Aur bola k bht jald rabita karain gay. Mai nay ye pochana tha k ye goli thi ya rabita krain gay ... n normally kb tak kr letay hain rabita. status abi in process he hai. N koe asa banda ya ho forum mai jis ko interview k baad yehe bola ho n rabita kea ho ... ya kisi bhai nay asa case dekha ho... tu kindly bataye... thankxx....

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Bubbles87 said:

Thank you Bubbles, for letting us know about this update. I just sent my wife's sponsorship app last week and it seems like I sent the photos according to old specification. I will send them new pics as soon as I get my file number and hopefully will avoid any delay. Thanks again!

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

surajoad said:
hi one question here i got sa on 5th jan 2016 still my wifes pr status show application recieved is it normal?

and another thing can i change my wifes address to mine address only mailing address for ease of recieving documents ??? plzzz let me know if it is possible
Any one?

Mah7891

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015

surajoad said:
hi one question here i got sa on 5th jan 2016 still my wifes pr status show application recieved is it normal?

and another thing can i change my wifes address to mine address only mailing address for ease of receiving documents ??? plzzz let me know if it is possible
Yes it is very normal. your wife's status will not change so soon. probably in another 2 3 months. can be earlier depends on the visa officer handling it.
and secondly why do you want to the change the address? all correspondence is through email only. and when they will return the original documents back, most probably they will send them to you only.

Maddyy5

Jun 10, 2015

beti said:
Hopefully they won't ask for medical ... If u don't mind plz can u share ur timeline
Hey I submitted the application on 12th July 2015 and got the sponsorship approval on the 14th of August 2015 then the file got transferred to London on the the 22nd September 2015. Later now at the beginning of November 2015 they asked for additional documents and I sent them right away in next two weeks. On the 2nd of December the ECAS started showing up Decision Made as the status for Permanent Resident and they asked to submit the photos for PR and pay the outstanding RPRF. So I submitted everything in the 1st week of Jan 2016 and they got back to me on the 11th of Jan 2016 that I need to re submit the photographs with the correct specification, which I'll send out in coming week Inshallah

Maddyy5

Jun 10, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
Not sure what the sequence of their requests will be. They should have at this stage asked directly for passport. But assuming that you had not paid the RPRF and did so now, PPR should be comig your way soon inshallah. For now, just send the photos and wait for their next request.
Thank you so much. Yeah! Can't wait to be done with the process and get the passport request for my husband hopefully Inshallah soon. Thanks again! You're of great help =)

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

Mah7891 said:
Yes it is very normal. your wife's status will not change so soon. probably in another 2 3 months. can be earlier depends on the visa officer handling it.
and secondly why do you want to the change the address? all correspondence is through email only. and when they will return the original documents back, most probably they will send them to you only.
Because my family is changing house so i have to change address thats why i want t change it to mine canadas address
So in any case they send documents to sponsor?