Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Red.Rose said:
How can they not consider the English nikah nama as an authentic document when it is together with the urdu nikah nama? They both makeup the same document. Also, they ask for the English translation only if the original nikah nama is in urdu. They ask for this since the translation if then attested. And where did you come to this conclusion that they don't consider the english nikah nama as original if it is a part of the urdu nikah nama?

If you would like, I could send you images of my nikah nama to show you that the english and urdu parts makeup the complete original document. Just send me your email id and I will. Thanks
You know, any advice you get on this forum is based on other people's experiences and cannot only be what you want to hear.

I'm no authority so I cannot say for sure what they consider to be true or not. What I said is based on what other people have been asked to provide. It was a suggestion that you should get your URDU NN translated because SOMETIMES they do ask for it. If you want to be on the safe side, just have the translation ready!

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Is their any way I could contact LVO and ask them directly. Anyway, I have no idea about your logic: To get an original English document translated into English. Any way thanks for your advice.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

Bubbles87 said:
5 days after re-medical, we finally got DM!! Alhumdulillah, couldn't be happier!

I seriously was not expecting anything until January, thinking it will take at least 2-3 weeks after re-medical, but this is great news now. Also, I remember Mercy24 saying that eligibility recommend passed will change to pass once the security/criminality is passed, I believe that to be true now!

Gearing myself up to whine about why I'm not getting PPR
Congrats, PPR soon inshaallah

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

ahs said:
Got DM on my ECAS yesterday alhamdollilah.. I hope it is a positive sign. Can someone pls let me know what documents are required to be submitted with the passport so I can be prepared before PPR comes.
Praying for all of u who r waiting for DM and PPR
Nothing just two photos as per their specification and the form will come with the email which you need to fill. Thats all... Good Luck

hk2015

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
ReMed Request: 30-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016

paknew said:
Salam,

It looks like that I'm the only one 2014 applicant who is still waiting for DM and PPR :(

Is there any other member who is in the same queue?
Hi Paknew,

Yes, I am waiting for the DM and PPR too. You are not alone ;D

Regards

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Red.Rose said:
Is their any way I could contact LVO and ask them directly. Anyway, I have no idea about your logic: To get an original English document translated into English. Any way thanks for your advice.
From the way you are talking seems like you want to ask but don't want to listen, if you don't believe in what people are saying (which is to help you only) don't ask about anything and do what you feel like doing. As Bubbles said we share information as per our experiences, we are no authority here. So please be courteous and not argumentative.

You can send a case specific inquiry and see if they will respond.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear brother,
Don't worry, on the forum we try to help eachother on the basis of our limited knowledge. To me, your case is simple and straight forward. I understand:
1-Your original Nikah Nama registered with your union council is in English and urdu.
2-You have a Nikah Nama from Nadra in English and urdu.

You don't need to translate anything as your Nikah Nama is already in English. Not necessary, but if you like you can write a cover letter addressing Visa Officer stating that in your area the English version of Nikah Nama is used, although in other parts of Pakistan Union Councils are issuing Nikah Nama in Urdu.
I have noticed, in some cases LVO asks for original URDU Nikah Nama although people had already submitted the original along the application.

All of you guys might have noticed that most of the messages from LVO to different applicants contain the same text. To save the time often they use pre-compiled emails. They write new emails only when it is mandatory.
VO needs to ask for a document and asking for URDU nikah Nama MAY come as a part of that pre-compiled email that includes asking for the new document. Even then we need to provide every document asked in the request (if we had already submitted a document we should tell them: it was submitted along the initial application)

Red.Rose said:

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Red.Rose said:
Like I said before, I am NOT talking about my Nadra certificate. I am talking about the Nikahnama which my wife and I both signed and which was in English and Urdu. We both signed the English and Urdu part!

The Nadra certificate is something separate and that too is in English and Urdu.

My original Nikah nama is already in English, already in Urdu. So why would I translate an original document that is already in English into English?
I sent you a PM as well...there is no need to be angry at people here. We don't work for LVO and don't get paid for posting here. We are only posting to help people based on our own personal experiences. Take and use for what you want.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

I don't know where you came up with the notion that I am angry. I asked for where people got the conclusion that you need to get an original English Nikahnama translated into English? Also, I asked for how I could contact LVO directly (I meant that literally not sarcastically). Lastly, I am thankful for this forum and have always thanked people for their advice (including you). I am only concerned as to why some people believe you need to get a document that is originally in English translated into English. Okay? I hope this clears everything up.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

AsadA said:
Dear brother,
Don't worry, on the forum we try to help eachother on the basis of our limited knowledge. To me, your case is simple and straight forward. I understand:
1-Your original Nikah Nama registered with your union council is in English and urdu.
2-You have a Nikah Nama from Nadra in English and urdu.

You don't need to translate anything as your Nikah Nama is already in English. Not necessary, but if you like you can write a cover letter addressing Visa Officer stating that in your area the English version of Nikah Nama is used, although in other parts of Pakistan Union Councils are issuing Nikah Nama in Urdu.
I have noticed, in some cases LVO asks for original URDU Nikah Nama although people had already submitted the original along the application.

All of you guys might have noticed that most of the messages from LVO to different applicants contain the same text. To save the time often they use pre-compiled emails. They write new emails only when it is mandatory.
VO needs to ask for a document and asking for URDU nikah Nama MAY come as a part of that pre-compiled email that includes asking for the new document. Even then we need to provide every document asked in the request (if we had already submitted a document we should tell them: it was submitted along the initial application)
Finally someone who understands and makes sense!

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Red.Rose said:
I don't know where you came up with the notion that I am angry. I asked for where people got the conclusion that you need to get an original English Nikahnama translated into English? Also, I asked for how I could contact LVO directly (I meant that literally not sarcastically). Lastly, I am thankful for this forum and have always thanked people for their advice (including you). I am only concerned as to why some people believe you need to get a document that is originally in English translated into English. Okay? I hope this clears everything up.
Help and advice is what we are here for. I just got this impression from your PM and the other posts here that you were angry. Anyways, it seems that they probably started these new Nikah Namahs with both English and Urdu like the NADRA document. It might be a generic email from LVO or it is also possible that it is a new thing for them so send a case specific inquiry to London as someone have mentioned and put "URGENT" in the subject line. In that inquiry, explain your side regarding the translation as you have explained here but use a bit softer tone :)

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

I have not even applied yet! I am planning to apply in April, I just wanted to make sure that my English/Urdu Nikah nama did not cause any problems. That is why I was asking here for advice. Also, since I have not submitted anything, I just want to contact LVO before I apply to make sure that they don't misunderstand anything. That is why I wanted contact information so that I could ask them myself.

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

paknew said:
Salam,

It looks like that I'm the only one 2014 applicant who is still waiting for DM and PPR :(

Is there any other member who is in the same queue?
Still waiting...

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

You are doing right thing, once your application is submitted, you would not be able to do anything apart from waiting.
It would not be easy to get an answer to such a questions from LVO.
Please consider this site for basic guidelines to prepare your application.
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/forms

Don't forget to google common mistakes etc

Red.Rose said:
I have not even applied yet! I am planning to apply in April, I just wanted to make sure that my English/Urdu Nikah nama did not cause any problems. That is why I was asking here for advice. Also, since I have not submitted anything, I just want to contact LVO before I apply to make sure that they don't misunderstand anything. That is why I wanted contact information so that I could ask them myself.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Red.Rose said:
Finally someone who understands and makes sense!
Mr. watch your tone, you are rude.