+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mz_canada572

Oct 21, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tony000 said:
Pls guide me how to order notes .
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-t347059.15.html

To order notes.

mz_canada572

Oct 21, 2015

FFalcon16 said:
Congratulation :) I was too able to get my wife's interview waived by just addressing their concern as they had mentioned in the notes!
Yes, I saw your comment yesterday and I wanted to write a similar post to show that Forum members have two examples now where we were able to address their concerns in a timely manner.

Hope it helps.

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

tony000 said:
You Submitted Info Voluntarily or on Request From CIC ??
tony000 said:
What was comment from Immigration officer INTERVIEW REQUIRED or INTERVIEW COMMANDED ??
Voluntarily and in the case notes it said "INTERVIEW RECOMMENDED".

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

zaino said:
Hi everyone, I have a question.
When cic emails someone requesting for additional documents with a certain time or days deadline. But for some reason, a person is not able to send them within that time frame... What happens? Is that a big issue? Can we email our visa office to let them know that we might be a few days late sending them the required documents?
Well it depends, if they require a document, which supposed to get from the any institution and/or govt. dept. which give response very late, than you can simply make a reply with a note and explain it. But if, for some reasons you didn't reply say more than a month or even more, I believe its the end of story; though you may request.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

zaino said:
Hi everyone, I have a question.
When cic emails someone requesting for additional documents with a certain time or days deadline. But for some reason, a person is not able to send them within that time frame... What happens? Is that a big issue? Can we email our visa office to let them know that we might be a few days late sending them the required documents?
You had better contact them as they may refuse your case...

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015

ipoo said:
Well it depends, if they require a document, which supposed to get from the any institution and/or govt. dept. which give response very late, than you can simply make a reply with a note and explain it. But if, for some reasons you didn't reply say more than a month or even more, I believe its the end of story; though you may request.
Oh ok, so I guess I should just email them to let them know that I might be a few days late in sending them the required documents?

Actually i was given 45 days to send my CSQ. I called and they said that I was going receive an answer within the next 2 weeks. So I dont know exactly when I am going to get it... or if it may pass a few days than deadline. I am worried

amir12

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016

E-cas status showing "in process". i.e

3. Medical results have been received.
Anyone tell me what's going to be Next?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

zaino said:
Oh ok, so I guess I should just email them to let them know that I might be a few days late in sending them the required documents?

Actually i was given 45 days to send my CSQ. I called and they said that I was going receive an answer within the next 2 weeks. So I dont know exactly when I am going to get it... or if it may pass a few days than deadline. I am worried
When they request certain documents you should always apply for notes. It saves time and worry for no reason. I pray all works out for you In Sha Allah...

Believe.in.Allah

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015

Alhumdulillah, my time line is as follows:

Sponsor status: Citizen
Sponsoring: husband
Application filed: Dec 9 2014
In process: Sept 25 2015
Re-med request: Oct 2 2015
Re-Med done: Oct 15 2015
Additional document request: Aug 26 2015
additional document request #2: Oct 20 2015
PPR: Dec 7 2015

Can someone please tell me what to expect when you land? do they ask questions, if so what do they ask?

May Allah help everyone, Ameen!!!

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Believe.in.Allah said:
Alhumdulillah, my time line is as follows:

Sponsor status: Citizen
Sponsoring: husband
Application filed: Dec 9 2014
In process: Sept 25 2015
Re-med request: Oct 2 2015
Re-Med done: Oct 15 2015
Additional document request: Aug 26 2015
additional document request #2: Oct 20 2015
PPR: Dec 7 2015

Can someone please tell me what to expect when you land? do they ask questions, if so what do they ask?

May Allah help everyone, Ameen!!!
Congrats :).

Nothing much just about which city to land, address of the sponsor, what sponsor do, what did you brought from Pakistan, are there any additional stuff coming in later, address where PR card to be send etc. Nothing much

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015

micmac101 said:
When they request certain documents you should always apply for notes. It saves time and worry for no reason. I pray all works out for you In Sha Allah...
thank u so much.
what do the notes say when they request for documents

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

sulemanmirza said:
Yes he is right..!! and one member can't remember his name send the same "English Marriage Certificate" as Nikkah nama, and he was asked by LVO to provide original Urdu Nikkah Nama.
Like I said before, I am NOT talking about my Nadra certificate. I am talking about the Nikahnama which my wife and I both signed and which was in English and Urdu. We both signed the English and Urdu part!

The Nadra certificate is something separate and that too is in English and Urdu.

My original Nikah nama is already in English, already in Urdu. So why would I translate an original document that is already in English into English?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Red.Rose said:
Like I said before, I am NOT talking about my Nadra certificate. I am talking about the Nikahnama which my wife and I both signed and which was in English and Urdu. We both signed the English and Urdu part!

The Nadra certificate is something separate and that too is in English and Urdu.

My original Nikah nama is already in English, already in Urdu. So why would I translate an original document that is already in English into English?
Because they don't WANT the English Nikahnaama. They want the URDU Nikahnama and its English Translation. They don't consider the English Nikahnaama as authentic document. If they have asked you for the translation I suggest you provide it to them. Otherwise, just wait and see if they will ask for it. Sometimes they do ask for a translation of the Urdu NN and sometimes they don't.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
Because they don't WANT the English Nikahnaama. They want the URDU Nikahnama and its English Translation. They don't consider the English Nikahnaama as authentic document. If they have asked you for the translation I suggest you provide it to them. Otherwise, just wait and see if they will ask for it. Sometimes they do ask for a translation of the Urdu NN and sometimes they don't.

How can they not consider the English nikah nama as an authentic document when it is together with the urdu nikah nama? They both makeup the same document. Also, they ask for the English translation only if the original nikah nama is in urdu. They ask for this since the translation if then attested. And where did you come to this conclusion that they don't consider the english nikah nama as original if it is a part of the urdu nikah nama?

If you would like, I could send you images of my nikah nama to show you that the english and urdu parts makeup the complete original document. Just send me your email id and I will. Thanks