Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

FFalcon16 said:
I got PPR today i.e. one day after Decision Made.
wow MASHA ALLAH :) Congrats..!!

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

FFalcon16 said:
I got PPR today i.e. one day after Decision Made.
Congrats FFalcon16 very happy for you :) :)

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014

is it true if they refuse some one they dont email they sent decision by regular mail?

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

paknew said:
Salam,

It looks like that I'm the only one 2014 applicant who is still waiting for DM and PPR :(

Is there any other member who is in the same queue?
Walekum Salam , I am 2013 applicant and still waiting and there are still 2013 other cases which I know are waiting , waiting ,waiting..

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

shafimussa said:
Congrats FFalcon16 very happy for you :) :)
sulemanmirza said:
wow MASHA ALLAH :) Congrats..!!
Thanks guys! Hopefully, everyone waiting for the same good news gets theirs soon Inshallah!!

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Red.Rose said:
Thanks for the advice. However, I believe you do not understand my situation. My Nikah nama does not need to be translated since it is already in English! My Nikah nama has 2 parts, one is in English and the other is in Urdu. The English part is not a copy or a separate part, it is a part of the original Nikah nama. I also have the Nadra certification, which is also in English and Urdu as one complete original document. In other words, my original Nikah nama and Nadra certificate both consist of a english and urdu part. So why would I need to get either of them translated when they are both in english originally?
Also, send the original Urdu Nikah Namah as well along with notarized translation. You can ask any notary public in Pakistan and they already have the English translation and they just type your particulars in it.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

paknew said:
Hi Bubbles87,

This is great news. All the Best my friend :)
Thanks, and I know its so hard when you have no news. But, this time too shall pass and soon everyone will be re-united with their loved ones. Best of Luck and prayers for you :)

mz_canada572

Oct 21, 2015

Alhumdulilah, Passport request came this morning.

HUMBLE request to all the are waiting:

PLEASE Order Notes and review immigration officer feedback. Address the concerns by providing more proof.

Example:
I ordered notes in Oct which were received in mid-November found that my wife's case is stuck in Eligibility due to minor concern (validating document). No background checks was started. It said that interview recommended and I was stressed out. I right away, addressed their concerns and push via MP so LVO can look at new evidence and maybe waive interview. And Alhumdulilah, week later I was told via MP , Eligibilty passed, Background check started. This week, ECAS was updated with DM and PR received today.

SO Moral of the post as someone said yesterday as well.

ORDER NOTES, do not wait for interview date. See if you can address the concerns with providing additional proof from both applicant/sponsor (Depends on the issue raised by LVO). For me, the issue was so minor that I knew that I should use the opportunity to address their concerns.

You have nothing to loose.

Any questions, you can PM me. I will be happy to help and inshallah everyone waiting will get good news soon.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Excellent news mz_canada!! Glad to see that you were able to waive the interview! LVO is not the devil after all :D

Congrats, have a happily-ever-after :)

moon8771

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
lodon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 july 2015
Doc's Request.
18 nov 2015
Interview........
DM 18 nov 2015

LonelyCan said:
It take about 2 weeks or more from decision made to ppr
it is more then a month its says DM LOV ask for RPRF fee which i paid very next day and send them recipt by email havent recived PPR request yet

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

mz_canada572 said:

PLEASE Order Notes and review immigration officer feedback. Address the concerns by providing more proof.

Example:
I ordered notes in Oct which were received in mid-November found that my wife's case is stuck in Eligibility due to minor concern (validating document). No background checks was started. It said that interview recommended and I was stressed out. I right away, addressed their concerns and push via MP so LVO can look at new evidence and maybe waive interview. And Alhumdulilah, week later I was told via MP , Eligibilty passed, Background check started. This week, ECAS was updated with DM and PR received today.

ORDER NOTES, do not wait for interview date. See if you can address the concerns with providing additional proof from both applicant/sponsor (Depends on the issue raised by LVO). For me, the issue was so minor that I knew that I should use the opportunity to address their concerns.

Any questions, you can PM me. I will be happy to help and inshallah everyone waiting will get good news soon.
Congratulations :) I was too able to get my wife's interview waived by just addressing their concern as they had mentioned in the notes!

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

FFalcon16 said:
Hi Everyone,

My ECAS is showing Decision Made since this Morning. I just want to add that I was waiting for an Interview call for my wife as I found out from the case notes. I did submit them more information back in September and when I enquired about the receipt of my documents they (LVO) replied after 35 days and confirmed the receipt of the documents and also mentioned that based on the submitted information they can waive the interview. I am hoping that this "Decision Made" status means that the have waived the interview.
You Submitted Info Voluntarily or on Request From CIC ??

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

FFalcon16 said:
Hi Everyone,

My ECAS is showing Decision Made since this Morning. I just want to add that I was waiting for an Interview call for my wife as I found out from the case notes. I did submit them more information back in September and when I enquired about the receipt of my documents they (LVO) replied after 35 days and confirmed the receipt of the documents and also mentioned that based on the submitted information they can waive the interview. I am hoping that this "Decision Made" status means that the have waived the interview.
What was comment from Immigration officer INTERVIEW REQUIRED or INTERVIEW COMMANDED ??

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

mz_canada572 said:

Example:

Pls guide me how to order notes .

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015

Hi everyone, I have a question.
When cic emails someone requesting for additional documents with a certain time or days deadline. But for some reason, a person is not able to send them within that time frame... What happens? Is that a big issue? Can we email our visa office to let them know that we might be a few days late sending them the required documents?