London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hey everyone. My husband landed here about the month back but we havent received his original documents back. we sent his original degree in the documents as well. I have emailed both london office and missisuaga office twice but no reply yet. now he is not able to do anything as he doesnt have his degree evaluated by WES and he cannot even study further. Dont know what to do... please suggest.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

tony000 said:
Any Tips For others ??
Sure Tony what do you want to know, our experience was long delayed and learnt a lot about the process. Ask me and I will try and help. :)

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear members
My wife got Visa and COPR, but she didn,y recieved any of her orignal documents, Nikkah Nama Urdu and MRC, Birth certificate, and her orignal transcripts,, how can we get that back email to London VO or CPC-Mississauga call or email which one is the best way to contact t hem,,,,,

thanks,,,,

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015

mkrk said:
Hey everyone. My husband landed here about the month back but we havent received his original documents back. we sent his original degree in the documents as well. I have emailed both london office and missisuaga office twice but no reply yet. now he is not able to do anything as he doesnt have his degree evaluated by WES and he cannot even study further. Dont know what to do... please suggest.
Same is the case with us. My husband landed last week. we got our CORP in start of nov. But no news about original docs. we are really worried. Can you please share the email address of LOV so that we can ask them.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

astopal said:
Dear members
My wife got Visa and COPR, but she didn,y recieved any of her orignal documents, Nikkah Nama Urdu and MRC, Birth certificate, and her orignal transcripts,, how can we get that back email to London VO or CPC-Mississauga call or email which one is the best way to contact t hem,,,,,

thanks,,,,
I can see that people attach education certificaes of wife with application , does this means that wife needs to be a graduate ? or it will work even if she has passed intermediate exams ?

sona33

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015

my application still not ( in process ) 1 month passed ?????????????? wht happen

i saw timeline other members have started their process after me but im still waiting ? whts
wrong ?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

ciscoccie said:
I can see that people attach education certificaes of wife with application , does this means that wife needs to be a graduate ? or it will work even if she has passed intermediate exams ?
There is no education requirements any level of education is acceptable.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

F.M said:
Please help me. i have sent all my documents to my sponsor approx 1 month ago.now he has to pay the fees.all of our documents are complete but today i saw on cic website that they have changed the photo specification.my application is almost complete what should i do should i send the forms as it is or should i take new photos?
If your application is submitted to CIC already, don't worry they will ask you if they need new photos. If your application is still with your sponsor then you send him your new pics by courier.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Noorz85 said:
How long it take after appeal??
There is one applicant here on the forum who has gone through this situation she won the appeal and it seems it took her a year to get through. you can scroll backwards on this forum and see for yourself and maybe PM her to collect the information. Good Luck

I did search for that member and the name is Yana, the case was rejected and then they won the appeal. You can contact them. Good Luck

Noorz85

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015

CanadaSMS said:
There is one applicant here on the forum who has gone through this situation she won the appeal and it seems it took her a year to get through. you can scroll backwards on this forum and see for yourself and maybe PM her to collect the information. Good Luck

I did search for that member and the name is Yana, the case was rejected and then they won the appeal. You can contact them. Good Luck
Thankyou

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

mkrk said:
I am having the same problem.
If I had the chance to do it over again, I would have sent them ONLY certified copies of my spouse's documents.
But instead I did everything by the book. You learn from other people's experiences, unfortunately I learned after going thru the process.
I really thought CIC would be more responsible in handling of applicant's original documents. :(

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

Can someone share the new photo specification for Canadian Immigration ??

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Mercy24 said:
I am having the same problem.
If I had the chance to do it over again, I would have sent them ONLY certified copies of my spouse's documents.
But instead I did everything by the book. You learn from other people's experiences, unfortunately I learned after going thru the process.
I really thought CIC would be more responsible in handling of applicant's original documents. :(
Try your local MP to see if they can help get the originals back.
Send request for documents to CPC-M, a lot of times they end up sending back some docs to applicants compared to Visa office.
Also send inquiry to Visa office for originals.

KhanU

Sep 2, 2014

Hello,
I am preparing an application package to sponsor my wife and daughter who are Pakistani citizens. We have been married for over two years and recently blessed with a baby daughter. I have filled out the first and the second part of the application package, but now a little puzzled about where to go from here. I am posting a few questions below; all suggestions will be much appreciated.
1. Which original documents should we include with the application?
2. Are notarized copies acceptable?
3. Does IMM3907 pertains to spousal sponsorship?
4. Is there any other application other than IMM0008 where I need to declare my daughter as an applicant?

Best regards,

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

KhanU said:
Hello,
I am preparing an application package to sponsor my wife and daughter who are Pakistani citizens. We have been married for over two years and recently blessed with a baby daughter. I have filled out the first and the second part of the application package, but now a little puzzled about where to go from here. I am posting a few questions below; all suggestions will be much appreciated.
1. Which original documents should we include with the application?
2. Are notarized copies acceptable?
3. Does IMM3907 pertains to spousal sponsorship?
4. Is there any other application other than IMM0008 where I need to declare my daughter as an applicant?
Although the guide specifies originals, some people have submitted certified true copies of the originals and have not had any issues.
There have been issues with people not receiving their original documents in a timely manner or even documents missing.
Personally, my wife has received her visa 2 months ago but has not received any of her originals back and CIC has not responded to any of my inquiries!
Yes, IMM3907 pertains to spousal sponsorship.
There is also an FAQ for sponsors sponsoring Pakistani spouses in my signature below.