Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sohaib1 said:
no you have to submit via VFS global. Islamabad does not ACCEPT TCS or other service. There are 3 offices lahore, islamabad, karachi. If you have to travel to VFS global you have to travel. There is no other option
. sir. Salam. Thanks for quick answer. One more question, if I drop our pp by vfs mail from Lahore then I will receive our pp back at same office at Lahore or can Vfs mail will drop our pp at our home mailing address. And how much fee he take for one passport? Thanks in advance. Naveed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah

sohaib1 said:
no you have to submit via VFS global. Islamabad does not ACCEPT TCS or other service. There are 3 offices lahore, islamabad, karachi. If you have to travel to VFS global you have to travel. There is no other option
. sir. Salam. Thanks for quick answer. One more question, if I drop our pp by vfs mail from Lahore then I will receive our pp back at same office at Lahore or can Vfs mail will drop our pp at our home mailing address. And how much fee he take for one passport? Thanks in advance. Naveed

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

naveedpcs said:
When you drop the passport at VFS global office. Islamabad will send it back to VFS global location where you dropped it off. I think the fees was 1600 Rupees (but forgot). You do have to option to tell VFS global to ship the passport back at your house. I think it costs another 1800 Rupees but yea you can check the fees on VFS global website or call VFS global

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Sarim said:
A question can any one guide me, my PR visa will be endorsed on my passport from abu dhabi - uae.
Can i fly to Canada from Pakistan
Yes, but not via USA (unless you also have USA Visa).

But yes you can travel via Europe (no visa needed for transit when going to Canada).
If you're leaving Canada without PR Card then make sure you don't go via europe as you may need transit visa on way back (since Cdn visa will have been used up).

Fly non-stop for best journey

Ms.OZ

Nov 25, 2015

Aoa Forum Members,

I have been a silent reader of this forum ever since i submitted my husband's case. I submitted my file in May 2015, and got a passport request yesterday.

I have a few questions, if any one could help me with their knowledge.

a) my husband recently, like a week ago moved to KSA, he found a job there. My question is how can he submit his passport in Pakistan, a consultant told me that i should not inform them about my husband's move because they might hold his case and since he recently joined, he can't even go back to submit his passport, can he courier it from Saudia? Any views?

b) Secondly, his medical is expiring in Feb 2015, and he has to land in Canada before that expires, is there anyway we can get extension for his medical, so that we can come here somewhere in May 2016 or so?

waiting for your response.

Thanks

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah

sohaib1 said:
When you drop the passport at VFS global office. Islamabad will send it back to VFS global location where you dropped it off. I think the fees was 1600 Rupees (but forgot). You do have to option to tell VFS global to ship the passport back at your house. I think it costs another 1800 Rupees but yea you can check the fees on VFS global website or call VFS global
thank you very much shoaib1 sahib

engr.saks

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014

Ms.OZ said:
Aoa Forum Members,

I have been a silent reader of this forum ever since i submitted my husband's case. I submitted my file in May 2015, and got a passport request yesterday.

a) my husband recently, like a week ago moved to KSA, he found a job there. My question is how can he submit his passport in Pakistan, a consultant told me that i should not inform them about my husband's move because they might hold his case and since he recently joined, he can't even go back to submit his passport, can he courier it from Saudia? Any views?

b) Secondly, his medical is expiring in Feb 2015, and he has to land in Canada before that expires, is there anyway we can get extension for his medical, so that we can come here somewhere in May 2016 or so?

Thanks
WAA, Ms. Oz.

Why that is quite an unfortunate turn of events :( . I'm sure your husband had his reasons to move to another country for a job, but, now is the time when you will need to decide which boat you wish to take. Keeping a foot in both will result in loss of both opportunities. Should you decide to live in Canada together, your husband must travel back to Pakistan immediately and submit his original passport. I don't know, what kind of impression, the visa of an Arab country will leave on Islamabad visa office. Maybe they will perceive it as a visit Visa and won't really be concerned, but still, your husband must travel back to Pakistan as quickly as possible and apply through VFS Islamabad (in order to get his package delivered within thirty days safely). This means that he will need to resign from the current job he has recently taken.

As the correspondence letter doesn't mention anything about extending your medical dates, I would say that it is a gamble to make such a move. You have to select the option which is the safest and in my opinion, the safest option is to travel to Canada before the expiry of first medical exam. Maybe it is possible to extend the date of medical examination by taking another one before the expiry of first, but, don't forget that there are cases when medical isn't communicated to proper office and that results in buildup of complications. In your case, you can lose your opportunity in its entirety.

In the end, your husband and you must omit one of the options completely and never look back. Situations like these can lead to life long regrets if you don't decide sternly.

Good luck to you both.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Dear Friends,

Need Quick feedback so I can develop photographs accordingly.

I'm getting confuse about photo specification advised by LVO. I could not find IMM 3999 and Appendix B photo Specifications. Can anyone advise about IMM 3999 and Appendix B photo Specifications? Which size and back ground color they needed?

"Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications)"

engr.saks

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014

paknew said:
Dear Friends,

I'm getting confuse about photo specification advised by LVO. I could not find IMM 3999 and Appendix B photo Specifications. Can anyone advise about IMM 3999 and Appendix B photo Specifications? Which size and back ground color they needed?

"Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications)"
There is only one photo specification (Appendix B). It is sent again to you when your receive your passport submission email. You don't really need to get worried here. Just download the pdf document 3907, in bookmark section, select Appendix B and use it to guide your photographer for taking proper snaps. These are not passport photos but Immigration photos. I'm amazed on the mistake that has been made in the email sent to you.

But, you can always reply to LDN office and ask for detailed instructions, I'm sure they will help.

Ms.OZ

Nov 25, 2015

engr.saks said:
WAA, Ms. Oz.

Why that is quite an unfortunate turn of events :( . I'm sure your husband had his reasons to move to another country for a job, but, now is the time when you will need to decide which boat you wish to take. Keeping a foot in both will result in loss of both opportunities. Should you decide to live in Canada together, your husband must travel back to Pakistan immediately and submit his original passport. I don't know, what kind of impression, the visa of an Arab country will leave on Islamabad visa office. Maybe they will perceive it as a visit Visa and won't really be concerned, but still, your husband must travel back to Pakistan as quickly as possible and apply through VFS Islamabad (in order to get his package delivered within thirty days safely). This means that he will need to resign from the current job he has recently taken.

As the correspondence letter doesn't mention anything about extending your medical dates, I would say that it is a gamble to make such a move. You have to select the option which is the safest and in my opinion, the safest option is to travel to Canada before the expiry of first medical exam. Maybe it is possible to extend the date of medical examination by taking another one before the expiry of first, but, don't forget that there are cases when medical isn't communicated to proper office and that results in buildup of complications. In your case, you can lose your opportunity in its entirety.

In the end, your husband and you must omit one of the options completely and never look back. Situations like these can lead to life long regrets if you don't decide sternly.

Good luck to you both.

Thank you soo much for your reply. we are kind of in a fix right now. More advices are also welcome :)

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

engr.saks said:
There is only one photo specification (Appendix B). It is sent again to you when your receive your passport submission email. You don't really need to get worried here. Just download the pdf document 3907, in bookmark section, select Appendix B and use it to guide your photographer for taking proper snaps. These are not passport photos but Immigration photos. I'm amazed on the mistake that has been made in the email sent to you.

But, you can always reply to LDN office and ask for detailed instructions, I'm sure they will help.
Thank you for your feedback. See below text letter received from LVO yesterday. I'm assuming that this is PPR1.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) colour scan of passport photo. Passport/Travel Document: Colour scan of valid passport bio page. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence. Please return this letter with the requested documents"

Girl89

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015

Asalamualikum. I knw its kind of a complicated situation. Me and my husband went through this last year.
I agree with the other member who replied that your husband have to travel back to pakistan and the saaudi visa in the passport wont make a difference at this point because you already received passport request. Secondly you can not courier passports to other countries, specially from a country like saudi arabia where the boss(kafeel) keeps the passport and your husband may need the passport in saudi to issue his residence card(iqama) and it may take more than a month to get it done.so
If your have any more questions,feel free to ask.

Ms.OZ said:
Aoa Forum Members,

Thanks

Ms.OZ

Nov 25, 2015

Girl89 said:
Asalamualikum. I knw its kind of a complicated situation. Me and my husband went through this last year.
I agree with the other member who replied that your husband have to travel back to pakistan and the saaudi visa in the passport wont make a difference at this point because you already received passport request. Secondly you can not courier passports to other countries, specially from a country like saudi arabia where the boss(kafeel) keeps the passport and your husband may need the passport in saudi to issue his residence card(iqama) and it may take more than a month to get it done.so
If your have any more questions,feel free to ask.

And what if we email London office and tell them that he is in Saudia right now? I mean they are going to find it anyway. Since it's a work visa?

engr.saks

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014

paknew said:
Thank you for your feedback. See below text letter received from LVO yesterday. I'm assuming that this is PPR1.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) colour scan of passport photo. Passport/Travel Document: Colour scan of valid passport bio page. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence. Please return this letter with the requested documents"
I can't be certain, seemingly, it is PPR1. Interestingly, I've read multiple comments communicating that LDN office no longer sends PPR in stages. They directly request your original and you have to submit it through VFS. Even if it is PPR1, your photo specification will remain the same. It is a good thing, I'd say, because you won't find yourself puzzled with what kind of photos do you really need to send.

By the bye, Congrats on entering the next stage of your visa processing and good luck in the future.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

paknew said:
Dear Friends,

35 mm * 45 mm photo size with white background, plus your face size (from top head to chin) must be between 25 mm to 30 mm