+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AS123 said:
She asked same question from my husband and we were thinking its only us, anyways..now i see they have a list of questions i guess....did they tell u background checks as well?

Do you know much time normally takes after interview?
. I told her that if you refuse me I will appeal . She gave me my original documents back and said that she can't make deccion rite now as I have gave her new proof and many new documents and after review she will sent me in writing in one week to one month she said .hopefully it's positive

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

AS123 said:
She asked same question from my husband and we were thinking its only us, anyways..now i see they have a list of questions i guess....did they tell u background checks as well?

Do you know much time normally takes after interview?
Salam

I read your posts that you had an interview yesterday. We are going for the interview soon. Can you please help us by telling us how was your interview conducted, was officer male or female, what questions did they ask and how was their attitude were they polite and friendly etc Did they look at your supporting documents and forms they asked for in invitation letter?

I read a few people went for interview and they had their DM after about 10 days and PPR about a week later. So inshaallah you will have it soon too.

Will be waiting for your reply Please PM me if you like, I tried, your Inbox is full.
Jazaak Allah

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

CanadaSMS said:
Salam

I read your posts that you had an interview yesterday. We are going for the interview soon. Can you please help us by telling us how was your interview conducted, was officer male or female, what questions did they ask and how was their attitude were they polite and friendly etc Did they look at your supporting documents and forms they asked for in invitation letter?

I read a few people went for interview and they had their DM after about 10 days and PPR about a week later. So inshaallah you will have it soon too.

Will be waiting for your reply Please PM me if you like, I tried, your Inbox is full.
Jazaak Allah
Did they give a reason for the interview?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Bubbles87 said:
Did they give a reason for the interview?
They did not give reason for interview in the letter but yeah this could be asked from the people who have gone to interview already.

AS123

Sep 15, 2015

CanadaSMS said:
Salam

Jazaak Allah

Walikum o salam,

I am more than happy to help in any way i can. I will try t summaries what my husband told me;

It was a lady who interviewed my husband. she was polite and nice but when ever she asked relationship questions she was a bit serious. she continuously typed the answers along side on computer. interview was only for 15 mins and very causal. she did not look at the documents right than and there and said they will do some background check before they can make a decision. she did return original documents such as nikah nama.

here are the questions:

what is the intention of you going who are you going for?
what does your wife do?
where does she work?
what she does in her free time?
what is her favourite food?
what is the name of her 3 friends?
what if we refuse this application what will you do next?
when did you see your wife last?

at the end she asked if there is anything he wants to discuss/ask.

i hope this helps....and thank you for the dua i hope i get a positive response i am really really worried, please keep me in your prayers. Thanks,

AS123

Sep 15, 2015

TRUE LOVE said:
. I told her that if you refuse me I will appeal . She gave me my original documents back and said that she can't make deccion rite now as I have gave her new proof and many new documents and after review she will sent me in writing in one week to one month she said .hopefully it's positive

My husband gave the same answer...she did return our original documents and kept proofs to review. but she did not tell us if she will reply in a week or month :( she said she is not making a decision right now and she needs some background checks.

question in original documents she only returned nikah nama and shade receipts...she kepis pics and proofs is that what happened to you too?

AS123

Sep 15, 2015

CanadaSMS said:
They did not give reason for interview in the letter but yeah this could be asked from the people who have gone to interview already.

In the interview they start with the reason of why they have called you...for us she said they have concern about our relationship being legal ...than my husband told them about my recent visits and added proofs more.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

AS123 said:
In the interview they start with the reason of why they have called you...for us she said they have concern about our relationship being legal ...than my husband told them about my recent visits and added proofs more.
That's dumb... why wait 2 years to ask you if the marriage is legal. They could have just asked for more proof during the initial review of your file.

AS123

Sep 15, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
That's dumb... why wait 2 years to ask you if the marriage is legal. They could have just asked for more proof during the initial review of your file.
Thats what making me worried now..if my file is still at relationship inquiry phase how long will take me more :(

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Walikum o salam,

I am more than happy to help in any way i can. I will try t summaries what my husband told me;

It was a lady who interviewed my husband. she was polite and nice but when ever she asked relationship questions she was a bit serious. she continuously typed the answers along side on computer. interview was only for 15 mins and very causal. she did not look at the documents right than and there and said they will do some background check before they can make a decision. she did return original documents such as nikah nama.

here are the questions:

what is the intention of you going who are you going for?
what does your wife do?
where does she work?
what she does in her free time?
what is her favourite food?
what is the name of her 3 friends?
what if we refuse this application what will you do next?
when did you see your wife last?

at the end she asked if there is anything he wants to discuss/ask.

i hope this helps....and thank you for the dua i hope i get a positive response i am really really worried, please keep me in your prayers. Thanks,

[/quote]

Jazaak Allah, Thank you very much for detailed response. The reason for interview is simple but there could be many reasons for them to call for interview.

I went to meet our MP in September his secretary who seemed experienced in gathering information for people like us, she said beside some unknown concerns Immigration officers may call for interview if the case is of a second marriage, age difference is more than usual i.e., 4-6 years is considered normal, Applicant going with children beside a few. Also errors in application could also trigger interview.

In the past there have been marriage frauds therefore CIC wants to ensure the genuineness of the relationship and it is up to us to satisfy them.

May Allah make this easy and grants us all success... Aameen

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

daaca said:
how manys days you have been waiting interview letter and how chance you have to prepare your documents,
i have conducted interview list but did not get interview letter yet only mp told my wife that iam selected interview 10th november thanks i really appriciate your details
It is hard to guess when will they send you interview schedule but they will give you 6-8 weeks from the date of the letter to prepare for necessary documents and bring them with you, also they may send a re-medical letter same time if your medical has expired.

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon

GISGeek said:
That is why I am strongly against wasting hard earned money for hiring a lawyer / consultant. The application process is damn easy plus one can always get assistance from the forum. Anyways, congratulations on getting the PPR. You are thinking right way appendix A is exclusively for PA.

P.S.: Make sure the lawyer breaths his last while you kill him......... :) :) :)
You are right, hiring any lawyer, no matter how competent he is, at the end you have to suffer at some point because they are not dealing with your cases only, they are dealing with hundreds of other cases as well at the same time and they can't simply keep track what's going on with your case, it is you who have to follow all the time. My suggestion, do not hire any lawyer and consultant, it doesn't speed up your case, they just get your money and say to you that you will get your case done quickly but it never happens in more than 90% of the case. Best Bet will be, do your own research and submit on your own behalf.

ahs

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
Jun 18, 2015 & Oct 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 27, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2015
Interview........
waived; Decision Made: Dec 21, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 7, 2016

AS123 said:
Do u mean LEGAL or genuine? What what your legal issue in the marriage?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

got my documents back today

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AsWeWait said:
They should have sent an email in regards to the expiring medical.
My wife's up front medical expired on Oct 15th and on Aug 21 they sent an email with some questions, to see if she could get an extension.
Then they requested a re-medical on Oct 9th.

So send in a case specific enquiry and stay on top of the emails (not sure if you already ordered the notes...I am still waiting for mine)

I was only checking ECAS and almost didn't realise that she received her PPR (accidentally cleared the email notification and it was sitting in the inbox ) :eek:
ECAS was just changed to DM....after the PPR email...
Yes I have requested ATIP notes on Nov 3 so they should be here by December hopefully I will get it then.

I don't no when I'll get any updates why they haven't told me anything about medical it's frustrating