+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Very annoyed to check ECAS everyday and just see In Process for past 3 months.
Hopefuly when I receive notes in December it will make things clear, but hoping to get DM before that :(

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon

dtauhidi said:
Hi real1, thanks alot for your good wishes. Here's the answers to all your questions;

1. My wife lives in Karachi

2. No lawyer, im totally against it and hav seen people getting in trouble due to lawyers. You are your best lawyer, just follow all instructions properly, submit everything they ask, organize your application well, do thorough reviews of application before sending and you will be fine.

3. Yes we went to honeymoon to northern areas in pk for about 10days after wedding before i returned to canada.

4. I submitted about 50pics in total including our rasam (date fixing/ which i showed as engagement), nikah signing pics (my in masjid n my wife's in her house), mehndi (showing family member together from both families, and myself doing bhangra :D on our mehndi), wedding /rukhsati (must include family pics as well as pic with quran over bride's head as a cultural thing, its important ! ), valima and honeymoon pics (i even had selfies of both of us sitting in plane khi-isb)
On each of pics i mentioned dates, occassion, one liner description, and names and relation of person present. U mussttt ! submit pics where you both look in good mood and happy together bcoz for spouse visa thats the think the look into most.

5. Communication proof: i submitted about 20 pages of my skype, viber screenshots, 15 pages of our lovey dovey emails, my phone bill for last 3 months showing my complete call log (usually i made calls to my wife and on her bill in never showed bcoz it was incoming calls so we requested telenor to provide her detailed incoming calls details which they did after a really hard battle with them :) , on each bill i highlited with yellow highliter each call i made to my wife and same highliting i did on my wife's call record as well (that i'm sure made their life very easy as they dont have to find each call in my bill i highlited to make their job easy).

6. We got married in Feb-2015, it was an arranged marriage and the arrangement started in Jan-2015 so i didnt have to tell them a very long story, kept it realistic the way it happened, wrote everything down how the marriage was arranged. I mentioned everything in sequential order so as to make them understand the whole story easily.

Other supporting docs submitted were; hall receipts for mehndi, shadi n valima, western union receipts, my boarding pass for my one and only visit at time of wedding with passport pages showing entry exit stamp. Thats it !

7. I applied in june-2015 so about 3.5month after marriage (so that tells that all my communications details i provided were of past 3months only)

8. I'm living in Ottawa- canada (and myself immigrated from Karachi-pakistan in 2014).

Hope that helps, anyone needs any assistance feel free to private msg me for any questions. My best advice to all of you guys is for spousal relation your happiness of both husband n wife should be visible in whtever proofs u submit either pics (smiling together) or communications (love u, miss u bla bla) :) .... u might laugh but this is the key for a spousal relation to proved as genuine and this is the key thing these guys try to find in all your docs.

Good luck everyone !
Thanks for your detailed and very informative answers, that will certainly helps us a lot and I really appreciate your time and effort in replying back.

Let me also share my experience, I married back in Mar 2015 and i submitted my wife's case in July 2015. We also had a arrange marriage but it was quick as our parents arrange everything within 20 days, even though our parents don't know each other but we are from the same community and some how both of parents links seems to be joining back (i mean daakkhanay milna :D type of thing happen) and i explain the same in the application form where they asked when, where and how this arrange and all the stuff like that.

we also went to honey moon to Dubai, we had great trip there, we took lots of pictures and selfies in a good mood.

Our nikkah was held just before one day to our wedding reception and it was same as your, I was also in masjid and my wife was in her house but the only deference is that the Imam of that masjid didnt allow us to take pictures even though we told them that it is necessary for immigration purpose but they still didn't allow us, those mulla always thinks that they are always right without understanding the situation, please keep in mind that I was not asking for professional photo shoot, i engage couple of my cousins to take picture and specially instruct them to take pictures clearly when i am going to sign my nikkah nama but it never happen because of the masjid Imam. I do have some pictures where my wife was signing the nikkah nama but her face was also not visible even though i instruct my sala to take good clear picture but it was not the case.

I hired a lawyer in Karachi and give him handsome amount of money as i don't want to take any risk but it came opposite to what i was expecting. That lawyer doesn't spell correct English when he fills our forms, when he sends me his final copy for proof read, i pointed out many mistakes, even it was so pitty that on one point i have a doubt that is he a certified ICCRC member? :eek:

After doing so many back and forth and pointing out tremendous amount of mistakes in forms, he finally come up with the correct version and when i asked him to provide me the complete set of copy including cover letter than refuses to do so and he said that he never give copy to any of his client, i asked him why? it is my application and i should have a proof what you are submitting on my behalf for my record purpose but he just simply refuse with no proper reason. I already paid me the money so i ask him to submit at that time as i was quite frustrated and annoyed. Anyhow he submitted the forms to Mississauga office and we got Sponsorship approval after 2 months. I know that i can hire any lawyer here in Canada as well but my wife was worried and she know this lawyer because many of her friend's brothers and sister got their cases approved in quick time in different immigration categories and when i see his track record, i was also impressed so i decided to give my case but at the end i can say very loudly that "worst decision of my life" and will never ever recommend anybody even my enemy to that lawyer.

Long story shot, i submitted all the wedding, valima and after wedding family dinners and get to gether pictures, skype screen shots, phone call history, same as yours but only missing nikkah nama signing up pictures so "hopefully" it will not be a big problem as i submitted many other proofs which can easily portray the our marriage as a genuine marriage. Although i don't have any picture with myself doing bhangra and i guess that bhangra was missing and i regret now :).

Me and my wife just praying that we will also here some good news next month or so if I make your timeline as a guide. You applied in June and you get the PPR request in November so I applied in July than hopefully i should be able to get the PPR request in December, Allah hum sab per apna karam karay aur asaniyan ata farmayen... Ameen. Fingers are crossed and hoping for the best :)

mfkarmali

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015

Is anyone on this Forum is applying for Quebec?
If so, please clarify, is there any reason the Quebec cases are processed quiet slow than that of other states?
I'm finding that the Applicants who were having same timelines as ours, are already getting their DM & PPR and we are still in Process since Oct 5. 2015.. this is so not Fair!! :(

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

esma said:
Very annoyed to check ECAS everyday and just see In Process for past 3 months.
Hopefuly when I receive notes in December it will make things clear, but hoping to get DM before that :(
Have you received any correspondence from LVO? Did they send re-med request?

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

mfkarmali said:
Is anyone on this Forum is applying for Quebec?
If so, please clarify, is there any reason the Quebec cases are processed quiet slow than that of other states?
I'm finding that the Applicants who were having same timelines as ours, are already getting their DM & PPR and we are still in Process since Oct 5. 2015.. this is so not Fair!! :(
I applied from quebec last december and have dm. I dont think there is any difference if u apply from
One province or another.
Just make sure to send the csq to london once u get it even though in the letter it says not to. The csq ppl often dont send it and lvo requested it from me nd many others. So just do tht in advance.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Mah7891 said:
I know i need from riyadh. but what i am talking about is the PC request letter which LVO did not send. I sent them request as riyadh office also advised to get it from LVO. but i dnt knw if they will reply. so i am thinking to get request letter from the Pakistan embassy as they can also give request for saudi pc letter.
Hi
We faced same situation. Here is my advice .follow this to avoid delays
We also kept thinking we have to get endorsement letter from Lvo before going for the police certificate but not the case
1. Go to Pakistan embassy and ask them to make you an endorsement letter which should be in Arabic and state that you need to get police clearance from which city, district etc.
2. Take this letter to Mofa and attest it, it will cost 25 riyals
3. Take this letter to the police station you are going to, they will read the letter and give you an appointment time which could be same days or after few days, and also bring 2 photos of yourself with you
4. Go back at the appointment time and they will take fingerprints, and they will give you PCC in a couple of days, it will be in Arabic, ask them to also make in English for you if possible, if not then you will have to get certified translation of this Pcc. (We had to get this done in Canada)
Best of luck

Please share your timeline
Are you sponsoring your husband wife?
Where are you in Riyadh? And what you are doing there?

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

Mah7891 said:
Salam Everyone,

Firstly Congratulations to everyone who have received their visas.

I have a quick question. Is there anyone whose spouse is living in Saudi Arabia? I live in Saudi Arabia and at the time of application, I did not submit Police Certificate from Riyadh as the visa office here advised to wait for a request.

Now I received a letter from LVO asking for police certificate but its not a PCC endorsement request and just a simple letter.
My question is do i request LVO to send endorsement letter ? or I can just obtain from the Pakistan embassy.
get PCC from Riyadh check any nearest police head quarter and if u lived in pak or any other country after 18 years old for more than 6 months you have to submit PCC of that countries also.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

Mah7891 said:
I know i need from riyadh. but what i am talking about is the PC request letter which LVO did not send. I sent them request as riyadh office also advised to get it from LVO. but i dnt knw if they will reply. so i am thinking to get request letter from the Pakistan embassy as they can also give request for saudi pc letter.
no any specific letter u will receive just go police station along with email which u received from London office regarding the PCC.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Sarim said:
no any specific letter u will receive just go police station along with email which u received from London office regarding the PCC.
No specific letter from Lvo but you will need an endorsement letter from Pakistan embassy in Saudia before you can go to the police station

Girl89

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015

Hello Mah7891. We lived in saudia arabia and LVO sent us a request letter in arabic for saudi police clearance but by the time we had already left saudi so we didnt need to provide it anymore. You can ask LVO to send u that request letter

AS123

Sep 15, 2015

Aslam o alikum,

A quick question for the people who have been in the interview process. My husband interview was today and they told him no Decesion made yet will run some background checks.. Did this happen to anyone? If yes how much later will they be contacting me again?
His interview was only 15 minutes and were general questions about me. Is there something i should be worried about?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks

mfkarmali

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015

sadia01 said:
I applied from quebec last december and have dm. I dont think there is any difference if u apply from
One province or another.
Just make sure to send the csq to london once u get it even though in the letter it says not to. The csq ppl often dont send it and lvo requested it from me nd many others. So just do tht in advance.
Thanks for your response Sadia, Shall i send our Quebec Selection Certificate to LVO email address? who shall send it? me or my Sponsor?

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

maria9988 said:
Alhumdulillah, received this email from LVO this morning.

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised our office sent you the attached letter on October 19, 2015. Please follow instructions."

It was the PPR. So they sent it on the 19th, 4 days after DM but our imbecile lawyer has told us nothing since DM even though we called at the end of OCT to let him know to keep an eye out. He just says yeah just wait, I'll let you know. I can't even comprehend how mad and happy I am at the same time.

Also Does Appendix A + passport photos have to be filled in for accompanying child if that child is not included as a dependant in your file but is travelling on their own Canadian passport? And you don't fill in for sponsor if they're not travelling with you right? Thanks in advance.

Now excuse me while I go kill my lawyer..............
That is why I am strongly against wasting hard earned money for hiring a lawyer / consultant. The application process is damn easy plus one can always get assistance from the forum. Anyways, congratulations on getting the PPR. You are thinking right way appendix A is exclusively for PA.

P.S.: Make sure the lawyer breaths his last while you kill him......... :) :) :)

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

maria9988 said:
If they have sent the letter since Oct 19, is there a time limit in which we must go submit the passport? We plan to do it tommorow but I just wanted to know if there could be issues because apparently we're quite late. :-[
Some people reported that they were instructed to submit PP within 30 days. However, this is not a big deal just submit it without any worries.

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

maria9988 said:
Alhumdulillah, received this email from LVO this morning.

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised our office sent you the attached letter on October 19, 2015. Please follow instructions."

It was the PPR. So they sent it on the 19th, 4 days after DM but our imbecile lawyer has told us nothing since DM even though we called at the end of OCT to let him know to keep an eye out. He just says yeah just wait, I'll let you know. I can't even comprehend how mad and happy I am at the same time.

Also Does Appendix A + passport photos have to be filled in for accompanying child if that child is not included as a dependant in your file but is travelling on their own Canadian passport? And you don't fill in for sponsor if they're not travelling with you right? Thanks in advance.

Now excuse me while I go kill my lawyer..............
Wow .. Please kill him so that he wont put anyone else in a frustrating situation. :D