+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CanadaSMS said:
I had simillar situation, They don't always show on ECAS about receipt of Re-mediacal atleast thats what their reply said, they did confirm that they have received medical. I wrote email a few days ago and reply came within 3-4 days. I put URGENT in the subject line along with File number and UCI numbers.
can u plz give me the email address For LVO?

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

What I have learnt from the forum is:
You are the best lawyer for your file.

The hired lawyers have ruined most of the cases. After grabbing money, the lawyers are not concerned about ones file anymore.

maria9988 said:
Alhumdulillah, received this email from LVO this morning.

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised our office sent you the attached letter on October 19, 2015. Please follow instructions."

It was the PPR. So they sent it on the 19th, 4 days after DM but our imbecile lawyer has told us nothing since DM even though we called at the end of OCT to let him know to keep an eye out. He just says yeah just wait, I'll let you know. I can't even comprehend how mad and happy I am at the same time.

Also Does Appendix A + passport photos have to be filled in for accompanying child if that child is not included as a dependant in your file but is travelling on their own Canadian passport? And you don't fill in for sponsor if they're not travelling with you right? Thanks in advance.

Now excuse me while I go kill my lawyer..............

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Anyone Schedule for Interview? anyone latest ?? Applicant from late 2014 and early 2015 ?? Once you get interview letter how much time CIC give your for Collecting evidences ?? how much thr is normally between getting interview letter and Interview ??

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

maria9988 said:
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
is email or case specific inquiry better? my frnd's file is in proncess since 3 months now they did re medical in aug n then after re medical in aug as well they were asked to send some additional docs which they sent in end of aug n since then no update she did send an email to the same email u mentioned above to notify LVO that they have sent docs after sending the docs but no reply so far. medical have not been updated either after re medical.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

paknew said:
Hi CanadaSMS,

Re-Posting with Order Notes reply below.

Have you ordered notes and if yes, can you pls share their reply with us? I have posted you my notes reply in separate post. Its really hard time for 2014 applicants specially March, April and May 2014 applicants.

Looking forward for your feedback. By the way what is the difference between Criminality check and Security check?

I'll also request to other members who recently got order notes reply so we can compare the replies. Tnx

**Application Status - Open
Application status - In-Process
Criminality - Pass
Org Crime - Blank (what they check in this?)
HIRV - Blank (what they check in this?)
Security - Blank (what they check in this?)
Medical - Pass
Eligibility - Pass
Security screening - Blank (what they check in this?)
Biographic - Ready to be Assessed (what they check in this?)
NOTE - Visa officer is fully satisfied and he written that marriage is genuine and couple seems comfortable. Strong evidence of ongoing relationship. He is fully satisfied.
I don't see anything alarming in the points you posted, also please don't worry about the blanks you mentioned above, some of them depends on the background declaration form if you have checked yes for any govt organisation or political backgrounds etc questions.

Criminality check is checking your Police certificate and verifying it.
Org crime not for you as you don't have any criminal history.

Security screening is when they check your personal travel history from age of 18 and check if you had any security issues or visa refusals, overstay on a temp permit etc.

If you or anyone have any questions regarding their notes they can PM me I will try to give them an answer, as I have done that for many members before.

Mishaalijaz

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2015, in process 11 sep 2015, got original doc back on 17 Sep
Doc's Request.
September 23 , delivered 5 Oct
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
Not yet.
Passport Req..
October 20, 2015

Assalam o Alaikum!!
In sha Allah im travelling on 24th of this month
I wanna ask about polio certificate
Is it necessary and can we get it from airport ?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

maria_786 said:
is email or case specific inquiry better? my frnd's file is in proncess since 3 months now they did re medical in aug n then after re medical in aug as well they were asked to send some additional docs which they sent in end of aug n since then no update she did send an email to the same email u mentioned above to notify LVO that they have sent docs after sending the docs but no reply so far. medical have not been updated either after re medical.
For me Case specific inquiry have always worked. I have received reply to almost 98% of my inquiries. It just depends on the way you ask the question and also on the VO who is handling your file.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Mishaalijaz said:
Assalam o Alaikum!!
Yes, its necessary, you can get the certificate from airport, but its better to get it from District Health Office.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

maria9988 said:
Alhumdulillah, received this email from LVO this morning.

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised our office sent you the attached letter on October 19, 2015. Please follow instructions."

It was the PPR. So they sent it on the 19th, 4 days after DM but our imbecile lawyer has told us nothing since DM even though we called at the end of OCT to let him know to keep an eye out. He just says yeah just wait, I'll let you know. I can't even comprehend how mad and happy I am at the same time.

Also Does Appendix A + passport photos have to be filled in for accompanying child if that child is not included as a dependant in your file but is travelling on their own Canadian passport? And you don't fill in for sponsor if they're not travelling with you right? Thanks in advance.

Now excuse me while I go kill my lawyer..............
do it quickly because your stupid lawyer didn't tell you in time you are very late. FOR me LVO gave me 30 days. You should read the letter too. KILL YOUR LAWYER

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

It can be very expensive at the airport or may result in complications. It is recommended to get it from your district health office before traveling (it's free there).
ipoo said:
Yes, its necessary, you can get the certificate from airport, but its better to get it from District Health Office.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Hi
We did remed a month ago and then were asked for addtl docs which we sent by email in oct 27th and arrive in Lvo on nov 4th. Ecase not updated to show anything. Should we send a case inquiry email or wait it out still?
Remedical does not show updated on ecase?
What's the average time after docs received for DM? And if they are asking for addtl docs does that mean background checks are done or not?

Thx

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

sulemanmirza said:
For me Case specific inquiry have always worked. I have received reply to almost 98% of my inquiries. It just depends on the way you ask the question and also on the VO who is handling your file.
sorry my frnd sent a case specific inquiry not email but didnt reply any reply back she did the case specific inquiry to confirm that docs were received properly.

samzrk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 12th, 2015
File Transfer...
June 6th, 2015
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 15th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 26th, 2015
LANDED..........
October 31st, 2015

Mishaalijaz said:
Assalam o Alaikum!!

Okay if you attached a polio certificate with your initial application then you don''t need to get it. I landed in Canada on the 31st of October 2015 and no one had any concerns about the polio stuff, I wasn't asked for it anywhere was a really smooth process.

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

sohaib1 said:
do it quickly because your stupid lawyer didn't tell you in time you are very late. FOR me LVO gave me 30 days. You should read the letter too. KILL YOUR LAWYER
Yes I see the 30 days line in the letter now. It will be exactly 30 days tommorrow so we are cutting it real close. I reallh really hope they don't raise any issues! On the PPR letter I also see that they wrote a really old email that we used a while ago (and no longer check), before hiring lawyer as representative and I'm thinking they probably sent the email to that one. It doesnt make sense because LVO sent the re-med request to lawyer so we assumed that's where PPR would go too.....a lot of miscommunication I think but InShaAllah the rest of the process goes smoothly for us and all of our brothers and sisters. AMEEN.