Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Iqbalf said:
I understand and as a sponsor, I am having a hard time calming my spouse down.

Yes - ofcourse they are only doing their job by NOT responding to CSEs and keep people waiting from early 2014 and granting visas to 2015 June applicants :)

I agree with your last point 100%.
I read comments from some frustrated and depressed friends here who are waiting since 2014 like myself. I was thinking about the delay in 2014 applicants in particular and possible reasons.

Firstly some applications may have red flags but overall, 2014 was a very bad year in Pakistan due to heightened terrorism incidents, bomb blasts, target killing and other ugly incidents, also Islamabad had Dhernas between August and December.

Canadian Immigration does background checks etc and they request information from various departments in Pakistan and verify documents. They must be facing tremendous delays in obtaining information. 2015 is comparatively good year and country is in better shape I believe this is the reason for fast processing for this years applications and also now we are seeing 2014 is getting there turns too. Inshaallah we all will get processed and unite with our better halfs very soon... Aameen ....God bless us all.

dtauhidi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015

real1 said:
First of all many congratulations to both of you and MashaAllah for such a great news. If you don't mind and can share your experience here so many of us can get at-lest an idea. Let me know where your wife live in Pakistan (I mean which city), did you hire any lawyer? did you guys went to honey money? how many pics in total did you submit? how about communication proof? when you guys get married and when you applied your wife's case? Are you living in Canada?

Thanks and appreciated
Hi real1, thanks alot for your good wishes. Here's the answers to all your questions;

1. My wife lives in Karachi
2. No lawyer, im totally against it and hav seen people getting in trouble due to lawyers. You are your best lawyer, just follow all instructions properly, submit everything they ask, organize your application well, do thorough reviews of application before sending and you will be fine.
3. Yes we went to honeymoon to northern areas in pk for about 10days after wedding before i returned to canada.
4. I submitted about 50pics in total including our rasam (date fixing/ which i showed as engagement), nikah signing pics (my in masjid n my wife's in her house), mehndi (showing family member together from both families, and myself doing bhangra :D on our mehndi), wedding /rukhsati (must include family pics as well as pic with quran over bride's head as a cultural thing, its important ! ), valima and honeymoon pics (i even had selfies of both of us sitting in plane khi-isb)
On each of pics i mentioned dates, occassion, one liner description, and names and relation of person present. U mussttt ! submit pics where you both look in good mood and happy together bcoz for spouse visa thats the think the look into most.

5. Communication proof: i submitted about 20 pages of my skype, viber screenshots, 15 pages of our lovey dovey emails, my phone bill for last 3 months showing my complete call log (usually i made calls to my wife and on her bill in never showed bcoz it was incoming calls so we requested telenor to provide her detailed incoming calls details which they did after a really hard battle with them :) , on each bill i highlited with yellow highliter each call i made to my wife and same highliting i did on my wife's call record as well (that i'm sure made their life very easy as they dont have to find each call in my bill i highlited to make their job easy).

6. We got married in Feb-2015, it was an arranged marriage and the arrangement started in Jan-2015 so i didnt have to tell them a very long story, kept it realistic the way it happened, wrote everything down how the marriage was arranged. I mentioned everything in sequential order so as to make them understand the whole story easily.

Other supporting docs submitted were; hall receipts for mehndi, shadi n valima, western union receipts, my boarding pass for my one and only visit at time of wedding with passport pages showing entry exit stamp. Thats it !

7. I applied in june-2015 so about 3.5month after marriage (so that tells that all my communications details i provided were of past 3months only)

8. I'm living in Ottawa- canada (and myself immigrated from Karachi-pakistan in 2014).

Hope that helps, anyone needs any assistance feel free to private msg me for any questions. My best advice to all of you guys is for spousal relation your happiness of both husband n wife should be visible in whtever proofs u submit either pics (smiling together) or communications (love u, miss u bla bla) :) .... u might laugh but this is the key for a spousal relation to proved as genuine and this is the key thing these guys try to find in all your docs.

Good luck everyone !

dtauhidi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015

real1 said:
First of all many congratulations to both of you and MashaAllah for such a great news. If you don't mind and can share your experience here so many of us can get at-lest an idea. Let me know where your wife live in Pakistan (I mean which city), did you hire any lawyer? did you guys went to honey money? how many pics in total did you submit? how about communication proof? when you guys get married and when you applied your wife's case? Are you living in Canada?

Thanks and appreciated
Hi real1, thanks alot for your good wishes. Here's the answers to all your questions;

2. No lawyer, im totally against it and hav seen people getting in trouble due to lawyers. You are your best lawyer, just follow all instructions properly, submit everything they ask, organize your application well, do thorough reviews of application before sending and you will be fine.

3. Yes we went to honeymoon to northern areas in pk for about 10days after wedding before i returned to canada.

4. I submitted about 50pics in total including our rasam (date fixing/ which i showed as engagement), nikah signing pics (my in masjid n my wife's in her house), mehndi (showing family member together from both families, and myself doing bhangra :D on our mehndi), wedding /rukhsati (must include family pics as well as pic with quran over bride's head as a cultural thing, its important ! ), valima and honeymoon pics (i even had selfies of both of us sitting in plane khi-isb)
On each of pics i mentioned dates, occassion, one liner description, and names and relation of person present. U mussttt ! submit pics where you both look in good mood and happy together bcoz for spouse visa thats the think the look into most.

5. Communication proof: i submitted about 20 pages of my skype, viber screenshots, 15 pages of our lovey dovey emails, my phone bill for last 3 months showing my complete call log (usually i made calls to my wife and on her bill in never showed bcoz it was incoming calls so we requested telenor to provide her detailed incoming calls details which they did after a really hard battle with them :) , on each bill i highlited with yellow highliter each call i made to my wife and same highliting i did on my wife's call record as well (that i'm sure made their life very easy as they dont have to find each call in my bill i highlited to make their job easy).

6. We got married in Feb-2015, it was an arranged marriage and the arrangement started in Jan-2015 so i didnt have to tell them a very long story, kept it realistic the way it happened, wrote everything down how the marriage was arranged. I mentioned everything in sequential order so as to make them understand the whole story easily.

Other supporting docs submitted were; hall receipts for mehndi, shadi n valima, western union receipts, my boarding pass for my one and only visit at time of wedding with passport pages showing entry exit stamp. Thats it !

7. I applied in june-2015 so about 3.5month after marriage (so that tells that all my communications details i provided were of past 3months only)

8. I'm living in Ottawa- canada (and myself immigrated from Karachi-pakistan in 2014).

Hope that helps, anyone needs any assistance feel free to private msg me for any questions. My best advice to all of you guys is for spousal relation your happiness of both husband n wife should be visible in whtever proofs u submit either pics (smiling together) or communications (love u, miss u bla bla) :) .... u might laugh but this is the key for a spousal relation to proved as genuine and this is the key thing these guys try to find in all your docs.

Good luck everyone !

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

dtauhidi said:

Good luck everyone !
when u got DM?? and PPR after how many days?

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013 with upfront medical
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
re-assessment January 2016
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made February 18,2016...passport request 26th februry 2016
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT SUBMITTED 29 FEB 2016 and received 24 March
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH

I am november 2013 applicant
Application received in November 2013 then file transferred to LVO in January 2014 after sponsorship approval. medical passed. In march 2015 interview .. since then no communication from visa office.. status change on ecas "in process" since October 2015. its now been 25 month since application received ... notes were ordered and received couple of month before... at the end of interview she told we will review your application since then 8 month passed no reply...... :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: .. can some one tell me how much time it will take..... we have send emails but no reply.. married since June 2013..

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

CanadaSMS said:
I read comments from some frustrated and depressed friends here who are waiting since 2014 like myself. I was thinking about the delay in 2014 applicants in particular and possible reasons.

Firstly some applications may have red flags but overall, 2014 was a very bad year in Pakistan due to heightened terrorism incidents, bomb blasts, target killing and other ugly incidents, also Islamabad had Dhernas between August and December.

Canadian Immigration does background checks etc and they request information from various departments in Pakistan and verify documents. They must be facing tremendous delays in obtaining information. 2015 is comparatively good year and country is in better shape I believe this is the reason for fast processing for this years applications and also now we are seeing 2014 is getting there turns too. Inshaallah we all will get processed and unite with our better halfs very soon... Aameen ....God bless us all.
Hi CanadaSMS,

Good to see your post.

Last week we got reply of our GCMS NOTES, summery as below. My wife got reply from MP a month ago that my file is under Background check. Now I don't know what they are looking in background check. Do you have any idea after reviewing my notes reply?

**Application Status - Open
Application status - In-Process
Criminality - Pass
Org Crime - Blank (what they check in this?)
HIRV - Blank (what they check in this?)
Security - Blank (what they check in this?)
Medical - Pass
Eligibility - Pass
Security screening - Blank (what they check in this?)
Biographic - Ready to be Assessed (what they check in this?)
NOTE - Visa officer is fully satisfied and he written that marriage is genuine and couple seems comfortable. Strong evidence of ongoing relationship. He is fully satisfied.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

lhrpak said:
I am november 2013 applicant
Application received in November 2013 then file transferred to LVO in January 2014 after sponsorship approval. medical passed. In march 2015 interview .. since then no communication from visa office.. status change on ecas "in process" since October 2015. its now been 25 month since application received ... notes were ordered and received couple of month before... at the end of interview she told we will review your application since then 8 month passed no reply...... :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: .. can some one tell me how much time it will take..... we have send emails but no reply.. married since June 2013..
Send an urgent email to London Visa office. What does the notes say. Talk to your MP. But what does your notes say

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

CanadaSMS said:
I had simillar situation, They don't always show on ECAS about receipt of Re-mediacal atleast thats what their reply said, they did confirm that they have received medical. I wrote email a few days ago and reply came within 3-4 days. I put URGENT in the subject line along with File number and UCI numbers.
Hi CanadaSMS,

Have you ordered notes and if yes, can you pls share their reply with us? I have posted you my notes reply in separate post. Its really hard time for 2014 applicants specially March, April and May 2014 applicants.

Looking forward for your feedback.

I'll also request to other members who recently got order notes reply so we can compare the replies. Tnx

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH

In notes there are several things.. regarding interview they noted the conversation during interview and before that conversation visa officer mentioned reasons for interview.. most of the documents and evidence were provided during interview and noted in notes. for example they were having concerns over the telephone calls..because they were of 30 or 60 minutes duration only.. however it is impossible to manage all calls for 30 or 60 minutes. it was because of mobilink canda usa calls package.. it was explained and also noted in notes.. the interviewer may not be very satisfied by my answers but at least they should ask for further evidences. But because of no reply of any kind of communication form visa office we are feeling very upset. Despite sending emails we haven't got any reply. when we submitted our application processing time was around 32 months....

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH

application status in notes = open

application status reason = in progress

undertaking length months 36 ( in notes)

Baiyang

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept, 2015 (RPRFee)
AOR Received.
March, 2015
File Transfer...
March, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015

farsji said:
hi to all

just want to know one of my friend send his passport through vfs global Karachi to Islamabad Canadian embassy 3rd Nov
till now he received nothing want to know how long they take to send him back passport with Visa
thanks
So your friend's case is almost done (having received ppr), so there's nothing to worry about.
It took 2 weeks in my case for the passports to return from Islamabad. But I think the visa office in Islamabad may be prioritizing cases with earliest medical expiry dates.

Good luck to your friend.

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH

lhrpak said:
In notes there are several things.. regarding interview they noted the conversation during interview and before that conversation visa officer mentioned reasons for interview.. most of the documents and evidence were provided during interview and noted in notes. for example they were having concerns over the telephone calls..because they were of 30 or 60 minutes duration only.. however it is impossible to manage all calls for 30 or 60 minutes. it was because of mobilink canda usa calls package.. it was explained and also noted in notes.. the interviewer may not be very satisfied by my answers but at least they should ask for further evidences. But because of no reply of any kind of communication form visa office we are feeling very upset. Despite sending emails we haven't got any reply. when we submitted our application processing time was around 32 months....

any experienced member here who can help me.. what should i do now... applicant since 2013....November..

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

CanadaSMS said:
I had simillar situation, They don't always show on ECAS about receipt of Re-mediacal atleast thats what their reply said, they did confirm that they have received medical. I wrote email a few days ago and reply came within 3-4 days. I put URGENT in the subject line along with File number and UCI numbers.
Hi CanadaSMS,

Re-Posting with Order Notes reply below.

Have you ordered notes and if yes, can you pls share their reply with us? I have posted you my notes reply in separate post. Its really hard time for 2014 applicants specially March, April and May 2014 applicants.

Looking forward for your feedback. By the way what is the difference between Criminality check and Security check?

I'll also request to other members who recently got order notes reply so we can compare the replies. Tnx

Criminality - Pass
Medical - Pass
Eligibility - Pass
NOTE - Visa officer is fully satisfied and he written that marriage is genuine and couple seems comfortable. Strong evidence of ongoing relationship. He is fully satisfied.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

sulemanmirza said:
Good News! gott an email from CPC Mississauga that they have added my child as a dependent in my wife's case. (same as AOR). Which is scary I hope they don't take long now. The text:

As requested, your file has been updated to include the additional dependent and all eligibility
requirements for sponsorship have been met. Accordingly, the visa office processing the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been advised of this change.

I hope from their last email in August , it was pretty clear that my wife is ready for a DM but it was delayed due to the pregnancy, I hope they now issue PPR to both INSHA ALLAH soon. Please pray for us.
Hi sulemanmirza,
Yes, this is a good news. I hope you'll have PPR within couple of weeks InshahAllah. :)

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

lhrpak said:
application status in notes = open

application status reason = in progress

undertaking length months 36 ( in notes)
Hi lhrpak,

See my order notes summery below. Can you pls share your order notes reply accordingly?

Criminality - Pass
Medical - Pass
Eligibility - Pass