+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sunny0ov

Jul 9, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sohaib1 said:
First of all what is your timeline
You can take screen shots of wts ap and skype and paste them in the word documentDM means decision made
PPR means passport request

You have to send documents by post
Also when you do send the documents by post also send the documents in email as well (by courier+email)
When you email documents write urgent on it
Send by the courier tooooo
I never heard MR before I am not sure about that
thanks for your quick reply

timeline is that i applied in july

app was sent to london office in sep.

just yesterday i got email abt this request from the office

AsadA said:
DM: Decision Made
PPR: Passport Request
MR: Medical Request

"whatsapp or skype"
Do as much as possible (whatsapp, viber, skype, facebook, gmail, yahoo, hotmail) whatsoever you have. If the spouse living in Pakistan calls directly from her/his mobile phone then the calls record obtained from the mobile phone operator can also be of great help.

If I were you I will send both by email and post.

When did you submit your application?

If the spouse living in Canada has visited Pakistan meanwhile (or vice versa), send the copies of ticket, boarding pass and stamped pages of passport.

thank you for your details

i wish to submit screenshots of skype/whatsapp calls only, not sure how many would do... we talk daily.

do you think sending chats in also important? most of it is in Urdu...

i submitted my application in July.

they did also ask for me visiting my wife in Pakistan since marriage, which i did. i had submitted this info in my original application, but i guess they want this info re-sent...

regarding the post vs e-mail. I've had a couple of friends who did the correspondence thru e-mail and got further replies for next steps. so i suppose the e-mail should be okay also...

the english copy of the nikka nama - not sure if they will accept the scanned version... so i guess i shall the post as well...

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

dtauhidi said:
AlhamduliLLAH my wife got PPR today !! Soo happy .... its exactly been 5months today from when we submitted application,, never expected it to be that super fast . They never asked us for any additional document. Allah ka bohat shukar :)

Good luck to everyone else waiting for DM & PPR. Funny thing is my ecas is still showing in-process

Congrats man, hope we are next :)

jj1987

Aug 8, 2015

I need a little bit of help. I got my passport back on the 24th of October and I still haven't recieved my documents back. I'm not sure if I should wait or contact cic because we had to submit original documents and we don't want to lose important documents. Please help

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

AsadA said:
Most of the people are going for screenshot (print screen) option. Since copy paste can be altered/modified, my vote also goes for the print screen option.
thanks i have 200 pages of facebook chat , 100 skype screen shots viber magic jack calls is it enough ? amd 100 photographs

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

raanasb said:
thanks i have 200 pages of facebook chat , 100 skype screen shots viber magic jack calls is it enough ? amd 100 photographs
no need this much pages cic required authentic and quality proofs not quantity of pages and pictures...

i have sent approx 20 30 pages Skype calls , some emails , 2 3 copies of bills, some chat logs and 45 pictures total included wedding , valima , nikkah and other parties and outing.. my case has been decision made in 6 months..

intelligent21

Oct 22, 2011

hello mate can you explain me the format of the letter what should i write in attestation letter of driving license right now im in pak Karachi and one more question can i drive if i have a valid international driving license ? im going to Calgary in next month INSHALLAH thanks

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

sunny0ov said:
salam all

i got an e-mail today from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

they requested the following:

1)

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills),
between you and your sponsor. Some evidence of communication with your sponsor
during periods apart after your marriage such as WhatsApp and Skype records. Please
include passport stamps, photos and flight itineraries if your sponsor has visited you in
Pakistan since the submission of your application.

2)

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Attested translation of your Urdu Nikah Nama. Your
Marriage Registration Certificate does not suffice as a translation of the document.

what is appropriate proof for whatsapp or skype? i can take screenshots and send my call records?

is it okay for me to attach all the relevant info in the form of an e-mail and reply back?

or do i have to post them the proofs?

furthermore, i have some questions regarding the use of abbreviations on this forum.

what do DM, PPR and MR etc. mean? is there a glossary available where i can see what each of these mean?

thank you for your time,

awaiting reply.
Hey mate,

I am dealing with the same thing and I received this email on 11th November now gathering all the required docs...

Good luck to u!

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012

I guess Pakistan High commission in Vaughan provides the attestation service for Pakistani driving licenses. All you have to do is to take your driving license to the high commission, pay them $20.00 and they will give you the attestation letter. Here's the link to the High commission.

http://www.pakmission.ca/attestation_of_documents.htm

USK

AsadA said:
I was at service Ontario to change my driving licence but unfortunately the letter from the issuing authority (traffic police) Pakistan did not had an expiry date and they (service Ontario) refused to accept the certificate/letter. They said that the letter without an expiry date is not acceptable.

Now what should I do? Any suggestions/ recommendations? Getting a letter from Pakistan will again take a lot of time.

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

dtauhidi said:
AlhamduliLLAH my wife got PPR today !! Soo happy .... its exactly been 5months today from when we submitted application,, never expected it to be that super fast . They never asked us for any additional document. Allah ka bohat shukar :)

Good luck to everyone else waiting for DM & PPR. Funny thing is my ecas is still showing in-process
Super happy for you Masha Allah! Please remember all of us in your duas!

mbilla

Nov 10, 2015

sunny0ov said:
salam all

i got an e-mail today from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

they requested the following:

1)

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills),
between you and your sponsor. Some evidence of communication with your sponsor
during periods apart after your marriage such as WhatsApp and Skype records. Please
include passport stamps, photos and flight itineraries if your sponsor has visited you in
Pakistan since the submission of your application.

2)

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Attested translation of your Urdu Nikah Nama. Your
Marriage Registration Certificate does not suffice as a translation of the document.

what is appropriate proof for whatsapp or skype? i can take screenshots and send my call records?

is it okay for me to attach all the relevant info in the form of an e-mail and reply back?

or do i have to post them the proofs?

furthermore, i have some questions regarding the use of abbreviations on this forum.

what do DM, PPR and MR etc. mean? is there a glossary available where i can see what each of these mean?

thank you for your time,

awaiting reply.
This is what I did and CIC didn't ask about further details for Proof of communication

- from whatsapp menu, choose email communication. it create a txt file.

- next create a word file - In Word - Office 2010
from menu select Page Lay out > Columns 2 - this will create two columns on one page

now copy the desired chat from whatsapp file to word file and print.
now you can paste more information on one page.

I sent around 20 - 30 pages. which is like 40 - 60 pages in total because more information has been compacted on a single page.

take screen shots of calls from Skype
take screen shots of incoming calls if you are in Canada - these are considered more reliable - take print outs and highlight with color marker from the phone number which was called.

create a sheet for people who are in the pictures and write down their relationship to the applicant
around 10 - 15 pictures for each event. specially of rukhsati in which Quran is raised above the girl.
for each picture write down name of people, location event and date
hope this helps

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

If the chat is in URDU, this should not be a problem
If they are asking for such a thing, they know that these guys might be talking in Urdu with each other.
I guess the visa officers deployed on Pakistani cases might be familiar with basic URDU terms or in all cases they must have facility of translators. This does not mean that we should send them documents in URDU. But, as long as chat is concerned they might have learnt the art to judge.
May be by searching the Basic terms
I love you
I miss you
Exchange of flowers to each other etc
Instead of sending all, select and send the more meaningful parts of chat.
May be avoid the part (jehan bay izati program chalta hay "begum khari khari baatein sunaati hay")
This is my opinion, the others may have different
All the best
sunny0ov said:
thank you for your details

i wish to submit screenshots of skype/whatsapp calls only, not sure how many would do... we talk daily.

do you think sending chats in also important? most of it is in Urdu...

i submitted my application in July.

they did also ask for me visiting my wife in Pakistan since marriage, which i did. i had submitted this info in my original application, but i guess they want this info re-sent...

regarding the post vs e-mail. I've had a couple of friends who did the correspondence thru e-mail and got further replies for next steps. so i suppose the e-mail should be okay also...

the english copy of the nikka nama - not sure if they will accept the scanned version... so i guess i shall the post as well...

zafarali

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015

AoA Everyone!!
MashALLAH Congrats to all the brother and sister got there DM made and for those who are waiting must me InshALLAH soon Including me as well. As LVO On The fastest TRACK these days mashALLAH....
I am 7 july 2015 applicant and for some reason my email address having a problem, i am not able to access my emails.
Is there any way to update the LVO about my new email address can somebody suggest me something.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

zafarali said:
AoA Everyone!!
MashALLAH Congrats to all the brother and sister got there DM made and for those who are waiting must me InshALLAH soon Including me as well. As LVO On The fastest TRACK these days mashALLAH....
I am 7 july 2015 applicant and for some reason my email address having a problem, i am not able to access my emails.
Is there any way to update the LVO about my new email address can somebody suggest me something.
do a case specific enquiry and tell them your email has been changed

zafarali

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015

How would i do that bro sorry i don't know much about this..
kindly guide me please

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

zafarali said:
How would i do that bro sorry i don't know much about this..
kindly guide me please
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

go to this website it is very straight forward