Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

dtauhidi said:
AlhamduliLLAH my wife got PPR today !! Soo happy .... its exactly been 5months today from when we submitted application,, never expected it to be that super fast . They never asked us for any additional document. Allah ka bohat shukar :)

Good luck to everyone else waiting for DM & PPR. Funny thing is my ecas is still showing in-process
Mubarak ho and keep duaa for all of us

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sohaib1 said:
Only the principal applicant is needed. Do not fill out spouse's info unless they are accompanying them (I believe).
Only the applicant(s) being sponsored should be on the form. Regardless if they are being accompanied or not.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Shah006 said:
I am still waiting for expert opinion on the above said situation....

Please respond!!!
Hi Shah,
My advice would be to check CSQ website to see if they have any option for online submission of the application. If they dont have it simply send out the forms in the mail as soon as possible.

For the birth certificate error, again call the gov office that issued it and ask them what can be done to correct the error. People working there will be your best option to find out which documents you need.

You or your wife need to make some calls to get this info. All Canadian gov offices have toll free numbers you can reach for help.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Congratulations!
The fastest timeline, Mashallah!

dtauhidi said:
AlhamduliLLAH my wife got PPR today !! Soo happy .... its exactly been 5months today from when we submitted application,, never expected it to be that super fast . They never asked us for any additional document. Allah ka bohat shukar :)

Good luck to everyone else waiting for DM & PPR. Funny thing is my ecas is still showing in-process

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018

dtauhidi said:

mubark boht to both

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

s_design said:
Hi Shah,
My advice would be to check CSQ website to see if they have any option for online submission of the application. If they dont have it simply send out the forms in the mail as soon as possible.

For the birth certificate error, again call the gov office that issued it and ask them what can be done to correct the error. People working there will be your best option to find out which documents you need.

You or your wife need to make some calls to get this info. All Canadian gov offices have toll free numbers you can reach for help.

Thanks alot!

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

I was at service Ontario to change my driving licence but unfortunately the letter from the issuing authority (traffic police) Pakistan did not had an expiry date and they (service Ontario) refused to accept the certificate/letter. They said that the letter without an expiry date is not acceptable.

Now what should I do? Any suggestions/ recommendations? Getting a letter from Pakistan will again take a lot of time.

sunny0ov

Jul 9, 2015

salam all

i got an e-mail today from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

they requested the following:

1)

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills),
between you and your sponsor. Some evidence of communication with your sponsor
during periods apart after your marriage such as WhatsApp and Skype records. Please
include passport stamps, photos and flight itineraries if your sponsor has visited you in
Pakistan since the submission of your application.

2)

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Attested translation of your Urdu Nikah Nama. Your
Marriage Registration Certificate does not suffice as a translation of the document.

what is appropriate proof for whatsapp or skype? i can take screenshots and send my call records?

is it okay for me to attach all the relevant info in the form of an e-mail and reply back?

or do i have to post them the proofs?

furthermore, i have some questions regarding the use of abbreviations on this forum.

what do DM, PPR and MR etc. mean? is there a glossary available where i can see what each of these mean?

thank you for your time,

awaiting reply.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

sunny0ov said:
salam all

1)

Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills),
during periods apart after your marriage such as WhatsApp and Skype records. Please
include passport stamps, photos and flight itineraries if your sponsor has visited you in

2)

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Attested translation of your Urdu Nikah Nama. Your
Marriage Registration Certificate does not suffice as a translation of the document.

what is appropriate proof for whatsapp or skype? i can take screenshots and send my call records?

is it okay for me to attach all the relevant info in the form of an e-mail and reply back?

furthermore, i have some questions regarding the use of abbreviations on this forum.

what do DM, PPR and MR etc. mean? is there a glossary available where i can see what each of these mean?

thank you for your time,

awaiting reply.
First of all what is your timeline
You can take screen shots of wts ap and skype and paste them in the word documentDM means decision made
PPR means passport request

You have to send documents by post
Also when you do send the documents by post also send the documents in email as well (by courier+email)
When you email documents write urgent on it
Send by the courier tooooo
I never heard MR before I am not sure about that

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

Dear friends how i can copy facebook , whats app viber skype chats can i just copy paste or i need screenshots to send to CIC.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

DM: Decision Made
PPR: Passport Request
MR: Medical Request

"whatsapp or skype"
Do as much as possible (whatsapp, viber, skype, facebook, gmail, yahoo, hotmail) whatsoever you have. If the spouse living in Pakistan calls directly from her/his mobile phone then the calls record obtained from the mobile phone operator can also be of great help.

If I were you I will send both by email and post.

When did you submit your application?

If the spouse living in Canada has visited Pakistan meanwhile (or vice versa), send the copies of ticket, boarding pass and stamped pages of passport.
sunny0ov said:
salam all

1)

2)

thank you for your time,

awaiting reply.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

AsadA said:
I was at service Ontario to change my driving licence but unfortunately the letter from the issuing authority (traffic police) Pakistan did not had an expiry date and they (service Ontario) refused to accept the certificate/letter. They said that the letter without an expiry date is not acceptable.

Now what should I do? Any suggestions/ recommendations? Getting a letter from Pakistan will again take a lot of time.
Hi
Which city you got this letter made? And what it says in the letter? Is it just a driving record? My husband is also trying to obtain record of driving from pak so can exchange license in Canada. Please help . Thank you

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Most of the people are going for screenshot (print screen) option. Since copy paste can be altered/modified, my vote also goes for the print screen option.

raanasb said:
Dear friends how i can copy facebook , whats app viber skype chats can i just copy paste or i need screenshots to send to CIC.

dtauhidi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015

AsadA said:

When I came to Canada in 2014. I took my Pakistani driving license to Pakistan high commission office, they charged me 20$ for service fee and attested my PK license on a paper with high commission stamp. That page had all info about my license issue n expiry. I took that letter to Drive test center and straightaway booked appointment for G license next month with no wait.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

From which city your husband is trying to obtain the record from?

On the following link A correct format for the letter getting issued from Islamabad can be found
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/scan1ey.jpg/

My letter did not had an expiry date, so it was not accepted in Toronto.

CanSA said:
Hi
Which city you got this letter made? And what it says in the letter? Is it just a driving record? My husband is also trying to obtain record of driving from pak so can exchange license in Canada. Please help . Thank you