06-07-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

can someone help me here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cannot-login-to-cic-anymore-t373221.0.html

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

Bubbles87 said:
Have you ordered notes yet?
no brother ill wait 2more weeks then ill request for notes

mz_canada572

Oct 21, 2015

eurolife23 said:
Salaam,

Today we received PPR and instructions on submitting passport!

Allah Akbar!

I also heard from our lawyer this morning that my partners original documents came to his office. He seemed rather surprised they came to him. So happy!!!!

May Allah unite all of you with your loved one ASAP inshallah!

eurolife23...

Congrats on your passport request.
When did your ecas change to decision made? I believe your remed was done in March, 2015. Do you receive any feedback between March 2015 - now.

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

raanasb said:
no brother ill wait 2more weeks then ill request for notes
you rather order them now. It doesn't cause any delay or harm to your application. You will receive them within 30 days inshaAllah.

eurolife23

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2013 Re Med done on 09-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-11-2015

mz_canada572 said:
eurolife23...

Congrats on your passport request.
When did your ecas change to decision made? I believe your remed was done in March, 2015. Do you receive any feedback between March 2015 - now.
It was not March. We received re med request on Aug 25, 2015 and completed it on Sep 03, 2015. ECAS went into process on Aug 27, 2015 then we had additional document request on Sep 18, 2015 asking for updated PCC, Schedule A. Sent those at the end of Sep. ECAS went to decision made on Oct 23, 2015 and then today, Oct 29, 2015 we received PPR.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

In 34 days medical will be expring Still not RE_MEDICAL Request :(

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

tony000 said:
In 34 days medical will be expring Still not RE_MEDICAL Request :(
did you order notes?

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015

Joshuahuma said:
Hi Andrew: Hope you are well.
Date application received in Mississauga: MAY 28 2015
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law: Married
-Date of sponsor approval: Aug 6 2015
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email): London Visa Office
-Date the permanent residence status changed to In Process on ECAS: nothing
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had: Nothing
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt: DONT KNOW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!: Lahore
-Date of medical exam: up FRONT - SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
PR FEE: PAID UPFRONT- SUBMITTED RECEIPT WITH APPLICATION

Here is my info: Application sent by canada post on May 26th
Delivered to CIC Mississauga on May 28th
Email Confirmation received on Sat July 4th 2015
My Case process confirmation Thurs Aug 6th 2015 and husband's case was forwarded to LVO
Can you please add my Info on the spreadsheet as well and if you can see where do we stand as applicants? Please and thank you.
Thanks, I added you. You are not close to being approved I am afraid, if you look at the spreadsheet you will see that there are some applicants being approved who applied in March 2015 but not after that.

Also, the average timeline for Pakistani applicants through London is 11 months.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is doing great. I had posted here a couple of weeks ago regarding my sister sponsoring her husband. Anyway, she received a letter from CIC on Oct 07, 2015 regarding additional document request and gave her a month to gather the documents and send to CIC. She gathered everything required and sent to her "Representative" on tuesday and was sitting in his mailbox since yesterday. After reviewing the documents, the representative said there was a couple of pages of whatsapp chat that were written in urdu and said he needs to translate them into english and then get them certified but it wont happen until monday and thats when he will send the documents. Monday is going to be Nov 2nd and it is very very close to the deadline (Nov 7) and we are all very worried that what if (God forbid) the documents dont arrive to VO on time. We, over and over again, requested him to leave those pages of chat and send the rest which includes their photos together, my sisters pregnancy report, skype log, viber log etc. At first he said dont worry the documents will arrive there on time and i will get it translated but we are just really worried. anyway after a lot of (literally) begging he agreed upon sending the documents today. and just this evening we contacted him and he said the documents are sent and we asked for tracking number and he said he is out of the office and right after that he is leaving for USA. But we kept requesting that please for our peace of mind can you please send us the tracking number and he said okay I will send it before I leave. and surprise surprise, he is not even picking up the calls. To be honest we are just completely out of options and have no idea what to do. I was thinking what if my sister complains about him to CIC and try to get an extension from them and cancel this representative so she can re submit the requested documents.

All the suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

fhyder said:
Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is doing great. I had posted here a couple of weeks ago regarding my sister sponsoring her husband. Anyway, she received a letter from CIC on Oct 07, 2015 regarding additional document request and gave her a month to gather the documents and send to CIC. She gathered everything required and sent to her "Representative" on tuesday and was sitting in his mailbox since yesterday. After reviewing the documents, the representative said there was a couple of pages of whatsapp chat that were written in urdu and said he needs to translate them into english and then get them certified but it wont happen until monday and thats when he will send the documents. Monday is going to be Nov 2nd and it is very very close to the deadline (Nov 7) and we are all very worried that what if (God forbid) the documents dont arrive to VO on time. We, over and over again, requested him to leave those pages of chat and send the rest which includes their photos together, my sisters pregnancy report, skype log, viber log etc. At first he said dont worry the documents will arrive there on time and i will get it translated but we are just really worried. anyway after a lot of (literally) begging he agreed upon sending the documents today. and just this evening we contacted him and he said the documents are sent and we asked for tracking number and he said he is out of the office and right after that he is leaving for USA. But we kept requesting that please for our peace of mind can you please send us the tracking number and he said okay I will send it before I leave. and surprise surprise, he is not even picking up the calls. To be honest we are just completely out of options and have no idea what to do. I was thinking what if my sister complains about him to CIC and try to get an extension from them and cancel this representative so she can re submit the requested documents.

All the suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
wow... I am going to reserve my comments on your representative *rolling eyes*

My best bet would be to send an e-mail to LVO and tell them what has happened and possibly ask for more time. And tell your sister to prepare the same documents (what did they ask that took so long??) again (hopefully quicker this time) and send them directly to LVO through e-mail. They are very lenient about these things as they happen to a lot of people. Also, they requested a form from me a while ago and I just scanned it and sent it to them and they were okay with it, so e-mailing is a good option.

Also, you don't have to translate any conversations for the VO. I mean come on! They just need to see that they are keeping in touch, what they talk about with each other is personal! As long as there are some lovey dovey stickers/emojis there and some I love You's and I Miss You's, it should all be fine. I send like a 50 page long Viber and Skype history pile and didn't bother to translate anything!

Hope this helps! Best of Luck

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

After remed can you assume that background checks, etc. are complete? What comes next after remed?

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

hey Bubble87, thanks for you suggestion
well my brother in law lives in South Korea so all their process is being done in Manila, and they asked to submit the documents to an address provided on the letter. The reason it took too long to gather the document was because when my brother in law sent the documents to my sister, he accidently put the wrong address (the luck has just not been on their side). I ll ask my sister to contact the Manila VO and explain her situation to them tomorrow. We are also thinking to file a complain again the representative on ICCRC. Just an extremely difficult and helpless situation.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

fhyder said:
hey Bubble87, thanks for you suggestion
well my brother in law lives in South Korea so all their process is being done in Manila, and they asked to submit the documents to an address provided on the letter. The reason it took too long to gather the document was because when my brother in law sent the documents to my sister, he accidently put the wrong address (the luck has just not been on their side). I ll ask my sister to contact the Manila VO and explain her situation to them tomorrow. We are also thinking to file a complain again the representative on ICCRC. Just an extremely difficult and helpless situation.
So get your Bro-in-law to send the documents directly to Manilla. It may reach them faster... Sorry I snooped around your posts and figured out that they were concerned about the marriage being genuine, yes? You really need to be careful about this now. Make sure you send them ample proof that the marriage is in fact genuine according to Pakistani Culture. Manilla office may not be familiar with the Pakistani Culture as the London Visa Office is so you have to eplain to them what everything means. Also, send the proof of her visiting her husband (the lawyer told her not to tell CIC that?? Why would he do that? That doesn't even make sense). Also send proof of her pregnancy. Send what EVER you have! Reciepts, flight tickets, boarding passes, the pages on her passports where there are stamps by the Korean Airport etc...