+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Yesterday I got ppr. Is there any other way from cvac to submit passport. Do I have to go in person or can I send it through mail courier?

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon

Bubbles87 said:
SO, do your notes say Criminality: started or security: started/in process? What does it say about eligibility? Is that finalized/started/not started? At the end of the notes there are always comments that the VO leaves, does that suggest that the case has been reviewed yet?

This is ridiculous that 8 months should be spent in background checks. People are getting their cases from in process to Decision made to PPR within weeks and one case is stuck for 8 months!! I wish I knew better what cic is doing in their office, seriously!

I don't really know what sending more enquiries would do though, background checks are done by the Pakistani authorities so maybe the Islamabad VO needs to be involved somehow?
It is very painful to know from a reliable source in Pakistan that Canadian high commission London send inquiries to Canadian High commission in Islamabad and Canadian high commission in Islamabad sends background checks inquiries to the authorities like Nadra, FIA and educational institutions but they never get reply back from them, they call to those authorities many times to get response but they simply don't care, it is not that Canadian High Commission is delaying the application process, but mainly it is our own patriotic authorities who simple don't care about us because they need money to even move their asses from one place to another. I also came to know that designated persons from Canadian high commission Islamabad follow up with them and the responsible person/s in our government authorities says that "bhaiya kyoun kham khuawamay mei inn files py time zaya karain jiss say kuch nahi milna".

In the perfect world scenario (as per Pakistani system government institution system) If the Canadian high commission pays them bribe than they will clear all files in no time so imagine why Canadian high commission pay them bribe as it is not their problem and that's why they don't care and they work on the file when they get clear signals from all authorities or else it will be sitting on the shelves in record room at the Canadian high commission Islamabad.

Imagine if you want to do something which deals with these authorities and you don't want to pay bribe and you don't have any sources than would you get work done on time or it will be drag for no reason for months or even years so it is exactly same thing happening with us :(

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon

srazi said:
Almahdulilah, Got PPR today...:)

here is my time line.
Application send: 10th April 2015
AOR: 7TH MAY
sponsorship approved: 4th june
In process: 2nd Oct
DC: 17th Oct
PPR: 22nd Oct.

Alhamdulilah quite smooth process. No additional docs were asked.

I pray for all of those who are stuck somewhere thanks to all members for helping me out at each point whenever i asked for guidance. This forum was a great help for me.

My suggestion for new applicants.

Try to get medical done just before apply so that you dont have to do medical again.
pay all fees before applying. provide max proofs.
and make sure your application is complete in all aspects. I checked my application and all docs like 20 times before sending. because delay of 1-2 weeks before sending application is better then sending incomplete application and then be asked for diff requirement.

thanks and all the best
Congrats brother and wish you good luck in your life ahead....please pray for all of us that we also get our cases done in 6 - 8 months.

HU786

Aug 13, 2015

Alhumdulillah my husband got PPR today!! :D :D Allah ka laakh laakh shukar hai! :D :D I really wish everyone gets their DM's and PPR's within 6-8 months. The process has really been very seamless for me Alhumdulillah. I wish everyone the best for their cases and your lives ahead! Always pray and be thankful. Allah always listens.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

:eek: congrats to those getting DM I'm still waiting since December 2014. :(

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015

HU786 said:
Alhumdulillah my husband got PPR today!! :D :D Allah ka laakh laakh shukar hai! :D :D I really wish everyone gets their DM's and PPR's within 6-8 months. The process has really been very seamless for me Alhumdulillah. I wish everyone the best for their cases and your lives ahead! Always pray and be thankful. Allah always listens.
Congratess :). I was expecting that you will receive it soon too. As we were having same time line for whole process. best of luck for life ahead.

i have a question that can the sponsored person land anywhere in canada or he must land in the province from where his sponsor sponsored him.
As when i applied for my husband's sponsorship i was residing quebec and have recently moved to BC. Can my husband land inBC or first time he will have to land in Quebec. really confused ::)

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

esma said:
:eek: congrats to those getting DM I'm still waiting since December 2014. :(
Dont be upset esma im also Dec, 2014 applicant nd they ans of my last enquiry your file is in que to he review.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

srazi said:
Congratess :). I was expecting that you will receive it soon too. As we were having same time line for whole process. best of luck for life ahead.

i have a question that can the sponsored person land anywhere in canada or he must land in the province from where his sponsor sponsored him.
As when i applied for my husband's sponsorship i was residing quebec and have recently moved to BC. Can my husband land inBC or first time he will have to land in Quebec. really confused ::)
I believe he can land anywhere.
Welcome to BC:)

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

Hello members...
Hope you people are doing great I got DM on my ECAS today .. I have got no additional docs requests and everything went smooth. It will be a good news I am sure. But I have not payed my RPRF and I am doing it right today. Your thoughts are welcome for how long it can delay PPR?

ahs

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
Jun 18, 2015 & Oct 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 27, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2015
Interview........
waived; Decision Made: Dec 21, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 7, 2016

wahmed4 said:
3.We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2015 about the decision on your application.
4.We sent you a letter on October 19, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Should I be concerned or is this normal procedure. I was talking to someone I know and they said that there is something wrong. They only send a letter if they reject your application. I don't know why it would be rejected. I am a Canadian citizen with clean record. Someone please help.
As far as I have understood LVO they don't reject any case out rightly they give u a one last chance to prove genuineness of your case with any supporting evidence for which they give u 30 days to revert back from the date of the letter they send with their concerns.
We have received this letter lately stating that visa officer is not satisfied with the application and ur case may be rejected based on the information your provided, however if u still feel there is more evidence to justify your case pls send it in 30 days.
So I hope it is a positive sign in ur case if u haven't received that letter in the past requesting for further info.
Keep your spirits high mate

Tramper

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014

Micky:) said:
Hello members...
Hope you people are doing great I got DM on my ECAS today .. I have got no additional docs requests and everything went smooth. It will be a good news I am sure. But I have not payed my RPRF and I am doing it right today. Your thoughts are welcome for how long it can delay PPR?
Congratulations.
I also wanted to know as I didn't paid RPRF upfront (DM since 25 Sep) which I paid on 20 Oct. Also they sent me re-med req and it is scheduled for 27 Oct.

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

srazi said:

Your husband can land anywhere in canada no issue.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

wahmed4 said:
3.We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2015 about the decision on your application.
4.We sent you a letter on October 19, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Should I be concerned or is this normal procedure. I was talking to someone I know and they said that there is something wrong. They only send a letter if they reject your application. I don't know why it would be rejected. I am a Canadian citizen with clean record. Someone please help.
Pls share ur Timline . Are you 2015 Applicant ?? Is ur case ever went IN PROCESS ??

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

Micky:) said:
Hello members...
Please update that hassan on colum 17 spreadsheet of 2015 got the visa issued on oct 6

eurolife23

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2013 Re Med done on 09-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-11-2015

Salaam,

Today we got decision made on ECAS. It's been a long journey up to this point.

How long for PPR1?