Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

momunim said:
Assalam alaikum everyone,

Wanted to share an exciting news with everyone, ALHUMDULILLAH, all grace to ALLAH (SWT), my wife just received her PPR today. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have all of you in my prayers and INSHA ALLAH may ALLAH reunite us with our loved ones soon.
Congrats! glad to hear that

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

si123 said:
Hi Guys - please help! getting a little worried.
I just got my request for re medical and interview. Now whereas initially my notes showed concern over it being a love marraige outside cultural norms and that there were no security concerns, recent notes have these details deleted on cultural norms and it being a love marraige and aboiut dancing in the wedding. also comment related to no security concerns is also blanked out. Lines where earlier these things were stated seem to be blanked out- spaces are evident.
Now my concern is recently I read someone has stated interviews are called for to ascertain relationship or if there are security concerns. What kind of security concerns can there be?:/ Or are interviews only called for relationship ascertaining?
what is your interview date??
This is weird that they simply erased notes. Did they replace that with something else I mean what do your notes say now??

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Wa Alaikum Salam,
Congratulations!
Your time line is the fastest one that is ever shared on this forum.About 6 months only!
Was there anything special in your case? Are you a government servant or what is your profession (what type of job are you doing)?
Sponsorship approval: one month
LVO time: around 5 months
momunim said:
Assalam alaikum everyone,

Wanted to share an exciting news with everyone, ALHUMDULILLAH, all grace to ALLAH (SWT), my wife just received her PPR today. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have all of you in my prayers and INSHA ALLAH may ALLAH reunite us with our loved ones soon.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Please check link
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/gcms
SN1718 said:
Hello everyone,

My wife's case is still under process i applied back in jan 2014 and as I was reading some comments here some ppl are talking about ordering notes, I wonder what happens when you order notes or how does it work and where can I make a request to get my case notes? Please advise.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

Need urgent help from seniors.
I send medical apointment request to IOM on email today and they reply in 2 hour that my medical will be on 12th October 2015.
But they type my name wrong I send them my name is Haseeb and they reply with Haseed. .
Kindly let me know it will be trouble for me or its ok ?
Or I should ask them to correct my name in appointment.
Another if I miss this apointment due to any problem can I get new anytime ?

Abu_Zaid

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2015
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Interview........
DM (26-10-2015)
Passport Req..
16-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2015
LANDED..........
13-02-2016

Salam,
Dear friends I've received email from CIC Visa Office India for Re-Medical on 01-Oct-15. they asked for pdf and other format files and forms... any one who can guide me what should i precisely do now?

Letter reads:
FYI
"
Dear Mr/Ms. ********,

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)
HEP B and HEP C reports
Gastroenterologist Consult
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
· Name of Applicant *********
· D.O.B YYYY/MM/DD
· IME# ********
· APPLICATION # *********

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
www.india.gc.ca ; www.cic.gc.ca

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca

*FOR APPLICANTS
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL"

"

mobahil

Jan 20, 2015

si123 said:
Hi Guys - please help! getting a little worried.
I just got my request for re medical and interview. Now whereas initially my notes showed concern over it being a love marraige outside cultural norms and that there were no security concerns, recent notes have these details deleted on cultural norms and it being a love marraige and aboiut dancing in the wedding. also comment related to no security concerns is also blanked out. Lines where earlier these things were stated seem to be blanked out- spaces are evident.
Now my concern is recently I read someone has stated interviews are called for to ascertain relationship or if there are security concerns. What kind of security concerns can there be?:/ Or are interviews only called for relationship ascertaining?
Can u plz tell me that when did u receive ur original documents back? On which date?

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

Canpak740 said:
Do blood and urine test are included in re medical?
I got this email for re medical:
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
If this is the message you recieved then urine and blood tests are not included.

murtazaa75

Sep 20, 2015

Hashipk said:
Need urgent help from seniors.
I send medical apointment request to IOM on email today and they reply in 2 hour that my medical will be on 12th October 2015.
But they type my name wrong I send them my name is Haseeb and they reply with Haseed. .
Kindly let me know it will be trouble for me or its ok ?
Or I should ask them to correct my name in appointment.
Another if I miss this apointment due to any problem can I get new anytime ?
Just email them to correct your name.............They will reply you with correct name the next day........
If you miss the appointment .....need not to worry .......you can get new when ever you want

feb2015

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015 (Upfront) In process:... 08-10-2015

Abu_Zaid said:
Salam,
Dear friends I've received email from CIC Visa Office India for Re-Medical on 01-Oct-15. they asked for pdf and other format files and forms... any one who can guide me what should i precisely do now?

Letter reads:
FYI
"
Dear Mr/Ms. ********,

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
HEP B and HEP C reports
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
· D.O.B YYYY/MM/DD
· IME# ********

Please visit this website: ** for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: **
**, **

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international. gc .ca

*FOR APPLICANTS

"
How can your initial medical results be expired already if you applied in March 2015? Were the tests done a few months before you applied?

And to answer your question, the last 4 lines summarize your next step -- you just have to make an appointment to see a panel physician who will send the requested documents in their correct formats to the visa office.

momunim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015 In Process: 17-09-2015
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None Decision Made: 23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015 Original Docs Received: 06-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015

AsadA said:
Wa Alaikum Salam,
Congratulations!
Your time line is the fastest one that is ever shared on this forum.About 6 months only!
Was there anything special in your case? Are you a government servant or what is your profession (what type of job are you doing)?
Sponsorship approval: one month
LVO time: around 5 months
There's nothing special about my case, I am just an ordinary person like many of you here. Honestly all I can say is that it's grace of ALLAH. I did file for my wife's TRV twice and the first time they rejected it and currently they have her passport there at Islambad. So unfortunately I cannot even send the Passprt for PPR until we get it back from Islamabad. Can anyone of you shed some light as to how long it could take to receive your passport when you withdraw your TRv application. Thank you

fozi16

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Doc's Request.
Nikkah Case. Voluntary sent proof of Rukhsati and Valima in March 2015
File Transfer...
30-July-2014
Med's Request
21-July-2015
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-Oct-2015

Salam Everyone!

We received our passport today with the visa!
Here is my timeline:

Sept 14: Decision Made
Sept 21: Passport Request
Sept 28: Passport Submission
Oct 1: Passport Returned with Visa

Inshallah everyone else will hear good news soon!
Fozi16

feb2015

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015 (Upfront) In process:... 08-10-2015

momunim said:
There's nothing special about my case, I am just an ordinary person like many of you here. Honestly all I can say is that it's grace of ALLAH. I did file for my wife's TRV twice and the first time they rejected it and currently they have her passport there at Islambad. So unfortunately I cannot even send the Passprt for PPR until we get it back from Islamabad. Can anyone of you shed some light as to how long it could take to receive your passport when you withdraw your TRv application. Thank you
I think it can take up to a month to get passport back (based on what I have read online - don't quote me on this), but it is most likely in the 2 week range after withdrawing.

And congrats! One of the fastest cases so far mA!

fozi16

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Doc's Request.
Nikkah Case. Voluntary sent proof of Rukhsati and Valima in March 2015
File Transfer...
30-July-2014
Med's Request
21-July-2015
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-Oct-2015

feb2015 said:
I think it can take up to a month to get passport back (based on what I have read online - don't quote me on this), but it is most likely in the 2 week range after withdrawing.

And congrats! One of the fastest cases so far mA!
My wife submitted her passport on Monday (Sept 28) and we got it back today on Thursday (Oct 1).
So I guess it can also take as little as 4 days! :)

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

Abu_Zaid said:
Salam,

Letter reads:
FYI
"
Dear Mr/Ms. ********,

HEP B and HEP C reports
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
· D.O.B YYYY/MM/DD
· IME# ********

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
www.india.gc.ca ; www.cic.gc.ca

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca

*FOR APPLICANTS

"

When did you do your first medical?