+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

How do we get PPR? Thru email or tcs ? And from which office ? Jazak Allah Khair

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

khalid_shaikh said:
hello frndz...

need to ask one question... i applied in july last year.. then did re-med in march... now few days back LVO asked me to re send IMM5669... i send too.. now my question is how long they send me PPR1..

thnkx
Very soon :) you are almost there... just be patient for little time

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

visa1info1 said:
How do we get PPR? Thru email or tcs ? And from which office ? Jazak Allah Khair
aoa
You will get ppr Through email from London visa office after that Inshallah you will submit your passport and two recent white background 35/45 mm picture and also the form that you will get from London visa in email in that form all you need to fill just principle Applicant cloum if you traveling alone to Canada your current email address number and all that and also print out all the pages of email that you will get from London visa and submit it directly to FedEx Gerry office by your self
These Fedex offices are all in big citys Karachi Lahore Islamabad http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/contactus.html
After thats you will get your stamped visa with in to 2 week Inshallah then u will ready to land

Please pray for me I am expecting ppr this week I got Decision made 12 August its almost 21 days but still without ppr please pray for me that Inshallah I will get my ppr today Ameen

Jazak Allah
Ws

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

hi msaadsaqib,

Good to know and will pray for you.

LVO also asked me to submit few forms including IMM5669 on 1st week of May-2015 which I did submit within one week and since then waiting to have good news. Pray for me as well. Tnx

haaqam

Apr 10, 2015

i have an important question please.My husband is a canadian citizen.He is sponsoring me.I recieved an email from the canadian office saying that they received my application on 3rd july.....and gave me a code so that i can check my application status online....I checked it and it says that your application is received and it is in process....
does that mean that my documents are complete......and what will be the next step in the process....because it has almost been a month and the website still says that it is in process

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015

t123 said:
aoa
You will get ppr Through email from London visa office after that Inshallah you will submit your passport and two recent white background 35/45 mm picture and also the form that you will get from London visa in email in that form all you need to fill just principle Applicant cloum if you traveling alone to Canada your current email address number and all that and also print out all the pages of email that you will get from London visa and submit it directly to FedEx Gerry office by your self
These Fedex offices are all in big citys Karachi Lahore Islamabad http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/contactus.html
After thats you will get your stamped visa with in to 2 week Inshallah then u will ready to land

Please pray for me I am expecting ppr this week I got Decision made 12 August its almost 21 days but still without ppr please pray for me that Inshallah I will get my ppr today Ameen

Jazak Allah
Ws
Jazak Allah Khair!in sha Allah i will pray for u and all of us who are waiting. Am also waiting for ppr. Please pray for me as well. May Allah SWT bless all of us. Ameen. :)

Shaikhs

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

**Urgent**

I have received additional document request earlier and in my reply to that i have mentioned my application number on the envelop and the cover letter but didn't mentioned the exact subject of that email that included my name my application number and SNF(CD). my question is .

1. does it effect my application that because in the footer of that email is ( For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter). ?
2. What is this SNF(CD)
3. what is PPR1 and PPR 2

Regards,
Your Sister

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

paknew said:
hi msaadsaqib,

Good to know and will pray for you.

LVO also asked me to submit few forms including IMM5669 on 1st week of May-2015 which I did submit within one week and since then waiting to have good news. Pray for me as well. Tnx
thnx for prayers.

shahjee.am

Aug 28, 2015

Libra82 said:
This msg is for shahjee .because u were confused might be
actually same thing happened to me as well they asked for a remedical for my wife on 29 july 2015 and at the same time i seen on my Ecas there was exactly a same line written as ur ecas.. i was waiting also for medical instruction letter .. but we didnt receive anything through mail. but we received a letter by email sayiny the medical instruction on that form .. it was the same form required for the remedica now we done the medical and so far we didnt receive anything and the way they wrote on ecas its looks like we ll receive a letter at home because they mentioned the home address but it came by email already so i suggest u to dont get worry .. because they mostly communicate by emails instead of sending papers mails

:))

Thank you

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

No news today.. ??? No ppr, no interview schedule, no remedical :-\

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

t123 said:

Jazak Allah
Ws
Ameen

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

my question for those who are receing visas in last few months.
after issuing of visa usally how much time do they give for entry in canada,.
a few friends said they can give only 2 weeks.........is that true???

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
my question for those who are receing visas in last few months.
after issuing of visa usally how much time do they give for entry in canada,.
a few friends said they can give only 2 weeks.........is that true???
Your visa expiration date is depended on your medical expiration date. If someone completed his/her re-med Aug 2015, and their visa was issued to them Sept 2015, then the visa will be valid until Aug 2016.

shahjee.am

Aug 28, 2015

M.R.S said:
Is it necessary to be employed in order to sponsor wife and daughter ?

I lived in Canada for around 3 years and then left Canada got married in Pakistan and stayed with my family was blessed with a daughter now i am going to return to Canada and sponsor my family. Problem is that i am not going to do blue collar jobs i did few years back instead i will look to establish business and it will take some time hence this question .

Thanks.
You need to prove them you and your family will not take government help ... and before applying you need to clear all the dues Taxes etc *if you have any* if you have enough bank balance and property attache their proves and i suggest you don't delay apply the case ASAP...