re medical done this month.

Senior Member plz advice. case in process from last 3 months

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sweetquartz6 said:
hello,

I have emailed CHC islamabad and london visa Office.
is there anyone who ever received a reply from them and specifically islamabad office?
and how long will they take to reply me back, as its urgent and i have mentioned urgent in the email too.

thanks

I have no idea about Islamabad but yea london visa reply if they feel its urgent within 2 days... i have twice received email, but in my case both of them were urgent regarding documents receiving and email address updation

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

sweetquartz6 said:
hello,

I have emailed CHC islamabad and london visa Office.
is there anyone who ever received a reply from them and specifically islamabad office?
and how long will they take to reply me back, as its urgent and i have mentioned urgent in the email too.

thanks
Immigration Section – London, they replied me with in one day about my update mailing address yesterday.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

Pkb27 said:
Still waiting for PP request.

Applied in july 2014
LVO received September 2014

You got re medical after ur ecas changed to "in process"??

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

Pkb27 said:
Usually have seen status to change "in process" wen all requirements are done n ur status is in process since 3 months i guess u should sent an inquiry to know on which stage ur application is. Cuz after in process status they dont take much long..

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

TooCareless1 said:
Dear friends and members,

In order to clarify the queries and questions of all applicants who have sponsored their Pakistani Spouses living in Pakistan.
This is thread is to clarify the misconceptions about spousal sponsorships of Pakistani applicants.
Here are few important questions.

Top Questions

1) Which is my visa office Islamabad or London?
Ans: London is now Visa office for all family and Spousal sponsorships for Pakistan since August 2013.

website for the proof:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

2) I am a 2012 applicant my visa office was Islamabad, where is my file now.
Ans: Again, all old cases have been transferred to London Visa Office. So your file is now at London. So dont worry about file. send queries to LVO not Islamabad.

3) I did not received any communication after CPC Mississauga approval where is my file?
Ans: London Visa Office

Islamabad is only responsible for visit and student visa.
Calling all experts
Help with the following questions please. I'm a canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Pakistan. We both live in Pakistan currently.

SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION IMM5481E
Question 1:
Your full name
Problem:
Passport has a middle name, all the documents are without the middle name including the most recent Canadian SIN card. Should the sponsor include the middle name? (It doesnt say that the name has to EXACTLY match the travel document as it says on the main Sponsorship application form)
IS CIC lenient towards middlenames?

Question 2:
A) Unemployed:

Problem: My husband (who is being sponsored) supports me and our child in Pakistan. Should I just give details of how he supports us and what he does for a living)? Will being unemployed by choice abroad be a negative point in making me eligible to sponsor my spouse? I'm a stay at home mom.

Question 3: Your net personal income:
Problem: Since I don't work I dont have any formal personal income. Monthly allowances given by my husband and he basically pays for everything. Do I leave this blank or write Zero? Will it be an issue?

"Number of Family members and persons included in undertaking in effect and not yet in effect"
4) Yourself - 1 (Myself)
5a) current undertaking - 1 (My husband)
6b) persons not included in 5 above, Every other member not included above and dependent on you ......

Problem:
Do i put 1 for my son here in 6(b)? My son is basically dependant on us as a couple and not just me. Do i still include him? He is already a citizen of Canada. So that makes it 3 people in total correct? One is myself (canadian citizen, sponsor), One is my husband (being Sponsored), one is our son (Canadian Citizen born abroad).

It says to "Make sure you include with your application the original Option-C printout obtained from the Canada Revenue Agency and, if applicable, evidence of your employment"
Problem:
I've been living outside of Canada for 14 years. Do I still need the Option C print out? What is it for?

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-

Hi All,

Hope you all are well!

My ECAS status is changed to "In Process" on 21 Aug and I (Principal Applicant) & my sponsor received an email regarding additional documents.
They are asking for marriage photos or any additional photos, Proof of on going communication & Marriage certificate with Notrized English translation.

I have one quick question.
My sponsor is living with me since last 4 months in Pakistan in that case what should I send as ongoing communication proof.
Please suggest.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

hk2015 said:
Hi,
My application was received on October 7th, 2015 and I got the approval and file transferred to LVO message on Dec 16,2015. Medical was also done upfront. I have sent lots of Mayyon, Mehndi, Wedding, Rukhsati, Valima and some other dinner pictures. Since December 2015, I have not heard anything from them. My status for the applicant is still showing, "Application Received". I am not sure if I should send an inquiry or just wait. Any suggestion?
You mean to say 2014 instead of 2015, right? It is better to order notes to see where your Application stands. Currently LVO is working on Sep 2014 files (check the spread sheet), so you got to wait few more weeks.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

kirannaaz said:
I have some question regarding intent to return to Canada? me & my hubby living together i am the sponsor, our case is near to complete now i have to show proof intent to return to Canada..It will be good proof if i will book one way ticket and return to Canada later on send exit & entry stamp to plus ticket copy to London visa office. It will helpful for us in order to grant PR for my husband.

please help we have very short time.
Actually, as per CIC website, their required proof of intent to return could be either copy of apartment lease, job letter or college admission letter etc. or if you have none of the above then write a comprehensive plan that how you and your family will settle in Canada.

In my case as a sponsor, I have been living with my wife (PA) since 2006. I came back to Pakistan to get married and from then due to different reasons could not returned to Canada. Kids were born and they got their Citizenships cards and passports etc. But eventually applied for wife only last year. I had nothing such proofs so I and she both wrote detailed plans separately and attached correspondence with friends that they will assist us in settling in Canada. Also we attached copies of correspondence with YMCA, Toronto School Board, rentals, job hunters local volunteer organizations etc.

So if you can return to Canada before your PA comes then provide the things you have mentioned they will certainly help you in the case.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

Pkb27 said:
Still waiting for PP request.

Applied in july 2014
LVO received September 2014

One word, “patience”, you are almost there.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

Screenager said:
Calling all experts
Help with the following questions please. I'm a canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Pakistan. We both live in Pakistan currently.
Ans. 1: Yes you can include middle name, though it does not make any difference, though people are more concerned with First and Last names globally.

Ans. 2: No, being unemployed does not put any negative impact, even with zero income you can still sponsor your husband.

Ans. 3: Do not leave it blank instead write Zero, it won’t be an issue.

Ans. 4: Yes, you are right here, put your son in 6b

Ans. 5: I am also out of Canada for the last 09 years, so I attached the last tax assessment of 2006 and wrote an explanation that why I am unable to attach the Option C print out.

khalid_shaikh

Aug 24, 2014

Good day frndz..
plz help me, i got mail from LKO to resend Schedule A form. now my question is that, how much time they take look again on my file. i send form today and that will receive on Monday.

kirannaaz

Aug 21, 2015

GISGeek said:
Actually, as per CIC website, their required proof of intent to return could be either copy of apartment lease, job letter or college admission letter etc. or if you have none of the above then write a comprehensive plan that how you and your family will settle in Canada.

In my case as a sponsor, I have been living with my wife (PA) since 2006. I came back to Pakistan to get married and from then due to different reasons could not returned to Canada. Kids were born and they got their Citizenships cards and passports etc. But eventually applied for wife only last year. I had nothing such proofs so I and she both wrote detailed plans separately and attached correspondence with friends that they will assist us in settling in Canada. Also we attached copies of correspondence with YMCA, Toronto School Board, rentals, job hunters local volunteer organizations etc.

So if you can return to Canada before your PA comes then provide the things you have mentioned they will certainly help you in the case.
thank you so much actually i already submitted long explanation letter from my self as i am sponsor i have my mother house in Toronto and we will initially lives there after my husband PR. But i am also planning to move before my husband PR and reestablished things there. so as per your experience it is a good sign to move alone before husband PR and established things there which will be more stronger proof.

hk2015

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
ReMed Request: 30-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016

GISGeek said:
You mean to say 2014 instead of 2015, right? It is better to order notes to see where your Application stands. Currently LVO is working on Sep 2014 files (check the spread sheet), so you got to wait few more weeks.
Sorry about the typo. Yes, application was received on October 7th, 2014. I will wait for couple of more weeks.