+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rays17026 said:
Do all ppr requests ask you to submit your passport through VFS now. Also how long after of submitting passports do people get them back from the visa office
VFS is the only medium to submit your passport through.
How long, that varies from case to case. Check your online status as soon as you see DM that's mean Islamabad VO will stamp it very soon.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:
Got this email from LVO today MASHA ALLAH :) and to my surprise the VO sent it to both sponsor and applicant. I am going to Pakistan next month for my baby's delivery and will try to do the paperwork completed when I am there. The questions I have now are:

1. What is the procedure of adding a dependent.

2. They mentioned only passport, pictures, birth certificate, "b-form" (mandatory for passport) are required, do you think I have to prepare something else too..? What about medical for baby.?

3. And can I take it as a positive response as everything else was passed on my case although they didn't mentioned .? my ECAS is still in process.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
We note that you are currently pregnant with an expected date of delivery in late September
2015. We are concerned that a final decision on your application now may cause problems for
you in September.
We intend to proceed with a final decision on your application after the birth of your child. In this
way, your child will be added to the application, and issued a document to become a permanent
resident of Canada as well.
For this, we will need you to inform both this office and CPC-Mississauga of the birth of your
child as soon as possible. Your sponsor will need to prepare application information to add a
dependent to your application. The application to add a child to your application must be sent to
CPC-Mississauga. I suggest that you obtain your child's birth certificate, travel document, and
photos (to meet requirements for the application) as soon as possible after your child's birth.
Once all requirements are met and your child is added to the application, we would make the
final decision on your application. A positive decision will result in permanent resident visas
being issued to both the principal applicant and dependent child.
Instructions and information on adding your child to your application may be found on the public
website. I suggest starting with links found on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/eservices/index.asp
If you have questions or concerns about this proposed plan of action, please let us know as
soon as possible.

Congratulation Suleman......
Definitely it's a positive sign.... :) Once again LVO has confirmed that they are ready to issue you PPR....

Since you're a PR, your baby needs to be added to your application. Download the out-land sponsorship package (same as previously), and every form that asks information about dependent, add the info for your baby. THE FIRST THING you should do after the birth is to get a passport for the baby. You can always double check to avoid any gap but from my point of view below are the things you need to submit:

1. Updated IMM 0008 with the baby as accompanying dependent child-class A
2. Updated Family Information IMM5406
3. Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) – Submit this form as well to save time and don't leave any gap for them to ask for it later on.
4. Photocopy of baby's passport
5. 4-recent pictures of the baby
6. Copy of birth certificate and B-Form
7. Undertaking form with the baby as principal applicant
8. Processing fee $150 (Double check it)
9. Medical (Just to save time else VO will definitely ask you through a separate email down the road - add another month if you don't submit upfront)
10. Write "add-on" on envelope AND Ask Mississauga for the sponsorship amendment

Send everything to the VO (In Mississauga), so that the baby can be given PR at the same time as the mother.

Also Email to LVO (may be submit a case specific inquiry with the attachment of all these docs in one pdf. If you need help in reducing pdf file size let me know)

Note: Completing the forms electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.

Good luck,

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CanadaSMS said:
hhafiz said:
No, its not necessary. You can definitely move around.
But if you have not provided CIC with your email then make sure you keep checking your postal mail for any correspondence.
Best.
[/quote

Salam hhafiz I am new don't know much about how to use this system but see below my timeline... I have seen some people applied few months later than me has seen there files processed already, can you tell me what could be the delay in my case. I am canadian Citizen and this is my 2nd marriage first one ended in divorce in 2010 and I remarried 2013.

We had rukhsati and I attached everything with my application. Can you tell me if the case is delayed due to second marriage and what should I do to find out actually at what stage my file is. It shows "Application Received" only and I did not receive any correspondence from them since May 2014.

Thank you for help.

application received in Mississauga: April 1, 2014
sponsor approval: May 20, 2014
are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS: Application Received
Interview:

]

Submit a case specific inquiry to London Visa office asking where your application stands at?

If you had submitted everything as required and also submitted supporting documents (gifts/boarding passes to visit your wife and corresponding itineraries) to show how you both are maintain the relationship then second marriage is not something that holds/delay the response from them. If you need to know exactly what's going on then the best option for you would be to order GCMS notes.

Let me know if you need more help.
Best.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

112cal said:
I never sent any additional documents and CIC only contacted me for re-medical and then for passport
Congrats! your case seems like as 112 call. :)

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

Dear members,

Alhamdulilah i got my Visa. Now i want to sponsor my parents. Can anyone please guide after how long of landing at Canada i can sponsor my parents ?
Secondly please guide when i can apply for my parents super visa and after how much time it will issue to my parents ?

Thanks

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aoa everyone
I have done my 2nd medical last month on 2nd July its about one month ago any idea when I got ppr???
Jazak Allah

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

t123 said:
Aoa everyone
I have done my 2nd medical last month on 2nd July its about one month ago any idea when I got ppr???
Jazak Allah
About 2 to 3 months.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018

msaadsaqib said:
Dear members,

Alhamdulilah i got my Visa. Now i want to sponsor my parents. Can anyone please guide after how long of landing at Canada i can sponsor my parents ?
Secondly please guide when i can apply for my parents super visa and after how much time it will issue to my parents ?

Thanks
For parants super visa or sponsorship u must have to show cic ur job and ur earnings in canada then u will be qualifying as sponsor. It will take long time first u just land find good job or business and then think about parants

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

t123 said:
Aoa everyone
Jazak Allah
Share your time line.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Pkb27 said:
Share your time line.
http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

t123 said:
Aoa everyone
Jazak Allah
Are you the sponsor?
Is sponsor Canadian Citizen or PR?
Sponsoring husband or wife?

sohaibahmed

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013

Guys great news i got my PP Request today............................. ;D ;D ;D ;D

They have asked me to send my passport to Islamabad Office not London......

So it means Islamabad office issues PR Visa

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand

sohaibahmed said:
Guys great news i got my PP Request today............................. ;D ;D ;D ;D

They have asked me to send my passport to Islamabad Office not London......

So it means Islamabad office issues PR Visa
Congratzz. Could you share your timeline?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

hhafiz said:
Congratulation Suleman......
Definitely it's a positive sign.... :) Once again LVO has confirmed that they are ready to issue you PPR....

Since you're a PR, your baby needs to be added to your application. Download the out-land sponsorship package (same as previously), and every form that asks information about dependent, add the info for your baby. THE FIRST THING you should do after the birth is to get a passport for the baby. You can always double check to avoid any gap but from my point of view below are the things you need to submit:

1. Updated IMM 0008 with the baby as accompanying dependent child-class A
2. Updated Family Information IMM5406
3. Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) – Submit this form as well to save time and don't leave any gap for them to ask for it later on.
4. Photocopy of baby's passport
5. 4-recent pictures of the baby
6. Copy of birth certificate and B-Form
7. Undertaking form with the baby as principal applicant
8. Processing fee $150 (Double check it)
9. Medical (Just to save time else VO will definitely ask you through a separate email down the road - add another month if you don't submit upfront)
10. Write "add-on" on envelope AND Ask Mississauga for the sponsorship amendment

Send everything to the VO (In Mississauga), so that the baby can be given PR at the same time as the mother.

Also Email to LVO (may be submit a case specific inquiry with the attachment of all these docs in one pdf. If you need help in reducing pdf file size let me know)

Note: Completing the forms electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.

Good luck,
Thanks alot brother, for your detailed reply, this is what I was looking for :). Brother in the email they asked me to send it to both LVO and CPC Mississauga, so I don't need to send any originals this time right.?? I can mail in to both offices.

My plan is to decide the name first any suggestions for baby girl anyone.? :)
and then start filling forms and everything from Canada, and take it to Pakistan get her documents ready and send it in the 2 to 3rd week as soon as I get the passport.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sulemanmirza said:
Thanks alot brother, for your detailed reply, this is what I was looking for :). Brother in the email they asked me to send it to both LVO and CPC Mississauga, so I don't need to send any originals this time right.?? I can mail in to both offices.

My plan is to decide the name first any suggestions for baby girl anyone.? :)
and then start filling forms and everything from Canada, and take it to Pakistan get her documents ready and send it in the 2 to 3rd week as soon as I get the passport.
Zoya
Sonia
Laila
Sahar