+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hi to everyone
i need help regarding my application
i submit RPRF fees through standard chartered bank in Karachi 22 Jan 2015 after 2 month april they send me again request to submit RPRF fees i send them scan copy plus TCS courier delivery tracking report but again last month 17th June they send me remedial plus remainder to submit that RPRF fees again,my remedical Done on 3rd July 2015 , now m waiting for there next reply not getting why they asking for that feeds again and again which i already paid

anyone help plz ecas status still showing In process all process is complete plus passport copy and height and eye color also send them by request already final process is going on

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nksb said:
Thanks ,
But the thing is I did not receive any call for VAC for passport pickup and my status is still same Disptached from Canada Visa Office , Islamabad on July 10th to (VAC) Visa Application Center .. so I think may in transit ? or Tuesday Morning Insha allah Will get a call for passport pickup ..
Not sure how long it takes fro dispatched from Islamabad to Karachi

I will pray all of you , Insha Allah Allah sab kam asan karee Ameen .
Thanks for your pray....InshAllah we'll get through this process very soon.
I think just give them a call tomorrow morning, if you don't see any change in the status or receive any call.

MMMEEESSS

Jun 29, 2015

Thanks to Allah :) :)

I got email from LVO to submit my passport and Updated info form at Islamabad office within 30 days time.
I checked my ECAS status is still showing IN Process. Is this ok?
Anyone have idea how much time they going to take for returning passport? as there will be Eid holidays

Wish everyone best of luck and may we all get through the tough time inshALLAH.

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Application Sent: Late June 2014
London Transfer: Late August 2014

I just got my remedical request today. Cannot tell you how happy I am. This is the first time LVO contacted regarding the case in over a year.

Does it mean that eligibility, criminality, background etc. are all done. If not, how long will that take to get these done? Am I looking at another long wait?

My wife is in Lahore. Where would she go for her re-medical? How can we get an appointment?

Please kindly help me. Your help and cooperation is much appreciated. Thank you.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

MMMEEESSS said:

I got email from LVO to submit my passport and Updated info form at Islamabad office within 30 days time.
Anyone have idea how much time they going to take for returning passport? as there will be Eid holidays

Heartiest Congratulations MASHA ALLAH :).

Hope I hear the same from them this week INSHA ALLAH. Now a days its taking around 3 to 5 weeks for visa issuance.

nksb

Jun 3, 2015

MMMEEESSS said:

Congra... What I can tell submit As soon as you can don't delay .. I think you will get it 20 days InSha Allah , My status saying " Dispatched from Visa office , Islamabad to VAC on July 10 ( mine took 21 Days )

They also send instruction and form in attachment in PDF and you will need 2 Photos all info is in instruction PDF they send you along with passport request .

EID holidays are from 17 July to 20 July and VAC also closed try to get before EID to Islamabad just to save some days :)

Thanks

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HORI420 said:
Application Sent: Late June 2014
London Transfer: Late August 2014

I just got my remedical request today. Cannot tell you how happy I am. This is the first time LVO contacted regarding the case in over a year.

Does it mean that eligibility, criminality, background etc. are all done. If not, how long will that take to get these done? Am I looking at another long wait?

My wife is in Lahore. Where would she go for her re-medical? How can we get an appointment?

Please kindly help me. Your help and cooperation is much appreciated. Thank you.
You need to book an appointment with IOM. Send an email at CANMEDPK @ iom.int (without space) with the email you received and also provide them the following information:

Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
Passport No.:
Contact No.:
Visa Category:
They will get back to you with the medical appointment. Make sure you read the email carefully and print off all the docs requested.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MMMEEESSS said:

Congratulation......Try to submit it ASAP. In some cases ECAS is not up to date. So don't worry about it.

How long it took you from Re-medical to Passport request?

Mehrma

Jul 13, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30 2014
AOR Received.
25 August 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Interview........
Waiting for shedule

Hi everyone
I m new on this fourm
I hve a question plz answer me
My file is trnsfer to LVO in July 2014 after that I can't heard any news from LVO last month I order notes I which they said that ur file is in interview que. Why they recommend my case for interview?? Plz senior members guide me can I snd them case enquiry?? Can any one tell me how long process interview cases?
Please reply.......
Thnx

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

sulemanmirza said:
1. I sent updates of my visit (sponsor) to Pakistan and Umrah with my wife to them voluntarily and it helped me as I can see it in notes that they mentioned about it. That sponsor visited and they both went on a religious pilgrimage to Saudia Arabia. I passed my eligibility so I can safely say voluntarily sent info helps.

So gather all the travel tickets, receipts of shopping (as gifts), hotel bookings, dinning out receipts and good amount of pictures of places visited including selfies of just you guys. Also add pictures of your Pakistan visit for the wedding and mention the event on the back of the picture. Collect all that and a cover letter with details of the visit and send them voluntarily.
My husband' s interview will be scheduled , and I was thinking if I send them prove of my traveling to Pakistan and pictures of different occasion , would they revert their decision at this point? I never tell them about my one year stay in Pakistan.

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014

Are you a nikah only or complete rukhsati case?

Mehrma said:
Hi everyone
I m new on this fourm
I hve a question plz answer me
My file is trnsfer to LVO in July 2014 after that I can't heard any news from LVO last month I order notes I which they said that ur file is in interview que. Why they recommend my case for interview?? Plz senior members guide me can I snd them case enquiry?? Can any one tell me how long process interview cases?
Please reply.......
Thnx

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

hhafiz said:
You need to book an appointment with IOM. Send an email at CANMEDPK @ iom.int (without space) with the email you received and also provide them the following information:

Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
Passport No.:
Contact No.:
Visa Category:
They will get back to you with the medical appointment. Make sure you read the email carefully and print off all the docs requested.
What are the chances that my eligibility, criminality, background etc. are done.

hassan332

Jan 20, 2013

is there any way to track my pp if i get not get tracking number from vfs? can also any1 give ne the email for islamabad iffice so i can try contact them. i am kind if worried now. its been 55 days after pp submission. ...

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HORI420 said:
What are the chances that my eligibility, criminality, background etc. are done.
No one can exactly say about it.....BUT if you have received your remedical request then most probably your Eligibility and Background checks are completed. May be criminality check is in process......
You can order notes to get more clear picture of your case.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

General: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (WITHOUT SPACE)

Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

hassan332 said:
is there any way to track my pp if i get not get tracking number from vfs? can also any1 give ne the email for islamabad iffice so i can try contact them. i am kind if worried now. its been 55 days after pp submission. ...