Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

savera85 said:
somebody sent pen poison information against me although i hav also semt proof that its wrong frm notes i got that they put menin interview que frm nov 2014 but i guess that it takes time fr ur turn as there are many people in interview.. Frm last few months i hav noticed that interviews are being conducted every two months last time there were interviews on 27 march n 27 may then but it seems that there are no interviews in last week of july then there shud be interviews in last week of aug n 1st week of sep.
Best of luck everyone.. May we all get on the spot visas in interviews.. Ameen :)
Couldn't understand a word about the reason of interview. Please explain.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

farhann23 said:
I see you guys communicated with CIC via email, which email address did you send the email to?
We use below options to communicate with London Visa office specifically.

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca (without spaces, don't forget to mention your UCI or application number with applicant's name in the subject.

Most reliable way is case specific inquiry ( this have a high ratio of getting a response back from LVO).
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

sulemanmirza said:
Couldn't understand a word about the reason of interview. Please explain.
Wenever there is a word poison pen in notes it means that somebody has complained about u tonthe immigration.. In my case some of my rivals complained about me that this is fake marriage.. I already had an idea about it but wen i ordered noted frst time in october it was confirmed bcz there was mentioned that they got poison pen information n in april i ordered notes second time n got to know that i am in interview que

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015

Hi Salam,

my question is from all senior members, how does impact sending the additional information without CIC request. the reason i am asking because we (me & my husband) are going to meet in turkey to spend our short vacations. he will be travelling from Canada and i will travel from UAE.

1. Do we need to send our travel documents to CIC LVO after this trip.
2. i renewed my UAE visa for next 02 years, do i need to inform and update LVO with the new visa document.
3. In April, 2015 my mother in law was traveling to Pakistan to attend a family wedding so i went to see her and attended the wedding as well, do i need to update LVO.

Thank you in advance! i hope & pray for smooth n quick process for all of us.

Regards,

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

I send Inquiry to CIC and i got that reply.

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file went through an initial review. It does not signify that we are ready to provide a decision. Note that the file is still well inside our service standard (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp).

We will contact you in due course.

now whats its mean :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have a question regarding the filling of form 3907e country specific ,, a 22 pages form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf), should i fill it by hand because its not writable in pdf, is it oky with hands. or if there is any free software then plz share some1,
thanx and regards,,,,

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

astopal said:
I have a question regarding the filling of form 3907e country specific ,, a 22 pages form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf), should i fill it by hand because its not writable in pdf, is it oky with hands. or if there is any free software then plz share some1,
thanx and regards,,,,
Yes fill it by hand. i did the same. No issues.

hgauhar

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
28 Aug 2014
Med's Request
25 March 2015
Med's Done....
2 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
20 Jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 august 2015
LANDED..........
17 august 2015

Should we send a case specific enquiry to LVO if Primary Applicant is leaving his/her job?
Also it would be good to know the status of application with CSE

attsopal

May 22, 2014
rejection - Reopening of case.

Dear All,

i have a complicated case, Kindly help me figure out when will my process end.

I submitted my application on 12,December 2012. and it was accepted for sponsorship in 17th January 2013.

My status updated to "We started processing your application on September 3, 2014".

and on 11th July 2015 status updated to "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

during this time no one contacted me for any information.

After this i received a letter on my email that my case has been rejected Due to following reason.

"A medical exam was requested on 2014/07/08 and again on 2015/02/17. You have not complied with our request for medical examination as per A16(2)(b)".

I requested them through a channel to reconsider my case as i didnt receive any medical requested.

I short, they reviewed their decision and reopened my case and requested medical which i provided them with in a week,

also i informed them that i have moved to saudi arabia for job purposes on November 2014 and i am still here.
so they said if i am here , i have to give them an original KSA police Certificate and also resubmit Schedule A form.

they sent Instruction for KSA Police certificate to my Home address in Pakistan through mail.which i haven't received yet.

now i just want to know that how much process is left on my application and how long do i have to wait for PR.

Adding that, me and My Wife are living together since we got married.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

msaadsaqib said:
I send Inquiry to CIC and i got that reply.

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file went through an initial review. It does not signify that we are ready to provide a decision. Note that the file is still well inside our service standard (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp).

We will contact you in due course.

now whats its mean :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
When did you send a request? And what date you got the response back from them?
Have you ordered your notes yet? If not then order it today that will give you an idea where your application stands at.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

hgauhar said:
Should we send a case specific enquiry to LVO if Primary Applicant is leaving his/her job?
Also it would be good to know the status of application with CSE
No. If he is changing his address or going to a new job in another city then yes, otherwise there is no need for it. Also case specific inquiry for status without any genuine reason is worthless, they would send you a reply same as another member saying your case is in review and you are under normal processing times. Ordering notes can help you get a clear picture.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

zbaby said:
Hi Salam,

my question is from all senior members, how does impact sending the additional information without CIC request. the reason i am asking because we (me & my husband) are going to meet in turkey to spend our short vacations. he will be travelling from Canada and i will travel from UAE.

1. Do we need to send our travel documents to CIC LVO after this trip.
2. i renewed my UAE visa for next 02 years, do i need to inform and update LVO with the new visa document.
3. In April, 2015 my mother in law was traveling to Pakistan to attend a family wedding so i went to see her and attended the wedding as well, do i need to update LVO.

Thank you in advance! i hope & pray for smooth n quick process for all of us.

Regards,
1. I sent updates of my visit (sponsor) to Pakistan and Umrah with my wife to them voluntarily and it helped me as I can see it in notes that they mentioned about it. That sponsor visited and they both went on a religious pilgrimage to Saudia Arabia. I passed my eligibility so I can safely say voluntarily sent info helps.

So gather all the travel tickets, receipts of shopping (as gifts), hotel bookings, dinning out receipts and good amount of pictures of places visited including selfies of just you guys. Also add pictures of your Pakistan visit for the wedding and mention the event on the back of the picture. Collect all that and a cover letter with details of the visit and send them voluntarily.

nksb

Jun 3, 2015

Hello Everyone , Need some Help , I am kind of confused ,

Got a e-mail from VFS saying " My passport dispatched on July 9th from Visa office to Visa Application Center , but when I did online tracking is says , your passport dispatched July from Visa office to Visa Application Center on July 10.. so i am confused why 2 dates ? any idea ?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nksb said:
Hello Everyone , Need some Help , I am kind of confused ,

Got a e-mail from VFS saying " My passport dispatched on July 9th from Visa office to Visa Application Center , but when I did online tracking is says , your passport dispatched July from Visa office to Visa Application Center on July 10.. so i am confused why 2 dates ? any idea ?
NKSB......congrats you got your passport stamped.......
Probably It was dispatched from Visa office on July 9th and received at VAC on 10th
......BTW July 9/10 does not matter, as long as you received it :)

nksb

Jun 3, 2015

hhafiz said:
NKSB......congrats you got your passport stamped.......
Probably It was dispatched from Visa office on July 9th and received at VAC on 10th
......BTW July 9/10 does not matter, as long as you received it :)
Thanks ,
But the thing is I did not receive any call for VAC for passport pickup and my status is still same Disptached from Canada Visa Office , Islamabad on July 10th to (VAC) Visa Application Center .. so I think may in transit ? or Tuesday Morning Insha allah Will get a call for passport pickup ..
Not sure how long it takes fro dispatched from Islamabad to Karachi

I will pray all of you , Insha Allah Allah sab kam asan karee Ameen .