+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Upiya said:
Why don't the lawyers know if they should order notes or send an inquiry because clearly they dont respond to inquiries.

Yes only notes can help you at this time. i have never apply for note but in your case talk to the lawyer and ask him the apply for notes. it will give you a clear picture.

shaikhy

Oct 29, 2011

Salam all,

I am very concerned about my application. My spouse is a Pakistani citizen who has been living in U.A.E all her life. We got married in Pakistan and now she is back in U.A.E while our application gets processed. We completed the U.A.E guide and forms and followed those instructions but our file was transferred to LVO. My concern is around the documents submitted since U.A.E guide does not require original documents for these: marriage certificate, birth certificate, education.

We submitted Original English Nikkah Nama (which says true translation - referring to as translation of the the urdu nikkah nama), notarized copy of Nadra Marriage Ceritificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs, notarized copy of urdu nikkah nama attested by ministry of foreign affairs, notarized copy of nadra birth certificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs and the same for university degree. Now that file was transferred to LVO, I feel they might ask for all these documents in their original form other than the english nikkah nama which we sent the original for. Since attested by ministry of foreign affairs, does anybody here know if that would be sufficient? or they will ask for the originals for all of these documents? and if so should we call them and explain how our file was transferred to LVO instead of Abu Dhabi so we did not submit originals but notarized and attested copies? and that if its ok to send it to them now since our file was just recently transferred to LVO. Please help :(

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

shaikhy said:
Salam all,

I am very concerned about my application. My spouse is a Pakistani citizen who has been living in U.A.E all her life. We got married in Pakistan and now she is back in U.A.E while our application gets processed. We completed the U.A.E guide and forms and followed those instructions but our file was transferred to LVO. My concern is around the documents submitted since U.A.E guide does not require original documents for these: marriage certificate, birth certificate, education.

We submitted Original English Nikkah Nama (which says true translation - referring to as translation of the the urdu nikkah nama), notarized copy of Nadra Marriage Ceritificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs, notarized copy of urdu nikkah nama attested by ministry of foreign affairs, notarized copy of nadra birth certificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs and the same for university degree. Now that file was transferred to LVO, I feel they might ask for all these documents in their original form other than the english nikkah nama which we sent the original for. Since attested by ministry of foreign affairs, does anybody here know if that would be sufficient? or they will ask for the originals for all of these documents? and if so should we call them and explain how our file was transferred to LVO instead of Abu Dhabi so we did not submit originals but notarized and attested copies? and that if its ok to send it to them now since our file was just recently transferred to LVO. Please help :(
What is your timeline.??

I would recommend not to just sent your precious original documents without LVO asking for them, I have a bad experience with them regarding handling of mails, so I would say wait for LVO to ask if required, but with the above docs you sent already I think they will only ask for Original Nikkah Nama from you when your case gets into processing. I don't think they will ask for original educational documents, Your time line can give us a better understanding of the status of your case.

If I were at your place I would have just sent the original Nikkah Nama & original Nadra Marriage registration separately and would wait for them to ask for original educational documents.

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

Today my husband got this mail from LVO....

"This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.
We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview."

Now how long they will take time to interview...

MMMEEESSS

Jun 29, 2015

i m july 2014 applicant
After request from LVO i submitted my original pasport qt islamabad visa offive. y medical wil expire on 23 oct so i ddnt het any request of Remed like other ppl
Ecas said DM so is there any chance od negative DM??

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

MMMEEESSS said:
i m july 2014 applicant
After request from LVO i submitted my original pasport qt islamabad visa offive. y medical wil expire on 23 oct so i ddnt het any request of Remed like other ppl
Ecas said DM so is there any chance od negative DM??
What is your timeline ? also are u a husband r wife sponsorship case. If they request for passport and u were not placed in interview than 99.9% its good sign

MMMEEESSS

Jun 29, 2015

Application July 2014
AOR Aug 2014
SA and File tranafer Sep 2014
Upfront medical done annd received Oct 2014
Additional documnet request May 2014
Ecas status in process June 2014
Ecas DM late june 2014
Pasport request 1st july 2014
pasport submitted 6th july 2014

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

MMMEEESSS said:
Application July 2014
AOR Aug 2014
Ecas DM late june 2014

[/quot

Congrats you r v lucky! do pray for all of us !

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

MMMEEESSS said:
Application July 2014
AOR Aug 2014
Ecas DM late june 2014
So doing late upfront medical helped you in not getting a remed request.? and that reduced a good amount of time from your case.? So should we call it a wise practice :p of doing late upfront medical.?

shahazaad1

Jul 6, 2015

Dear All
I am sleeping member of this group and getting useful information from the forum.
I sponsored my wife and child (residing in Pakistan) on Feb 2012 while my sponsor approved (from CIC Missisaga) in October 2012 (strange they took this much time)..... Bad luck continued to be prevailed that no one asked from us about anything until december 2013, when she was invited for medical. The medical was done and marriage and husband visit photographs were asked as well (in same medical request letter). Everything was submitted within a week. Than again long deep silence. In 2015 June (after 18 months), she was requested to undertake another medical exam. She was preparing for exam that we got email from LVO that your relationship is not genuine and you submitted inconsistent and inadequate record so under section R4(1) I refuse your application for PR. However, within30 days submit police report, visit photgraphs, marriage photgraphs , viber/facebook chat etc to ascertain the relationship bla blah blah.

I dont understand that the poeple sitting in islamabad VO (morons) had been submitted all record in details, I doubt my record was properly handled or submitted to LVO.
Well now I have submitted all record and details asked by them and my wife and kid have gone another medical examination.
I am curious to know why did LVOfficer said I refuse your application and asked further docs.
Its totally disappointing stuff.
any suggestion

nksb

Jun 3, 2015

MMMEEESSS said:
Application July 2014
AOR Aug 2014
Ecas DM late june 2014
Mine timeline is also same as yours , I am also July 2014 applicant the only thing is i got re-medical request in May 2015
I submit mine PP on June 17th 2015 still waiting .....
Also got original doucments back from LVO

MMMEEESSS

Jun 29, 2015

May be it is wise dicission to do late upfront
:)
actually this is my sister case i discussed above.In.my case all dates are same excrpt medical and i dinr got DM and pasport request yet. also gone through remedical laat week.
she appeared in upfront medical in june 2014 with me but some cimplication her chestt xray made her test approve in oct 2014.

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

Please reply::::

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.
We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview."

Now how long they will take time to interview. ? :'(

mess

May 4, 2015

Akhan22 said:

Hi,

I don't want want to disappoint you but waiting for an interview can take sometime (6 months+). I was also waiting for an interview.

I hope things go easy for u.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Akhan22 said:

did you order notes or not yet??