27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AoA...any body here from Islamabad travelling to Toronto before eid or after eid...and can some one tell me that what kid of question they ask at toronto airport and what document should we keep with us...thnx

munnabhai86

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015

Thanks for this info!!!
BTW i got exactly the same letter on 3rd june and that says they are currently processing applications received in LVO between March 2014 & May 2014. If they are doing july- september apps that means they are working really fast which is a great sign for all of us.

hassan51214 said:
Dear XXXXXX,

The processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times that may not accurately reflect current processing times when a significant occurrence has impacted the regular flow of processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. This was, therefore, an already significantly aged caseload. The files from the large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these aged files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

As the posted processing time is historical and has been impacted by a specific invent – the transfer of an aged inventory – it does not accurately reflect the current processing time experienced by new applications received in London. To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications received in London from July to September 2014.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

AFKTareen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014

N.Ali said:
Aoa everyone. back in feb i got my visa but i never received my original documents. how to get them back?

I'm also waiting. Sent a case specific inquiry couple weeks back to LDN, no reply yet.

Contacted CPC Mississauga two days ago, some retard lady first told me they discard all documents including originals after scanning and I did a mistake by sending originals. After 5 minutes of pointless arguments, I was finally able to convince her that Pakistani process requires originals. Then she simply said contact your visa office, we can't do anything.

I have already started collecting information about getting duplicates. I don't see those originals coming back to me.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

AFKTareen said:
I'm also waiting. Sent a case specific inquiry couple weeks back to LDN, no reply yet.

Contacted CPC Mississauga two days ago, some retard lady first told me they discard all documents including originals after scanning and I did a mistake by sending originals. After 5 minutes of pointless arguments, I was finally able to convince her that Pakistani process requires originals. Then she simply said contact your visa office, we can't do anything.

I think getting those originals back will be more painful then getting back a visa stamped passport.

Please help if anyone has already been through this. Thanks.
lolz. That is insane :). feel sorry for you.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mubashar Mirza said:
AoA...any body here from Islamabad travelling to Toronto before eid or after eid...and can some one tell me that what kid of question they ask at toronto airport and what document should we keep with us...thnx
Passport with Visa stamped on it, Landing paper that come with the VISA, and Your Ticket. (Handy your original CNIC just in case if someone ask at ISB airport)
At Toronto Airport sometimes they just ask general questions, like which city you are going to, is your wife/husband out there to pick you up and which address you are going to etc.?
Best.

AFKTareen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014

AFKTareen said:
Quick question:

My spouse's passport is in islamabad these days. Should we expect COPR to come with passport, or do they send COPR separately by post?

Thanks
Can anyone answer my above question please?

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

AFKTareen said:
Can anyone answer my above question please?
Yes that will come with passport .

sumairah

Mar 5, 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a question.
LVO requested some documents from my husband, including English translation of Nikah Nama. I wanted to send everything quickly to LVO so I was wondering if my husband scans the english translation to me and I sign it and scan it back will that be acceptable? Will LVO have a problem with it?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sumairah said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question.
LVO requested some documents from my husband, including English translation of Nikah Nama. I wanted to send everything quickly to LVO so I was wondering if my husband scans the english translation to me and I sign it and scan it back will that be acceptable? Will LVO have a problem with it?
It is recommended always to send documents by mail specially Nikkah Nama as you will loose the golden seal of it if you scan and then send it. Secondly as far as I know you don't require signatures on English translation of Nikkah Nama, coz your signatures beats the purpose of getting it notarized by a advocate.

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

hhafiz said:
You got to wait for the re-medical request.
Remedial is half of what you submitted in upfront medical. ...so wait for the instructions

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sumairah said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question.
Get your Nikah Nama translated and Notarized as per CIC criteria then have it TCS to LVO. See the links below for details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=040&t=4

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

I recently send the Enquiry to CIC LONDON can any body tell after how long they will response ?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

msaadsaqib said:
I recently send the Enquiry to CIC LONDON can any body tell after how long they will response ?
They can take up to 28 days to respond or they may not respond at all.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

sumairah said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question.
Hi,

No need to sign again, because the original already they have with stamp and signature, mine i have sent without signature.