+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arslan527 said:
Hope everyone is doing great and gets their process completed sooooon......

My wife is waiting for the passport to be stamped.

How long the visa is valid for ? In how many days she has to travel?

Thanks
Validity of VISA corresponds to the validity of medical. See when you last had your medical done. That gives you an approximate idea.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

zbaby said:
Thanks Suleman yes this is what i meant to say, there is 2nd UCI for PA to check the status online. you mean i should order notes then to get that 2nd UCI#.
Thanks Mercy, hope we will hear something soon as you are Nov, very closed !!
Would there be any difference if you were to use 2nd UCI? I mean do you get more or different information if you were to check the ecase status using PA's UCI?
Thanks

JasonK

Jun 22, 2015

Hi everyone,

My wife was asked to submit her passport to London visa office though she lives in Pakistan. After the in depth research, she submitted her passport for the visa stamp process at the VFS Karachi location because Islamabad High Commission makes the arrangements from London Visa Office (according to VFS Karachi office).

Does anyone has submitted the passport for the Visa Ready to be Stamped purpose at the VFS Karachi location? If yes, could you please share the time line?

It has been more than 4 weeks and there's no correspondence from the Islamabad High Commission.

I wonder what's the processing time to get the visa stamped these days through Islamabad.

Any input would be highly appreciated!
JK

hassan332

Jan 20, 2013

my wife submitted her pp fr stamp at gizri karachi vfs on may 19. and still waiting fr pp. hope that helps.

JasonK said:
Hi everyone,

My wife was asked to submit her passport to London visa office though she lives in Pakistan. After the in depth research, she submitted her passport for the visa stamp process at the VFS Karachi location because Islamabad High Commission makes the arrangements from London Visa Office (according to VFS Karachi office).

Does anyone has submitted the passport for the Visa Ready to be Stamped purpose at the VFS Karachi location? If yes, could you please share the time line?

It has been more than 4 weeks and there's no correspondence from the Islamabad High Commission.

I wonder what's the processing time to get the visa stamped these days through Islamabad.

Any input would be highly appreciated!
JK

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015

hassan332 said:
my wife submitted her pp fr stamp at gizri karachi vfs on may 19. and still waiting fr pp. hope that helps.

its been 15 days and still waiting

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015

Aoa everyone. back in feb i got my visa but i never received my original documents. how to get them back?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

N.Ali said:
Aoa everyone. back in feb i got my visa but i never received my original documents. how to get them back?
Did you send LVO a case specific inquiry?
Alternatively you can also contact CIC Mississauga?

Jun 22, 2015

Asalam Alikum and Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the medical. The London VISA office asked for the medical for my wife 14 days prior to expiring. Her medical expired on May 24, 2015. My question is should I get her to do another medical before they ask for a re-medical just to provide papers right away and speed up the process or should I wait for the request?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

June 21st 2014 file transferred to LVO
April 8th 2015 started processing
Medical results recieved update June 2015
Still waiting which by the way sucks for all of us waiting for further information .

hassan51214

Apr 26, 2009
Med's Done....
05-02-2015

Dear XXXXXX,

The processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times that may not accurately reflect current processing times when a significant occurrence has impacted the regular flow of processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. This was, therefore, an already significantly aged caseload. The files from the large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these aged files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

As the posted processing time is historical and has been impacted by a specific invent – the transfer of an aged inventory – it does not accurately reflect the current processing time experienced by new applications received in London. To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications received in London from July to September 2014.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

hassan51214 said:
Dear XXXXXX,

The processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times that may not accurately reflect current processing times when a significant occurrence has impacted the regular flow of processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. This was, therefore, an already significantly aged caseload. The files from the large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these aged files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

As the posted processing time is historical and has been impacted by a specific invent – the transfer of an aged inventory – it does not accurately reflect the current processing time experienced by new applications received in London. To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications received in London from July to September 2014.

Sincerely,

NXR
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
This was very informative! Thanks for sharing.

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

HFHH13 said:
This was very informative! Thanks for sharing.
Good one buddy.

This is a general template that they send to everyone requesting an update before 11 months.
I received the same reply in November 2014.

ahmadbilal_85

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015, May 2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
15 June
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
30 June
VISA ISSUED...
30 June
LANDED..........
1 year time to land :)

Mine got into UK in July and have been asked for re-med and some docs sometime before. Hope they wind up july-sep applications soon :)

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012

hassan51214 said:
Dear XXXXXX,

Sincerely,

NXR
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
Thank you for sharing this response
+1 for you :)

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015

WaitingSucks2015 said:

I have a question regarding the medical. The London VISA office asked for the medical for my wife 14 days prior to expiring. Her medical expired on May 24, 2015. My question is should I get her to do another medical before they ask for a re-medical just to provide papers right away and speed up the process or should I wait for the request?

Still waiting which by the way sucks for all of us waiting for further information .
I dont think you can do a remedical just like that if lvo or delhi hasnt requested it, because you are supposed to take a form with you that comes with remedical request

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

WaitingSucks2015 said:

You got to wait for the re-medical request.