Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

aylia24 said:
No. after that I did not get any update from CIC. let see what happen next.
You should seriously consider ordering notes to find out what is happening with your case file.

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

Raxa said:
does anybody know how much time Lov office take for the passport request after reassessment of medical?
I got re-medical Request and i am waiting for passport request since 15 march 2015

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Assalam o Alaikum Friends and Members,

I finally came out with a Spouse Sponsorship of Pakistani Applicant FAQ Guide.
http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq

There are so many questions that are repetitive as most people are aware of -- such as:
How long does it take to get PPR after the DM?
Where do I send RPRF payment?
How to order gcms notes? When to order?
How to read gcms notes?
What forms do I need to print for spouse sponsorship of Pakistani applicant?
What is the next step?
How long do I have to wait?
and so much more...

I think it covers about two-thirds of the questions that get asked in the thread.
If you would like to volunteer some more detail information, please send me a PM or email.
(i.e. contribute a mistake in the common mistakes section or add another section/topic, or expand details on a topic.)
If you find the FAQ or Timelines Spreadsheet beneficial, please click [good] next to my alias name Mercy24.

Even better, if you choose to add this link to your signature -- I would appreciate the support in creating awareness.
Spouse Sponsorship of Pakistani Applicant FAQ http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq

Wishing you all re-unification with your loved one soon.
Cheers! ;)

Reactions: wasiqjaved

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

Mercy24 said:
You should seriously consider ordering notes to find out what is happening with your case file.
I ordered the notes and let see when I get it

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015 In Process...: 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
17-Sept-2015 Decision Made: 31-Oct-2015

Hello quick question, On ecas it says Decision Made under Sponsorship Application Status and under "Permanent Residence Application Status" Application Received and when I click on Application Received , it says "We received ******** application for permanent residence on November 25, 2014." Now how do I know where is my case file? Is it in London Visa office? when I received my AOR on february 22nd 2015 it gave the address of London visa office for any questions or inquiries regarding my case but didn't specify where my file is currently. So can anyone help me please??

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Applied in June 2014.........My e-case status is showing "In Process" since May 22, 2015........and then it says "Medical results have been received."............Although we haven't received any requests from LVO so far.......
What should I expect next?
Anyone experienced same situation? Senior members please provide your opinion.

Thanks...

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

Hi Folks,

Alhamdolillah my Wife finally got her passport request (PPR) email Today.

Quick questions (sorry too excited that the moment):

- In the attached PDF letter, it is stated that:

The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) when requested.
-> What do they mean by 'Confirmation of Permanent Resident Documents(s)'? Should my Wife wait until she receives 'Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document' from CIC/LVO before submitting her passport to Islamabad?

My understanding was that she will print out this PPR, fill up the attached form, send photographs and her passport to Islamabad where they will staple the Canadian PR visa to her passport and return it back to her. I am confused about the COPR here.

-> Do we have to any additional fees (I paid the $1050~ fee at the time I filed her application with CIC)? They haven't mentioned anything about the fees in this letter.

-> How do VFS send the passport back -- does she have to go to collect the passport or do they house deliver? Do they give any tracking number for the passport?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

m23khan said:
Hi Folks,

Alhamdolillah my Wife finally got her passport request (PPR) email Today.

Quick questions (sorry too excited that the moment):

- In the attached PDF letter, it is stated that:

-> What do they mean by 'Confirmation of Permanent Resident Documents(s)'? Should my Wife wait until she receives 'Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document' from CIC/LVO before submitting her passport to Islamabad?

My understanding was that she will print out this PPR, fill up the attached form, send photographs and her passport to Islamabad where they will staple the Canadian PR visa to her passport and return it back to her. I am confused about the COPR here.

-> Do we have to any additional fees (I paid the $1050~ fee at the time I filed her application with CIC)? They haven't mentioned anything about the fees in this letter.

-> How do VFS send the passport back -- does she have to go to collect the passport or do they house deliver? Do they give any tracking number for the passport?
Congratulations. You will receive COPR with passport when its returned back from Islamabad CHC.
No, additional fees for CIC. But you will have to pay VAC for courier service of your passport. They will provide a tracking number.
When passport is ready, you will need to pickup from VAC location. Passport Transmission Service -1550 PKR.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Wizda said:
Hello quick question, On ecas it says Decision Made under Sponsorship Application Status and under "Permanent Residence Application Status" Application Received and when I click on Application Received , it says "We received ******** application for permanent residence on November 25, 2014." Now how do I know where is my case file? Is it in London Visa office? when I received my AOR on february 22nd 2015 it gave the address of London visa office for any questions or inquiries regarding my case but didn't specify where my file is currently. So can anyone help me please??
Your file was transferred to LVO.
Your timeline is similar to mine.

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

Mercy24 said:
Congratulations. You will receive COPR with passport when its returned back from Islamabad CHC.
No, additional fees for CIC. But you will have to pay VAC for courier service of your passport. They will provide a tracking number.
When passport is ready, you will need to pickup from VAC location.
JazakAllah Khair

For Karachi VFS location,
Approximately how long will it take for passport to be returned from Islamabad with COPR+Visa once it has been submitted at Karachi?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

m23khan said:
JazakAllah Khair

For Karachi VFS location,
Approximately how long will it take for passport to be returned from Islamabad with COPR+Visa once it has been submitted at Karachi?
Less than 2 weeks.

seharahmar

Jun 1, 2015

Hi everyone! :)
Im new to this forum. Just found it a few days ago while looking up some information.

I have question or rather a concern. I have applied my husband's application in September/ October 2013.
Everything is going well masha'Allah. We are patient.
We had received the re-medical request which we already did. The status on our online file says DECISION MADE. So im pretty excited and hopeful that its a YES! I had a few complications in my pregnancy unfortunately and my doctors gave me few documents to submit to CIC so that i can have him with me asap.

Im just wondering when should I be expecting a response from them. Also will it be an email or mail?
For the re-med, we had submit pictures, polio certificate, passport photocopies.

If anyone can just tell me what should i be expecting and when, it'll be great!
Thank you in advance!

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

seharahmar said:
Hi everyone! :)
Im new to this forum. Just found it a few days ago while looking up some information.

I have question or rather a concern. I have applied my husband's application in September/ October 2013.
Everything is going well masha'Allah. We are patient.
We had received the re-medical request which we already did. The status on our online file says DECISION MADE. So im pretty excited and hopeful that its a YES! I had a few complications in my pregnancy unfortunately and my doctors gave me few documents to submit to CIC so that i can have him with me asap.

Im just wondering when should I be expecting a response from them. Also will it be an email or mail?
For the re-med, we had submit pictures, polio certificate, passport photocopies.

If anyone can just tell me what should i be expecting and when, it'll be great!
Thank you in advance!
In my opinion, if your status shows DM then I would say just wait for a couple of weeks rather than submitting new documents. You will receive PPR very soon InshAllah......Once you submitted PP it may take up to 2 weeks before you receive your PP with VISA stamped on it............Rest is up to you.
Would you share how long it took before you status changed from In-Process to Decision Made?

Best of luck......

seharahmar

Jun 1, 2015

hhafiz said:
In my opinion, if your status shows DM then I would say just wait for a couple of weeks rather than submitting new documents. You will receive PPR very soon InshAllah......Once you submitted PP it may take up to 2 weeks before you receive your PP with VISA stamped on it............Rest is up to you.
Would you share how long it took before you status changed from In-Process to Decision Made?

Best of luck......
file went in process on Jan 2015
paid the remaning amount of sponsorship in between as requested
remed was done on 5th may
and DM showed on my file as i checked last monday

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

I havent received any update from cic..re.medical was done first week of may..... D
Should i be concern... As ppl of same timeline are getting response.my file is in process since april