Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sj0786 said:
Dear thanks for your kind reply my time line

my wife apply

case apply: 5 May 2014
approved and transfer to LVO : 30 July 2014
CSQ Request Feb 2015
CSQ Sent 27 feb 2015

below email from LVO cause i ask about my file process time and reply above email.
please read email and tell me what they said about process time.

my wife in pakistan now last 8 months and pregnent now 3 months and back canada in July
doctor said delivery date in octobor first week.my question is can I apply for visit couse my wife alon
in canada no relative.
again i attach my email read and please reply.

THANKS

EMAIL FROM LVO

Please see below for processing times:

The processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center (CPC) in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times. They reflect the average processing time for the files that were finalized during the period of reference, but, at times, they don't always accurately reflect the expected processing time for files that are entering processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. The files from this large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these much older files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications where the date received in CPC-Mississauga is between May 1st and July 31st, 2014.
End of email.

Please any body help me about current time

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

sundusk said:
Can someone tell me what is upfront medical? Because I just know about 1 medical which is part of the process
upfront = when they do medical before submitting the application.

re-med = subsequent medicals after first one expires.

Stop confusing yourself, just wait patiently, you will hear in due time

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

myself777 said:
They asked to provide more proof of my intention to return to Canada once my wife receives her PR visa
Please explain a bit about what u mean about return to canada once ur wife get pr? R u canadian citizen and living in pakistan?

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

Hello Everyone ! I sponsored my wife from Pakistan
time lime : Upfront med and App filed July 2014
file transfered to LVO sept 30 2014
additional docs request on april 24 2015 .

Does this mean im near completion and how long would the processing time b from here . Thanks

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

@Cambridge

Hello Cambridge,

Your inbox is full again. I had composed the message but could not send to you.
Please clear your outbox and some messages from you inbox.

Thanks.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

rizwan16 said:
Hello Everyone ! I sponsored my wife from Pakistan
time lime : Upfront med and App filed July 2014
file transfered to LVO sept 30 2014
additional docs request on april 24 2015 .

Does this mean im near completion and how long would the processing time b from here . Thanks
What were the additional docs requested?
When did they receive?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sparky boy said:
Dear all...salam...
Can somebody tell me the procedure .... I have recieve my re medical request ... Now what next...???
New Delhi processing your medical.
And security and background checks are being done.
So now you are just waiting for a decision made to made and get a Passport Request.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi everyone
is there anyone flying on 8th of may please inbox me
thanks

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

Mercy24 said:
What were the additional docs requested?
When did they receive?
just regarding conintuos of releationship such as proof of contact .. airline tickets if i had visited her since application date which i had. more photos .

M_B

Dec 13, 2014

AOA everyone, my husband applied in mARCH 2014 and is sponsoring me, my case is also in LVO, they started processing my case on november 20, 2014, meanwhile they also asked for nikah nama in urdu etc, somewhere around january 2015, then in february/march when my first medical expired my husband got an email from LVO to send them a statement if i carry any ilnesses or if i have travelled outside the country etc, they also wrote that based on this statement they will decide if i should get my remedical done, however since then we got no further update, they didnt ask us to do the remedical nor told us if our statement was accepted or not. its been 2 months since then and 5 months since my application started processing and i dont knw wAT to do next, should we email the LVO for the any updates on our case?
As u can see my husband was accepted as a sponsor on may 9 2014 and technically its been one year already since i submitted the application. A friend of mine submitted her application in march also and she got ppr in january 2015,she has landed in canada in april 2015. i m freaking out now that may be something is wrong with my case and as far i have researched msot of the applications that achieved sponsor aproval in May have already received ppr or are getting landing dates.
plz can anyone tell me what should be my next step regarding my case?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad

Assalam-u-Alaikum,
Can anyone help me with the address of vfsglobal in Islamabad ? On their site there are 2 addresses:
F-7 MARKAZ,BEST WAY BUILDING, ISLAMABAD and 4-B Sadiq Plaza, Opposite Miraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad.
Where should I be going to submit my passport and do I need to go in person or a family member can submit it ?
Thanks in advance.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

M_B said:
AOA everyone, my husband applied in mARCH 2014 and is sponsoring me, my case is also in LVO, they started processing my case on november 20, 2014, meanwhile they also asked for nikah nama in urdu etc, somewhere around january 2015, then in february/march when my first medical expired my husband got an email from LVO to send them a statement if i carry any ilnesses or if i have travelled outside the country etc, they also wrote that based on this statement they will decide if i should get my remedical done, however since then we got no further update, they didnt ask us to do the remedical nor told us if our statement was accepted or not. its been 2 months since then and 5 months since my application started processing and i dont knw wAT to do next, should we email the LVO for the any updates on our case?
As u can see my husband was accepted as a sponsor on may 9 2014 and technically its been one year already since i submitted the application. A friend of mine submitted her application in march also and she got ppr in january 2015,she has landed in canada in april 2015. i m freaking out now that may be something is wrong with my case and as far i have researched msot of the applications that achieved sponsor aproval in May have already received ppr or are getting landing dates.
plz can anyone tell me what should be my next step regarding my case?
perhaps send an inquiry & see what's going on as it seems that your case was pretty smooth & they were showing that they will be issuing visa pretty soon.

fsuliman

Mar 29, 2015

Hello all, this is my first post.

Firstly, on the CIC website they have posted that processing times for LVO are now 29 months and for islamabad it is 36 months. I know that the applicants who apply from Pakistan, there files will automatically be transferred to the LVO. Does it still take about a year more or less a couple of months for a file to be processed from start to finish or does it really take 29 months?

Secondly, I got married in September 2014 and I have not yet filed the Spousal Sponsorship Application because some of the documents are missing. (Also, my wife's school transcripts have different spelling for her name. I think its common in Pakistan but I dont think that the Visa Office will accept discrepancies in spelling of the names.) So, I have been thinking to apply for a TRV (Temporary Visitor Visa) for my wife so we can be together sooner.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance!

canciti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi All,
I am sponsoring my wife from pakistan and I asked her to get the upfront medical done and get the copy 1 of medical report: Client biodata and summary (IMM 1017) from them as listed in the document check list but they gave her emedical information sheet instead and told her to send this with your application. Now my question is since she didn't get the IMM1017 form instead they gave her some other form called emedical information sheet signed and stamped by the panel physician. Is that fine? Is it some thing new that they are doing now? please reply, thanks

maniimran

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
29-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Med's Done....
01-03-2014

fsuliman said:
Hello all, this is my first post.

Firstly, on the CIC website they have posted that processing times for LVO are now 29 months and for islamabad it is 36 months. I know that the applicants who apply from Pakistan, there files will automatically be transferred to the LVO. Does it still take about a year more or less a couple of months for a file to be processed from start to finish or does it really take 29 months?

Secondly, I got married in September 2014 and I have not yet filed the Spousal Sponsorship Application because some of the documents are missing. (Also, my wife's school transcripts have different spelling for her name. I think its common in Pakistan but I dont think that the Visa Office will accept discrepancies in spelling of the names.) So, I have been thinking to apply for a TRV (Temporary Visitor Visa) for my wife so we can be together sooner.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance!
Doesnt matter with the name you can submit her transcripts . Yes you can apply for Trv there is no harm in applying.