waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mercy24 said:
What additional docs were requested?
They wanted more proof of re-establishment in Canada once my receives her PR so I wrote them a letter explaining everything step by step and also got letters from relatives and friends saying that they know about my plan to move back to Canada once my wife gets her visa.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sulemanmirza said:
got the following depressing reply from LVO regarding my question, of my wife's pregnancy, her medical and when would our case be finalized.

Don't know how the baby can become citizen, if I am a PR. Can anyone give a summary of what he really meant..??
Salam Suleman bhai,

It seems like a junior staff has given you a response.
As we already know, that processing times are not reflecting the current published processing times because of an aged caseload transferred from IVO.
Also, the keyword is eligible. For the child that is born in Pakistan, to be eligible Canadian Citizenship would mean that one of the parents would have to be a Canadian citizen which does not apply to your case as you are a PR.
So the child would need to be added as a dependent of the principal applicant in the application and resubmit with an updated application.
The child will have a PR status when approved along with the the PA.

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Can someone please give me LVO email address and advise how to order GCCM notes.

Thank you.

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

Mercy24 said:
Salam Suleman bhai,

It seems like a junior staff has given you a response.
As we already know, that processing times are not reflecting the current processing times because of an aged caseload transferred from IVO.
Also, the keyword is eligible. For the child that is born in Pakistan, to be eligible Canadian Citizenship would mean that one of the parents would have to be a Canadian citizen which does not apply to your case as you are a PR.
So the child would need to be added as a dependent of the principal applicant in the application and resubmit with an updated application.
The child will have a PR status when approved along with the the PA.
Not completely true. If the child is born in Canada he is automatically a Canadian citizen, my Uncles first born was the same when he landed as a PR in the country. But yes, if he is born in Pakistan he will need a visa.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

adilsulaiman said:
Not completely true. If the child is born in Canada he is automatically a Canadian citizen, my Uncles first born was the same when he landed as a PR in the country. But yes, if he is born in Pakistan he will need a visa.
Yes, I know that if the child is born in Canada that the child is a Canadian Citizen.
But the LVO stated the child will likely be born in Pakistan!
And this is what they are talking about when they meant 'eligible'.

sparky boy

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
Doc's Request.
19-12-14 nikah only case
File Transfer...
25 april 2014
Interview........
Jan 12-2016 and DM on 22-02-2016
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2016 INshAllah.

Dear Applicant,

Please note we have received your documents and they have been added to your file for officer review. You file is currently in the Eligibility and Security stages of processing.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

In reply of my email lvo send this email ... Cant understand what they r saying... N how much time left...???

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sparky boy said:
Dear Applicant,

Please note we have received your documents and they have been added to your file for officer review. You file is currently in the Eligibility and Security stages of processing.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

In reply of my email lvo send this email ... Cant understand what they r saying... N how much time left...???
same guy replied me with worthless information, I think he doesn't have much information about the process and just clearing up emails.

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Salaam. My spouse has been issued visa at Islamabad. I am planning to go to Islamabad directly this week to pick up the passport for my spouse and then fly to Afghanistan to see my spouse, insha-Allah.

For applications collected by an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child only), the following information is required:

1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. Original & a copy of valid CNIC of the applicant
3. Original & a copy of valid CNIC of immediate family member (spouse , parent or child only)
4. An authority letter in the name of the family member (spouse, parent or child only) bearing applicant's signatures
I just want to clarify...In Islamabad, they will require the ICR receipt, my spouse's tazkira and copy, authority letter from spouse, and what about me? I don't have tazkira. What will they need from me? Where can I find the authority letter form?

Thanks and I wish all of you speedy process.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

desighee said:
Salaam. My spouse has been issued visa at Islamabad. I am planning to go to Islamabad directly this week to pick up the passport for my spouse and then fly to Afghanistan to see my spouse, insha-Allah.

I just want to clarify...In Islamabad, they will require the ICR receipt, my spouse's tazkira and copy, authority letter from spouse, and what about me? I don't have tazkira. What will they need from me? Where can I find the authority letter form?

I doubt that they will let you pick it, or even get in the embassy. But I could be wrong, but first make sure.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

desighee said:

I dont know what tazkira is.. But all that is mentioned on vsf site which u quoted is required. Take along your original id card. And make sure your card number with full name must be mentioned in the authority letter which should be signed by your spouse.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

desighee said:

Also to be on the safe side, keep marriage registration certificate or copy of nikah nama along coz they might ask you about how u are related to applicant. Thats just in case to avoid any trouble.

Mubashar Mirza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013 then London transfer in Feb 2014
Med's Request
Re-Medical will be on 30 April 2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah

Hi...all yesterday i got my interview letter and re-medical + PCC.

Interview will be on 27 May 2015............thanks God and my wife is coming to Pakistan on 24 may 2015 so senior members should she will go with me to embassy...???if she will join me in interview then is it positive sign on visa officer...plz tell me your opinion on this....and i just book my re-medical appointment for 30 April 2015...Senior member plz guide me about interview.my wife is sponsoring me and its her second marriage and she had daughter from previous marriage...but its my first marriage....those who clear interview plz share your experience also inbox me interview tips.I will be really thankful to all.

sumairah

Mar 5, 2015

shahzad2002 said:
Seems like everybody is busy with their own file. There are some people who are waiting for reply from experienced members.
You guys should understand about new members who needs help like experienced people needed when they started here.
It will be appreciated if you reply for those new members.

I am sending file for my wife next week. I am not sending any medical with file because my wife is pregnant and doctor told her to no go for medical.
My question is that if its ok to send file without medical? Should I mention it by sending any letter?

Reply will be appreciated
Thanks
I sent my application in September 2014 and my husband didn't do upfront medical. When the file was transfered to London in November they asked my husband to do the medical and send it to London.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

sulemanmirza said:
Medical is pre-requisite now and should be send with the application, however you can omit the chest Xray (as that is the only thing harmful in medical) and send the rest of the stuff. This is an official FAQ from CIC.

I'm pregnant. Can I wait until after I give birth to take the medical exam?

No. You will still need to undergo a medical exam even if you are pregnant. However, certain parts of the exam may be postponed until after you give birth. In that case, your application will be assessed only after all mandatory medical requirements are met. You should discuss your options with the Panel Physician performing your medical exam.

The form for deferring xray is here.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMM5733E.pdf
Thanks for your reply. Can you or anybody tell me if I need to send original documents like educational certificate, CNIC and Birth certificate for my wife.

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015

shahzad2002 said:
Thanks for your reply. Can you or anybody tell me if I need to send original documents like educational certificate, CNIC and Birth certificate for my wife.
you have to send the original of these docs: birth certificate, education docs, nikahnama, marriage certificate. while attested copies of CNIC and passport (attested by notary public)