7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

For your spouse, it is showing "application received".
The next step, it would show "in process" when visa officer opens your file.
They are often late to update ECAS.
The applicant will likely receive a remedical request in her email.
Periodically check the spreadsheet as a guideline to monitor the progress of Pakistan spousal applications.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

Guys, I received my notes today. Nothing has been started yet. Status for criminality, security etc is not started yet. Medical is passed even though the status was updated at time of file transferred to LVO. Medical expiry day is stated as 14 April. For all checks, due date is stated as August 2014. I wonder why? In notes section one note is added after file transferred to lvo which states that additional document received and attached to applicant file waiting for officer review. So they haven't even done any review yet?

That's very disheartening. The date of notes is stated as 11 March so this status is exactly one month old. Don't know when they will start working on my file.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

A.O.A

I just got married in Pakistan and i'm a PR. i want to sponsor my husband who is in Pakistan. i have couple of questions does my husband need to submit his birth certificate or CNIC will be fine? and do we have to translate our nikkah nama or we can use marriage certificate from nadra?

Regards

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

beti said:
A.O.A

I just got married in Pakistan and i'm a PR. i want to sponsor my husband who is in Pakistan. i have couple of questions does my husband need to submit his birth certificate or CNIC will be fine? and do we have to translate our nikkah nama or we can use marriage certificate from nadra?

Regards
You need all these documents. print the application file. and check list. It explains everything. You need original birth certificate, original nikah nama, nadra original nikah nama, Regards,

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

yasir22 said:
Guys, I received my notes today. Nothing has been started yet. Status for criminality, security etc is not started yet. Medical is passed even though the status was updated at time of file transferred to LVO. Medical expiry day is stated as 14 April. For all checks, due date is stated as August 2014. I wonder why? In notes section one note is added after file transferred to lvo which states that additional document received and attached to applicant file waiting for officer review. So they haven't even done any review yet?

That's very disheartening. The date of notes is stated as 11 March so this status is exactly one month old. Don't know when they will start working on my file.
well, it is certainly disheartening. But do not loose hope.
Think like this, we all know LVO avg. has scooped up a bit, so ur file will b finalize by August 2015 IA tops.. which means ur file will b handeled in about a year time...well its not a bad thing at all..
and its very likely they may solve ur case before August 2015 IA, so just b patient and remember as soon as they touched the file, ur case will b processed within 2 months top..they dont take much time----How about ur Relationship elegibility? has it been checked or still not?

anyways a very good luck to u....and a good day :)

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

shy_guy said:
I think you are almost there, finalizing for Visa ...COngrats to you...
so your ecas says IN PROCESS or DM ?
Thanks for the reply..

Its IP since I checked it last time.

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015

today i get email from london visa office they said the no crimnal certificate you provided is not valid we want it from police department because that certificate is issued by my university when i contact with university and police deprtment in china they said we never issue police certificate to foreigners only university issue them police only issue to their citzens and its final when chinese says some thing its mean it will never change now i dnt know what to do plz help me

haaqam

Apr 10, 2015

TooCareless1 said:
Order Notes brother.

Inshallah Allah khair kary ga.
I need some info...plz help me....My spouse is a canadian citizen.He lives and works in canada....So I am applying for spousal immigration...My question is that do i have to change my CNIC card and passport after my nikah? Some people say that I have to change it after my nikah and then apply for the spousal immigration while others say that it is not necessary....Can someone please help me inthis regard..

ismailnauroz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015 In Process was 08-05-2015 & DM 11-05-2015
Passport Req..
19-05-2015 Passport submitted on 21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-08-2015

haaqam said:
I need some info...plz help me....My spouse is a canadian citizen.He lives and works in canada....So I am applying for spousal immigration...My question is that do i have to change my CNIC card and passport after my nikah? Some people say that I have to change it after my nikah and then apply for the spousal immigration while others say that it is not necessary....Can someone please help me inthis regard..
hey!
It doesn't matter if you want to change you can before applying or after but once you filled your case do not change your name otherwise its gonna delay your process.
if you take my suggestion stick to the same name and file change it after when your process is done.

haaqam

Apr 10, 2015

ismailnauroz said:
hey!
It doesn't matter if you want to change you can before applying or after but once you filled your case do not change your name otherwise its gonna delay your process.
if you take my suggestion stick to the same name and file change it after when your process is done.
I was thinking the same thing because on their website it doesnt say that I have to change it.But some people say that your current status is single in your CNIC card.So they may reject your immigration application on the basis that you say that you are married but your CNIC card does not show your current marital status.That is why I want to be sure.I really dont want my process to be delayed.

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015

haaqam said:
I was thinking the same thing because on their website it doesnt say that I have to change it.But some people say that your current status is single in your CNIC card.So they may reject your immigration application on the basis that you say that you are married but your CNIC card does not show your current marital status.That is why I want to be sure.I really dont want my process to be delayed.
Ill suggest you change your NIC atleast, because in Pakistan that is utterly important. a childs B form is not made if both parents NIC is not changed.

Also, NIC change is very quick, it will help your application only. So go for it is my suggestion

haaqam

Apr 10, 2015

XMan24April said:
Ill suggest you change your NIC atleast, because in Pakistan that is utterly important. a childs B form is not made if both parents NIC is not changed.

Also, NIC change is very quick, it will help your application only. So go for it is my suggestion
So approximately how long does it take to change my CNIC card.....and how long does it take to change the passport.I mean how long does it take to have an urgent passport? because if I change my CNIC card then I will have to change my passport too beacause the passport is based on the info from the CNIC card.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

In response to name change on CNIC,Passport etc etc.
Bottom line of the whole process is that you have to prove your relationship is legitimate, one way or the other. There are many ways to go there, name change, joint account, pics of visiting relatives after marriage, going out with family, honeymoon, chat history, phone bills, marriage pics with relatives, in laws, signing marriage certificate, getting into your new house, etc etc,frequent visits by spouse residing in Canada, gifts exchange, Greeting cards, pics of mehndi, engagement, getting pregnant, and probably some more that I missed, but keep in mind bottom line is SOMEHOW proving her majesty "CIC" that us Pakistanies did NOT marry to get into Canada but with good intentions to start a relationship. Hope this helps.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

yasir22 said:

wat exact date when you applied notes?

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015

haaqam said:
So approximately how long does it take to change my CNIC card.....and how long does it take to change the passport.I mean how long does it take to have an urgent passport? because if I change my CNIC card then I will have to change my passport too beacause the passport is based on the info from the CNIC card.
NIC takes 10 days approx and urgent it takes 5 days. Passport takes 11 days and urgent just 4 days.

And NIC you have to change if in future u want ur kids to have pakistani nics or nicops made as its a pre req that both parents nic should be changed and married should appear in nadra's database.