Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ijaved said:
Do you know your agent name? ours is Reo(CN)
its LJF(E-F)

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

Hi guys,

can anybody help me please with my Wife's medical re-assessment situation (expired medical)?

After emailing to IOM Pakistan, they gave my wife medical re-assessment appointment for 1 day later then their deadline date -- I called CIC and they told me to contact London embassy to advise them about the scheduling.

I really want to avoid contacting embassy because I don't want CIC to cause any further delays on my application. In the meantime, I have already contacted IOM 2 times for rescheduling and I am afraid that if I contact them again to explain situation, they might not be receptive of my request.

Any advise?

I asked CIC call center agent if 1-2 day delays would matter for medical but he simply told me to advise the embassy of the delay in medical.

Thanks in advance

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015

I think it does not matter because once you done with medical CIC-Dehli will update your file within a month and later on CIC London will look at you file after 1-2 months of clearing medical and that is according to what they put in due date.

Getting appointment is not in your hand. even once you go to IOM before time or for example last day of deadline they will do medical and send e-medical to CIC-Dehli office after 2-3 day once they get all tests. So I don't think couple of days up matter to them. You don't need to worry but if you are still in between then simply email CIC-London that you got appointment 1 day later then their deadline and delay is not from your side.

NOTE Best way I think don't inform CIC-LONDON that you are one day delay. IF they ask why then you can tell them its not because of you but due to late appointment given by IOM

m23khan said:
Hi guys,

can anybody help me please with my Wife's medical re-assessment situation (expired medical)?

After emailing to IOM Pakistan, they gave my wife medical re-assessment appointment for 1 day later then their deadline date -- I called CIC and they told me to contact London embassy to advise them about the scheduling.

I really want to avoid contacting embassy because I don't want CIC to cause any further delays on my application. In the meantime, I have already contacted IOM 2 times for rescheduling and I am afraid that if I contact them again to explain situation, they might not be receptive of my request.

Any advise?

I asked CIC call center agent if 1-2 day delays would matter for medical but he simply told me to advise the embassy of the delay in medical.

Thanks in advance

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

Mercy24 said:
What city is your husband living?
It's for the spreadsheet.
Hello,

He is from Karachi.

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014

m23khan said:
Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Dear all,

My wife is in Karachi, Pakistan and I have applied for her spousal visa. Today she got an email from CIC (Delhi Medical) requesting her to do her medical and to have the panel physician send over the results to New Delhi within 7 days.

The letter is:

I have googled the letter and it seems a standard request. However, I am confused about:

-> How to schedule for a medical appointment? For the upfront medical (at time of applying), we emailed IOM Pakistan to setup an appointment and went to their location in Karachi. However, in this letter, they mention to take the email printout and go to physician to setup appointment -- does she simply print out the email and take it to IOM location? Or do we still email IOM to setup appointment?

-> CIC attached a blank form (titled 'REASSESSMENT FORM') as well as asked to bring IMM5419E (MEDICAL REPORT / MEDICAL HISTORY QUESTIONS) with her. Does she need to pre-fill the bio-data and questionaire section or does she simply bring the forms blank?

-> For upfront medical, IOM requested her to bring passport size photographs, passport photocopies, etc. This time, besides the forms, they haven't asked for anything else. Can anybody advise on this?

Thank you very much,
Khan

dont worry just print out full email and make appotment .dont need pic they gona take pic when she go there.and she dont need to fill out any thing but make sure when she go for that must show them e mail.just tell them they want only these three thing .like chest xray ,,,,what ever the email says.tell them dont need full medical

hayafatim

Mar 24, 2015

Hello,
I got PPR on 23 march and I sent my passport today but I did a mistake in appendex A. I also gave my husband's(sponsor's) info in that. They only asked about me but I did mistake, now I'm really worried what should I do now?

ijaved

Mar 13, 2015

hayafatim said:
Hello,
I got PPR on 23 march and I sent my passport today but I did a mistake in appendex A. I also gave my husband's(sponsor's) info in that. They only asked about me but I did mistake, now I'm really worried what should I do now?
Additional information would not be a problem however, wrong information will be a problem. So if you just included your husband information along with you correct information then you should be ok.

I believe you do not have anything to worry about.

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

hunny007 said:
dont worry just print out full email and make appotment .dont need pic they gona take pic when she go there.and she dont need to fill out any thing but make sure when she go for that must show them e mail.just tell them they want only these three thing .like chest xray ,,,,what ever the email says.tell them dont need full medical
@hunny007,

Thank you very much...so we don't need to contact IOM for appointment? Simply take the email printout to IOM Medical Center? When my Wife took the email print out Today, the receptionist was confused, called the staff and then told my Wife that she must email IOM to setup appointment.

But from what you have said,

-> Go to receptionist with email printout
-> Tell receptionist that this is not full medical (only chest X-RAY and whatever is mentioned) and here is the re-medical request.
-> Based on this, the receptionist will allow my Wife inside the building.

I don't know how it is in Islamabad but the Karachi center is guarded like some Embassy -- you can't enter the entrance and talk to the medical staff unless you have appointment.

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015

In any case you need to contact IOM for appointment and on appointment day you have to present email to receptionist that you need test mentioned in email and not full medical.

m23khan said:
@ hunny007,

Thank you very much...so we don't need to contact IOM for appointment? Simply take the email printout to IOM Medical Center? When my Wife took the email print out Today, the receptionist was confused, called the staff and then told my Wife that she must email IOM to setup appointment.

But from what you have said,

-> Go to receptionist with email printout
-> Tell receptionist that this is not full medical (only chest X-RAY and whatever is mentioned) and here is the re-medical request.
-> Based on this, the receptionist will allow my Wife inside the building.

I don't know how it is in Islamabad but the Karachi center is guarded like some Embassy -- you can't enter the entrance and talk to the medical staff unless you have appointment.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

hello everyone. I was wondering how long it took for those who sent their sponsorship in 2014. I applied in december 2014. the medical was done in november 2014 and the file is sent to lobdon visa office. I am also pregnant. I sent the london visa office a letter from my doctor to inform them about the pregnancy in the hope that the process will be faster and as proof of relationship. but I am still worried that my husband wont be able to make it in time for the delivery=(

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sadia01 said:
hello everyone. I was wondering how long it took for those who sent their sponsorship in 2014. I applied in december 2014. the medical was done in november 2014 and the file is sent to lobdon visa office. I am also pregnant. I sent the london visa office a letter from my doctor to inform them about the pregnancy in the hope that the process will be faster and as proof of relationship. but I am still worried that my husband wont be able to make it in time for the delivery=(
Well my situation is pretty much same as yours my pregnant wife is in Pakistan and due in September 2015, although I applied in June 2014 and file transferred on 12 Aug 2014. Her medical is expiring in April 2015, and I already submitted pregnancy information and my trip details to them on Mar 13th 2015 and awaiting any reply, so my case can be a model test case for you.

The only thing that worries me if they ask for remed I won't be able to submit the Xray and that would delay the case till the baby is born and I have to add him to the application and submit Xray that means a biggg delay..!!

Second they could waive off the Xray from remed and process the application and grant her visa before the due date.

I am ordering notes in first week of April and would see what they did with my updates. Will keep everyone posted, MAY ALLAH bless you also and me with a healthy and blessed child with both parent around him/her.!! Ameen.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

sulemanmirza said:
Well my situation is pretty much same as yours my pregnant wife is in Pakistan and due in September 2015, although I applied in June 2014 and file transferred on 12 Aug 2014. Her medical is expiring in April 2015, and I already submitted pregnancy information and my trip details to them on Mar 13th 2015 and awaiting any reply, so my case can be a model test case for you.

The only thing that worries me if they ask for remed I won't be able to submit the Xray and that would delay the case till the baby is born and I have to add him to the application and submit Xray that means a biggg delay..!!

Second they could waive off the Xray from remed and process the application and grant her visa before the due date.

I am ordering notes in first week of April and would see what they did with my updates. Will keep everyone posted, MAY ALLAH bless you also and me with a healthy and blessed child with both parent around him/her.!! Ameen.

Ameen
i think theyll take into consideration that your wife is pregnant and wont ask for x-rays. that would be wrong if they did. I dont know anything about the notes? is it useful?

And wife sponsorships are usualy faster than husband. So Inshallah you'll hear from them soon.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sadia01 said:
hello everyone. I was wondering how long it took for those who sent their sponsorship in 2014. I applied in December 2014. the medical was done in November 2014 and the file is sent to London visa office. I am also pregnant. I sent the London visa office a letter from my doctor to inform them about the pregnancy in the hope that the process will be faster and as proof of relationship. but I am still worried that my husband wont be able to make it in time for the delivery=(
Hello Sadia01,
Can you please provide details so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?
Date application received in Mississauga:
Date of sponsorship approval:
Status of sponsor: Canadian Citizen or PR
Location of Principal Applicant in Pakistan (city):

You can monitor progress and trends by looking at the spreadsheet of timelines of Pakistan applicants. http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

Thanks kindly.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello everyone......
Just a quick question..... Our medical expires next month. Can we get our medical done in advance? Just to save time......instead of waiting for CIC to ask for this?
Thanks.